Post here and Nightmare will NOT judge you

Nightmare

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Girl posts a picture of herself* captions it "Omg ugly don't judge me" or something along those lines, "Slutty don't judge" etc.

That shit pisses me off... Social media is based around quick judgments on snapshots of moments you have no context of, you're hoping you get a positive judgment from someone. That's what they don't realize, being labeled as hot is being judged too. Kind of the whole point of a judgment, a definitive label.

Also: being a slut on the internet is going to be miserable. I've been on the internet long enough to know it.

That's my two cents on a certain type of internet judgment, so don't judge me for my beliefs, Nightmare.

I like internet sluts. But only on the internet. /r gonewild is pretty fucking insane.

I was mainly bashing girls on facebook and instagram who I know in real life.

It's times like this I wonder if these unknown internet sluts are just miserable piles of secrets, or something more.

*sighs wistfully*

Hahahaha

so I post here and I won't be judged? okay!

Not at all how it works. The rest of us get to judge you all we want. My judgement is that you're making me a little less special by using the same badge so i hate you

So I once ate dog cookies by accident that looked liked those generic Oreos. They had cream in the middle and everything. They were pretty good actually.

Edit: I was like 6 at the time BTW.

Edited by Happy_Dingo

• 1 month later...

I'm serious. Post here and I won't judge you AT ALL. No matter how stupid, boring or downright hideous you may be, I will definitely NOT judge you at all at all.

How beautiful! Our royal highness is so understanding! Gosh I'm so flabbergasted! What a noble king you are Nightmare! Nightmare please gimme more!