I have sad news to share with the community.

Life

The chances of you dying are actually very slim. According to BBC News, the number of deaths in Israel due to Palestinian actions number only six, in a population of over seven million. I would be more worried about being hit by a car or having a heart attack, then, and I wouldn't be too ecstatic about being "still alive". Israel is hardly in the position of a life or death struggle: in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if over the last week, total deaths had actually decreased because people are staying inside more! Maybe Palestine should fire more rockets at Israel! It's for your own good. You should be thanking them, really. They nobly sacrificed 158 of their own civilians to save yours, after all.

Thanks for helping me look on the bright side of things!

...damn

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41551055aad6a4d79966290063479f9c.png?1354841438

^Don't you please no don't you

5eea7e4270f40437991eb22c4dfd080c.png?1354841442

^youyouyouyouyouyouyouyou

ce7e84027654d80d262fa80ac2e7b233.png?1354841463

^YOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOU

-----------------------------------------

Jan Travolta you wonderful ham!

-----------------------------------------

^YOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOU

This is how you waterproof silicone??????

Edited by Mouse

Yup.

This joke falls on basis of one thing. That Life would leave a message to a community he despises.

Would Life really suck hard enough to make his account so easily stolen by his brother? I'd hope not.

Would Life really suck hard enough to make his account so easily stolen by his brother? I'd hope not.

Well, when people die, sometimes they leave wills that leave things to their family.

So I'd imagine that if Life dies he will hand the keys of his account over to Death in some sort of posthumously-sent PM.

That reads as a bit ridiculous

It...does...?

Well you know, as I would have imagined half of it, half of it was in the subjunctive.

Where it is now I cannot say, but I'd imagine you could tell me.

Edited by Mouse

Well at least this wasn't like the last time a member 'faked their death' on this forum. And then something of great calibre was born!

Please ... not that ... >.<