Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

well considering flavor claiming is banned in this game i would assume the reason why is because the character match their flavor so i'm a little concerned with your train of thought here

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant' stop laguhing oh my god i love you shinori

anyway yeah i'm just waiting for reports now and then we can go on

Well I can't flavorspec in a game like this so I'll just trust Eli kind of knew what he was doing.

I don't think it would be very nice if scum had a deathproof role, even if oneshot, but then again I'm noobmasterrace when it comes to mafia and it was probably done quite a few times. I'll believe on what Eli said for the time being still. :/

Right now I'm mostly confused at the post you had earlier, shinori. 13th is a watcher? I feel I'm missing something, how did you conclude that? (if you feel you can say that without many consequences that is)

On the other hand, I really don't like Rapier for his posts on late D2, my vote is leaning towards either him or 13th right now, depending on what is confirmed about 13th. :/

In between preview posts: Lol gg shinori

anyway yeah i'm just waiting for reports now and then we can go on

pretty much this

although quick note: i don't think othin outed his N1 report so thinking maybe he should

also i was absent earlier when phase started but it looks like i didn't miss much (besides elie justifying claiming Spades instead of his actual role name which i'm not completely convinced of)

also lolshinori good job there

I figured he didn't out his first report because he was afraid of outing a PR or something but ehhh.

oh right shinori's earlier post

thanks for reminding me xinnidy

I actually figured that 13th was watcher or something along those lines.

Looks like I was right. ;/

did you mean bbm (not 13th) shinori? because that's the only thing that makes sense in the context

I figured he didn't out his first report because he was afraid of outing a PR or something but ehhh.

well he outed his n0 report on bbm which did out a PR

although to be fair just that one report was enough to prove tracker and probably didn't need to out the second

It seems unbalanced to me for scum to be able to survive a lynch. Everything else that's happened and been said makes me think Eli is scum though.

I'm going to ##Vote: Elieson for now. Well no I'd be hard to convince someone else is scummier so saying "for now" is moot.

Anyway, noting that 13th's absence is disconcerting and that Bizz has conveniently evaded being considered scum in even the most remote sense. Probably others too. Her Prims quotes seem pretty genuine, but in that case it looks like a bunch of dead talking. Kind of disingenuous

Whoever offed BBM is probably someone who plays with him a lot and respects his ability (excluding the possibility that he was mafia inspected and appeared to be a good target). I'd guess Elieson and maybe someone like Mancer or Manix?

eh, I dunno who's BEST FRIENDS with BBM, maybe someone else does.

that Bizz has conveniently evaded being considered scum in even the most remote sense.

this would be a genuine concern if i weren't, you know, confirmed town

Prims thinks it might be likely scum has a lynch-gov and that's why Elie could claim deathproof which would make sense if it's true because I still think the way Elie claimed was dodgy and, again, I had to ask him for his character first. If he had such an elaborate plan set up wouldn't he have remembered to claim everything from the get-go?

Dear Prims, you are Eggs, Felt Mason.

You are a dangerous moron. You have an egg timer that allows you to travel back in time in increments of up to an hour. Thus, through this Weird Time Shit, you can have multiple versions of yourself running around in the same place, though each one will be a little bit more damaged than the next. You also have the ability to branch off into a new timeline instead of traveling back in time in the same one you're in. You have no limit on how many clones you can create, which often leads to unstable time loops (much to the chagrin of your teammates).

You are best friends with Biscuits, and know that he would never go against the Felt. Thus, you know that <snip> is Biscuits and may talk with them <snip>.

You are allied with The Felt. You win when all threats are eliminated.

and know that he would never go against the Felt