So Crash got banned

Junkhead

yeah why the fuck are people talking about crash being banned in a thread made specifically to do so

Cuz I don't see any point in people talking about a banned person. Or how this managed to get 7 pages. Like yeah the dude got banned because he misbehaved. Now what?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

especially over very trivial things like troubadours.

This fact about him usually bothers me a lot... I don't know what's bad over Mounted Healers or Foot Healers; I just usually go for both despite of my mounted biases.

Ugh...

Now, I'll go shut myself up... BYE~

Edited by Glacial Shroud

I find it kind of darkly funny that he finally got banned for being a defensive shouty idiot rather than for actively antagonizing someone. (Though I'm not really surprised, given that he'd been given one last chance, and he did tend more towards generic defensive shoutiness than towards antagonism.)

Welp. Hope he grows up and learns how to sit down, shut up, and accept other people.

Thread died already? Oh well.

I never understood Crash. I played with the idea that he was just the best troll ever because nobody could possibly be that clueless and masochistic, but the idea that he trolled the same forum for four and a half years without ever getting bored or breaking character is almost as hard to believe. I've long since ceased attempting to communicate with him, like all the Smart Members who don't just enjoy teasing the autistic kid at school, and hopefully everyone will be happier with him gone, including him. I have my hopes that the insufferable dweeb becomes conceivably likeable someday, because he didn't seem like an asshole fundamentally or anything.

I feel no pain. It's actually quite a relief to know that I no longer have to answer to... questionable authority.

Ooooou, shiz is going down. :o

Brb getting popcorn. ;D

Edited by eCut