Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

Shinori, Prims found a crumb of yours that I didn't see before that he felt hinted at you being doc, and when you started freaking out it made a whole lot more sense to me.

##Vote: Rapier because yeah this is where I want the lynch to be right now

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also lol I was going to start up a 13th lynch today anyway so that saves us time at least

There's another thing but I don't think it's necessary to explain until more people have claimed

sooo that scumcop. anyway i've pretty much exhausted my previous suspicions, given that they're all ded.

off memory i still didn't like mancer's late play (don't know quite what to think about how elie put a frame on him with the 4 man scumteam comment, but this requires research)

rapier i recall i didn't have much of a problem with but his inactivity is eh and maybe looking at his content again might give something different

honestly don't have much motivation for this right now so probably tomorrow

plus he contradicted himself with his "I hate meta" versus "I think 13th is just being 13th don't lynch him" spiel

rapier stuff on reread:

from this post

please stop making comparissons on meta this is silly as hell.
13th looks like 13th to me.

yep great contradiction there.

Your case about 13th is also meh. He hasn't contributed much and read everything wrong, but other than that, I see nothing scummy from him.

hey look let's ignore 13th doing scummy stuff

yeah no this is also bad

Mancer is being kinda jumpy but other than that, nothing much, he's been helping actually (or had been, before he disappeared).
Look at his first point. How would I know about him being a mislynch? *snip*

above in response to mancer

Goddamnit Mancer you just made a post saying I looked scummier than Manix. Now you decide to vote him in less than 30 minutes after your post. Stop being opportunistic.

also in response to mancer

i dun understand. helpful = opportunistic/whatever else rapier said? this makes no sense and looks scummy (opinionflipflop without justified reasons)

I'm not using meta to make him innocent, or make him guilty.

right. because you totally didn't brush off his ignorance using meta. to me it looked like you did (about not reading and stuff), so there's that.

He's probably town since no one counterclaimed him. Actually, I'm pretty sure he's town.

town because he was just uncc'ed? your other reasoning in saying he's town was weak because it was pretty much all meta. i don't like this at all

13th is not scum, for he claimed Cop and no one counter claimed him. It's a risky move to counterclaim Cop since it's one of the most used roles in Mafias, so I say it's too risky for him to claim something like that while being scum!

so basically... you were sure he was town just because uncc'ed cop. as shown, he wasn't, so how the heck could you be so sure about this? you're too sure about these things and i don't like it at all.

(also while we're here: since there wasn't a cop cc on 13th it's unlikely that we actually have a normal cop because realcop probably would have cc'ed)

all in all i'm so on board with this

##Vote: Rapier

Rapier's logic reminds me of Elie's logic regarding Othin, "he claimed tracker and tracker can be a scum-sided role!!! so he must be scum"

Like, not even taking in account the person's actual actions or behavior or anything--just their roles. Being an uncc'd cop means nothing if you're not acting like town (outing Shinori's alignment like that was scummy too). Trying to push a case on a tracker claim requires a case on what they've been doing, it isn't a real case if it's just "oh this role can be scum so they're probably scum." But even then it's like, cops can be scum too!! a lot of roles can be scum, that's missing the point

@Manix: Scum reads on you didn't disappear. I proposed a scum team of Elieson/Aleph/Shinori/Psych based on the more recent and current events. I didn't dispose anything.

I'm sorry for skim reading and having a bad memory when I'm trying to speed read in between breaks in class.

Regarding scumteam of 4, refer to Day 2 when I discussed with Levity about it: About 4 person vs 5 person scum team.

Reasons from Day 1. Will repost if requested and when I'm at home.

I actually think that a Elieson/13th/Rapier/Psych scumteam might be plausible right now. Psych is mainly because of Elieson hard defending him and saying he's town without much reasoning on Day 1.

Mancer, why do you insist on there being a 4-man scumteam???

I'm not sure right now. I was wondering if it is possible for it to be 5 quite a few Days ago, but for some reason, I think it's because you said it might be too imbalanced, I threw out the possibility of a 5-man scum team.

Off the top of my head, I think that if there were to be a 5th scum member, it might be Aleph. His actions have been too scummy and similar to his ToS playstyle for my liking.

Umm, replace Psych with Xinnidy in my posts. I didn't realise that she subbed in for him until I read the opening post again. (Yes, I'm scarcely paying attention to the game and/or some details slipped my mind over time.)

scorri, is it MyLo/LyLo now or will those be unannounced?

If it's 4/2, it's MyLo, if it's 3/3, it's a loss, so I'm quite confident that there's 4 scum with 2 scum alive right now.

Rapier is at L-1 right now so take care with hammering him before he posts.

Shinori, who do you find scummy right now?

I'm suspecting Rapier and Xinnidy for the last two remaining scum for reasons already mentioned. Both of them have also not posted or made any posts in Day 4, so could that be a form of active lurking?

mancer: d4 has only been going 8 hours and sf only returned recently, and it's too early too tell if they're active lurking (give em 24 hours then reconsider (like i did with psych d1))

it's too early too tell

##Unvote

##Vote: Manix

only SCUM makes grammatical mistakes like that sheesh

##Unvote

For real though.

Also I doubt it's mylo/lylo anyway since we're at two scum dead and we're at six players, unless we had a 4-man scumteam but I still think that's unlikely. Rules say nothing about announcing mylo/lylo though /: