Obama

Aere

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People not even in the U.S. cared more about the election than I did, lol.

(Is too tired to care about anything. Is not even registered to vote in this state.)

I'm glad he won. Everyone I know back home (I moved away from home for school) is pissed as hell.

AND IN THE MIDST OF ALL THIS, Donald Trump went on a rampage on Twitter, calling the election a sham and telling people to overtake the White House. And Colorado legalized marijuana for recreational use. This night is just getting funnier and funnier.

Edited by Karaszure

GOBAMA

okay that was terrible

by the way guys did you know that obama is a devil-worshipper?

my teacher's assistant said so

ah I love you linda

I'm waiting for the exodus to Canada and Israel and other countries to start. I wonder if it'll be before or after the USA recedes into a third world country.

People not even in the U.S. cared more about the election than I did, lol.

You realize why, right? Obama runs the most powerful country in the world and has a big say on the politics that go on in my country.

Israeli elections are in January and Netanyahu may have just been fucked. I'm voting for Yair Lapid anyway but still.

Edited by Mr. Wanker

I'm glad he won. Everyone I know back home (I moved away from home for school) is pissed as hell.

AND IN THE MIDST OF ALL THIS, Donald Trump went on a rampage on Twitter, calling the election a sham and telling people to overtake the White House. And Colorado legalized marijuana for recreational use. This night is just getting funnier and funnier.

Oh man really? That's great. And I'm so glad Romney didn't win. My mom's really pissed off though, and ever so eloquently told me to shut up when I started laughing about Obama's win.

Edited by Kon

I'm waiting for the exodus to Canada and Israel and other countries to start. I wonder if it'll be before or after the USA recedes into a third world country.

Really? My guess is on that Texas secession stuff. Call me crazy, but it wouldn't surprise me if it actually happens.