Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aleph is playing really badly.

Feels like an indirect defense of Aleph. This feels like "Aleph is playing really badly but is not scum" because playing badly =/= scummy in most contexts.

By the way to answer your question from earlier manix: My vote is on 13th for a reason.

But apparently at this point in time he might be modkilled.

My vote is on 13th because I want him to die should his report not have something beneficial.

To be specific I want 13th to be lynched unless he comes forward with a scum report.

You seem to be slipping that you already do not think 13th can come up with a scum/beneficial report. It feels to me like you're scum and have decided on an action that stops 13th from being able to get a successful scum report.

Your votepark on 13th at the start of this phase makes me think that you have been deadest on trying to get a 13th lynch since the start of this phase. You already seem to know that you will definitely have a good reason to vote him (him not having any scum reports).

I've just been thinking of a Shinori/Aleph/Elieson/Psych scum team and I think this makes the most sense right now.

That's why Aleph has been distracting town from Elieson by questioning and making town prove Levity's Mason claim and Shinori has been attacking and questioning 13th in order to push and move the lynch away from Elieson onto 13th. I think I missed 13th claim, what did he claim?

I don't see why Shinori would want a lynch on an un-CCed roleclaim unless he's scum hoping to distract town from lynching his scum buddy.

Feels like an indirect defense of Aleph. This feels like "Aleph is playing really badly but is not scum" because playing badly =/= scummy in most contexts.

Bullshit because I have been wanting Aleph lynched for most of the game.

You seem to be slipping that you already do not think 13th can come up with a scum/beneficial report. It feels to me like you're scum and have decided on an action that stops 13th from being able to get a successful scum report.

So you are saying that if 13th is town and he got a town report on me that you think I'm scum?

Your votepark on 13th at the start of this phase makes me think that you have been deadest on trying to get a 13th lynch since the start of this phase. You already seem to know that you will definitely have a good reason to vote him (him not having any scum reports).

My vote on him was because I've been wary of him since the previous day phase and I wanted his report. He still has yet to give it because I assume he hasn't been online.

I've just been thinking of a Shinori/Aleph/Elieson/Psych scum team and I think this makes the most sense right now.

I was going to say something degrading here but chose not to. Either way I can assure you, you won't be lynching me.

That's why Aleph has been distracting town from Elieson by questioning and making town prove Levity's Mason claim and Shinori has been attacking and questioning 13th in order to push and move the lynch away from Elieson onto 13th. I think I missed 13th claim, what did he claim?

I never said once that I was against an Elie lynch, I also haven't been Attacking an questioning 13th. I voted him and left it at that waiting for his report. You are definitely stating falsified facts here.

I don't see why Shinori would want a lynch on an un-CCed roleclaim unless he's scum hoping to distract town from lynching his scum buddy.

Because there is no proof that we have a cop in this game aligned with town and like I said I'm just really wary of him at the moment. We have a claimed tracker a flipped voyeur and masons. A cop could be considered over kill. Also have you seen his night actions so far? They reek of bull shit.

Why would he inspect me when me and prims had claimed to be masons at that point in time? What was the point in doing that? Also once again if you think I'm scum that means you must suspect one of a few things:

A: I'm godfather.

B: 13th is scum and claimed inno on me for distancing points or to give me town cred or whatever.

C: 13th is an insane cop.

I'm gonna just assume you think I'm a godfather or something which I could prove wrong.

Also just for the sake of pointing something out to mancer.

If elie does flip town, your ENTIRE theory falls on it's head.

That's why it's a theory and not a fact. I do trust my theory and gut though and I'm confident Elieson will flip scum.

You, however, already seem to know that Elieson will flip town. Explain that.

I heard Shinori say scum/town reports, so I assumed that 13th might have claimed cop or something, but I just wanted to be sure about that, since I never actually saw his claim.

i'm reasonably sure there was a pretty big fuss about it D2 and i don't even figure how you managed to miss that

he claimed alignment cop with town results on prims and shinori n0/n1

also mancer: shinori isn't saying he knows elie will flip town, where the heck are you getting that from?

I don't think Mancer is reading the game.

Mancer, I'll tell you the same thing I told Aleph.

If you aren't going to read the game, ask to sub out.

13th claimed cop and there was a big fiasco over it last day phase. He also claimed an inno report on me.

now i want to ask the better question: where did mancer's scumread on me disappear to? let's break it down

and what, i disappear from his scumreads????????????

i don't get it