how i see mafia ppl here; pats and presents

Prims

post in here if you play mafia and i will give my Honest & Constructive opinion on your (noc) play. it'll be like the anonymafia postgame that never happened, only for everyone. i will probably comment on you as a member too regardless of whether you mafia or not but i don't really have interesting opinions on most people here

if you have had no contact (playing or idling on irc or allowing anon accounts or whatever) for the past year or so with the only section of serenes forest dot net i bother to visit but post here anyway then i will rip you apart for being a attention who're

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boron:

i think you're one of the better new players we've had in a while but your playstyle doesn't really stand out to me as remarkable? that's not a good or bad thing. it's actually really hard for me to judge you since you join games kinda infrequently and we've only been town together in .hack, where you had a solid d1 that got interrupted (like almost everybody else) and a questionable d3 due to lack of really scumhunting or voting anybody aside from blitz (again, like almost everybody else). if i think of anything more to say then i will come back to this

you're fine outside of mafiers, you tend to go on about stuff sometimes but it's not actually to the point where it's annoying. idk you don't really bug me but you don't notably stand out either, kind of like in mafia games

Manix:

gonna wait until after schoolteacher ends to talk about this

i think you're an good dude but you really need to grow a pair sometimes, like that one thread with tangerine and levity. or basically any time you talk about levity lol. plus you play all these gay dungeon crawler jrpg games what's with that

jaybee:

there was this one lil mafia game named golden sun where you played a surprising lot better than i thought you were capable of then totally disappeared after it ended. ur a faget

you seem p neat outside of mafia but i don't really see you much. i kinda group you in with iris and cam since all three of you are ten year olds who visit really infrequently, are generally agreeable people and make these seperated kind of posts in all lowercase. wow cool i got through that entire sentence w/o any racial profiling

SB:

you're one of those people who is concise to the point i find you difficult to read as town ever. it's like you condensce all your reads into a single small chunk of text and don't really talk about them more than that or try to convince others. you don't really engage in discussion with other players to get reads that much either, though part of that may be cuz you're stuck in an awkward timezone. i would work on explaining yourself and backing up your thoughts

i have never talked to you outside of mafia ever. i have also never played serious sam but your username reminds me of thi- oh whoops there was gonna be a video here but it got deleted, lame

more tomorrow

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.

bbm: if you think you need to improve just because you're gay then that's a self-confidence issue you need to work on. i suggest prolonged exposure to

I've been playing longer than you. gtfo

how long have you been playing? i've played Mafia, The Forum Game since around march 2010 but only started playing on sf around a year ago

in any case i'm a lot, lot better at noc which is what this thread is about, so tough. make your own thread after your oc mini or something

uhhh post-wise you're one of the few ftff posters i consistently enjoy reading. i would make a remark about not feeding your ego but tbh you probably don't need it fed anymore in the first place

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.