Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

Well, generally when you say that someone is doing something you don't like, as Kay did in that post, it's implied that you think they're scum.

But what about comparing the strength of scumtells? Like "scumbuddies" vs "don't like"?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look, getting sidetracked and then catching up left me with like no time to post. Legit sorry, Boron; I may be able to post from my phone but I prefer not to and I also have to be up for work in 6 hours so I'd rather wait till I get home. Bah. So yeah, the only thing I've got time to say, then:

regarding the bold bit

don't use Ie and use a good version of FF/GC

:P: IE is horrible, I don't know why anyone would use it. XD I do have Google Chrome. It's my favorite. ^^

##Vote: Helios

Hasn't done anything except tunnel Kay (when she's not even here, too), and the Prims vote and unvote was just weird. I don't feel as if he's very motivated to help town either.

Okay, after having read through the Shinori vs Meeshed Potatoes argument, I have a feeling that both of them may be town. Regarding my earlier comment on the defensive tones, well, both Shinori and Meeshed Potatoes have been passive aggressive at attacking and defending from each other. So, both of them have actually used defensive tones in that argument.

I'm sorry if this is more waffling, I'm trying to get some reads off.....

From the later parts of the thread, I actually think that Paperblade might be scum. I'll sort this out in my head and give you guys the reason later.

((It's a niggling feeling in my head.))

From the later parts of the thread, I actually think that Paperblade might be scum. I'll sort this out in my head and give you guys the reason later.

((It's a niggling feeling in my head.))

Actually, it might just be because of the slightly overdecisive, swift tone he uses.....

Is it waffling or active lurking to ask the town for more discussions before deciding? Cause I wasn't really that active when most of the posts are made, and I can't really get a solid scumread out yet.

If your initial point against him was that his first couple posts were overly defensive, and then you say that his first few posts weren't actually that defensive, that is indirectly saying that his original actions weren't really that scummy after all.

And other than finding faults with your posts, I also found faults with Elieson, Scorri, and Boron. Those are all things you could be commenting on. Finding scum is very rarely so easy as looking at the people in the midst of the biggest controversies and then picking one of the sides. Especially since half the time it's town infighting anyways. And if nobody is doing anything, then it becomes your job as town to look for something that somebody is doing wrong, not letting others do the scumhunting for you.

well then

##Vote: BBM

what are you thoughts so far?

LEVOTALS

Meesh (1): Manix, Shinori

Manix (1): Prims, Elieson

SEG (0): Rein

Scorri (0): Shinori

Shinori (2): Meesh, Kay, Paperblade, Manix

Boron (0): Elieson

Prims (0): Helios

Kay (2): Helios, Boron

Mancer (0): BBM

Helios (3): Rein, Paperblade, BBM

Elieson (1): Prims

BBM (1): Blitz

About 65 hours left in the day

Edited by Sentamos

My thoughts? These are all the people I find/have found suspicious, in no particular order. If I don't mention them, it means they're not really worth talking about, for the most part.

Mancer- Has had some really bad posts, but he seems to be genuinely trying, and it feels like he's sincere, so I'm going to leave him alone for now.

Scorri- Active lurked hard in the time she was here- she didn't comment on anything in a worthwhile way at all, and didn't even make a single vote. She just popped in and made some general comments and then left. Cited irl issues though.

Boron- Some hypocritical actions and kind of waffly, especially wrt Mancer. Criticized him and then said he was town in the very next line with no real in-between reasoning. Looks like she might be trying to play both sides here. But she's not feeling well.

Elieson- In his first few posts he comments on stuff and says things, but then persists on an RVS vote for Boron even though there were people he was actually saying were suspicious. Did what Boron did with Mancer to Shinori- said he was acting anti-town but was probably just dumb town, also with no real reasoning until later prodding. Also voted Manix for fakeclaiming even though he then claimed Friendly Townie, which is like the most provable role ever? But he said he wasn't feeling well either.

Helios- Hasn't done anything other than tunnel Kay with cruddy logic (IMO). Also seems to be barely trying and hardly motivated. Plus his logic against Prims was kind of weird and I don't like how he dropped it either. I'm not particularly finding Prims too scummy as of yet, but if Helios flips scum I might, because the entire Helios/Prims interaction reeks of distancing.

What about you, Blitz?

This is a note that Scorri has asked for a sub. I am prodding all subs and the first to contact me will get the spot.

Hey guys, I'm really sorry, but I'm subbing out. I've had some real life issues that have been hitting me really hard right now and making it basically impossible to concentrate on anything. So, yeah. I'm sorry.

Eclipse has subbed in for Scorri.

Hi, Eclipse! <3

Edited by Sentamos

okay just a heads up sayin that i might not be able to produce my typical a-grade prims reads & arguments that lead the town to victory instantaneously until like day 2. i'm not blowing off the game or anything i'm just sorta low on time and you people are posting so much that it's hard to keep up :X

Boron and Elie, get well soon! scorri tried to curse this role!

Of the ED1 stuff, I don't care for Prims' logic, but I don't think it's worth voting over. I have no idea what Kay's trying to say in post 14. Didn't like Shinori's early vote on Meesh, because it reads like he's voting for her based on a skim (and even if I could do that right now, it's not a good idea, because I miss things like content). Paperblade's first post strikes me as overly aggressive, and that should be shared with Mancer, whose indecisiveness isn't helping things. This logic is all weird; if you want a reaction, you don't move your vote for giggles.

To be fair, I think that in the time Mancer has been playing, all the games have had scum quicktopics.

Wrong answer, as my game had a shared PM.

##Vote: MancerNecro

I know you're still kinda new, Mancer, but that does not give you a pass to go "well this person could be this or that and maybe that but I don't know and I don't want to commit yet". Get a stance, and modify it as necessary.

Boron and Elie, get well soon! scorri tried to curse this role!

Of the ED1 stuff, I don't care for Prims' logic, but I don't think it's worth voting over. I have no idea what Kay's trying to say in post 14. Didn't like Shinori's early vote on Meesh, because it reads like he's voting for her based on a skim (and even if I could do that right now, it's not a good idea, because I miss things like content). Paperblade's first post strikes me as overly aggressive, and that should be shared with Mancer, whose indecisiveness isn't helping things. This logic is all weird; if you want a reaction, you don't move your vote for giggles.

Wrong answer, as my game had a shared PM.

##Vote: MancerNecro

I know you're still kinda new, Mancer, but that does not give you a pass to go "well this person could be this or that and maybe that but I don't know and I don't want to commit yet". Get a stance, and modify it as necessary.

Honestly, I don't know by what methods the scum in all of my mafia games thus far communicated by. I picked up Quick Topic because I read the Trainwreck post-game and assumed that all other games would have Quick Topics for communication.

i have more townreads than scumreads tbh............

Lol, that is actually where I'm currently standing at the moment. Which is why I feel that I want a little more discussion before I land my vote somewhere.