Tales of Symphonia Mafia Ver. 1.0

Shinori

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prims, put that down to my inexperience in building a case and anger because I thought I had got Helios killed. I didn't know how to properly interpret anything that happened with you and your interactions so I just ignored it, and went about attacking Mancer the entirely wrong way.

this is honestly the most poorly balanced set-up i've ever played

the one redeeming factor is that while 10:5 is super imba, had there been 4 scum, it would have been even worse.

This is a good point lol. Ehh I had fun though so that's all that matters.

j00, I wasn't referring to you, I meant Lucina, SB and CR. It's unfortunate that you were just too late, I would've appreciated the backup. Shit happens, I don't blame you for it.

Prims, put that down to my inexperience in building a case and anger because I thought I had got Helios killed. I didn't know how to properly interpret anything that happened with you and your interactions so I just ignored it, and went about attacking Mancer the entirely wrong way.

Don't worry about it man. There's no reason you could have knew that there was a strongman kill that had even a higher priority than your drive. You were on point, you just didn't know how to explain things well enough. Just learn from this experience and improve the next time you play!

eh, Baldrick, you weren't that horrible, your scumdar was mostly fine, it's just that people fucked up by powerlynching you without thinking when it was fucking POTENTIAL LYLO. just learn from the case-pushing issues i guess

Lucina, seriously, never, ever kill somebody that hastily in a LYLO situation, ever. LYLO could be your last chance to lynch scum, so you want to think that shit out, re-read the thread and come to a decision with your fellow townies. Hell, had people not quicklynched, there could've been a JB modkill which would've turned the game around entirely due to set-up issues.

I had fun while I was alive but D4 was just awful.

Dear Seregil, you are Lloyd Irving, the town Martyr.

ydp39.jpg

You use skill and logic to make up for what you lack in knowledge, which is often a joke. You are an emotional and idealistic warrior who will do whatever it takes to save the worlds of Sylvarant and Tethe'alla for you, your family, and your friends. You will gladly put your life on the line for those close to you.

"Who said anything like that? What will you accomplish by dying? Nothing! There is no meaning in dying!"

Each night you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - I will protect you user!" You will guard user with your life and any actions that would target user will instead target you, this includes kills.

Additionally you have a one-time bullet proof vest.

You know that Colette Brunel is in the game. You also know that she knows you are in this game. You do not know anything about her alignment and she does not know anything about your alignment.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

That's not reverse martyr.

Prims, I still shouldn't have given them the excuse to PL me. Also, who came up with the idea that I was the driver? Since from the sounds of it, you didn't scan me after all.

Thanks, Helios. If this game is any indication, I have a really good instinctual scumdar, you're right in that I need to find some way to explain it so it makes sense to other people.

SB, did you think I redirected j00? That's the impression I got, and you were my other scumspect because my role meant I redirect anyone who targets j00 and therefore either you should have been redirected or CR shouldn't have been redirected.

okay now for srs

elie was slipping during ED4 in relation to the kill choice

mancer tunneled SUPER HARD on a town and again tried the "I'm going to crumb a PR" which is scummy

jb was inactive

prims played exactly to his scummeta (defending a mafbro D1 with absolutely no backing, overuse of meta)

and i don't even know what aleph was doing but it wasn't town

and honestly the first thing that should have tipped you people off about baldrick being town was THAT HE OUTED AS DRIVER

if I was scum driver, i'd just shut up and let the confusion rise

also the point about SF PM's and QT was ridic stupid to push on him because most games these days use QT and just wow

I was third in priority, and both the roles above me targetted the same person I did at one stage. fml.

Sb that was a fairly bad mistake if it was why you voted me. I should have spelt out my role more clearly though.

Manix that was literally the same argument I was going to use to counter Elie's "you're not clear just because you're the driver" but I didn't put it as succinctly as that.

setup-wise: 10/5 is badddddd (2 mislynches/1 mislynch + 1 misvig is not okay for 15p imo)

and it was scumsided as heck anyway because you had counters to almost everything (strongman for the bp martyr/driver, godfather for the cop, ninja for the tracker, etc)

one last thing: doc claiming as scum

imo, it's not worth it, because you're expected to be on PR's which means you can't kill them unless you want to try with strongman/roleblock wifom (although in this case, roleblocker was out of the question because of prims' flip)

and besides an outed doc don't doesn't die is super suspect