Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

i swear half of sf mafia don't know how masons work

honest to god

also 13th get your damn butt in here we need your damn report already

so question to people: would you lynch 13th if he didn't turn up (and/or let modkill take him)?

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That same idiocy could mean some jackass hasn't CC'd when they should. Claiming things to be true when there's even a small possibility of doubt is not how to play mafia

That same idiocy could mean some jackass hasn't CC'd when they should. Claiming things to be true when there's even a small possibility of doubt is not how to play mafia

Thinking that someone wouldn't have CCed by now is not how you play mafia. Whether there is a small chance that someone is dumb or not is not what we should be going by.

Play assuming levy is cleared.

That same idiocy could mean some jackass hasn't CC'd when they should.

everyone has posted since her claim on D2 and did anyone cc? heck no. do you think they would have? heck yes.

and besides, the majority established that she was legit D2 and we had the whole situation with shinori retracting his mason claim, etc

stop trying to justify a shitty excuse

being able to prove your role always automatically = town and that's not really how it actually works

You know based on this Othin should be pretty much viewed the same as I am.

So proven tracker is town and proven Deathproof is scum and cop is just scummy regardless. Why are trackers town again?

My elaborate plan, as you call it by the way, didnt include me claiming my character right off the get go. You act like you had to ask me twenty times before I acknowledged your request, and I obliged immediately with an honest claim.

Speaking of our tracker, I don't quite see how a night result of BBM self visiting and two nights of "worthless" results, do anything to benefit town at all, and my first instinct is telling me that while he is tracker, he found something out that he doesn't want town to know.

##vote Othin

i'm afraid of mason infiltrators. when i first got my role pm i was afraid prims might be infiltrator for like a split-second because i've dealt with that shit before. but in a game like this????? that's unlikely/not possible

sometimes things ARE what they seem

second-guessing yourself every time lets the truth slip away often

and that's how i play recently

if you take in EVERY POSSIBILITY you're going confuse yourself and town. that's what mafia what to do: confuse town. mafia wants town to doubt any truths or clears they might have so they can keep their advantage: being an informed minority. remember what helios did in fayz? he concocted a bullshit case WHEN I WAS MASON to try and get me lynched. even though i was uncc'd mason and my mason buddy died n1.

prims and i don't think othin has played as scummy as you or 13th or even rapier/manix.

so elie by your logic "OTHIN CLAIMED TRACKER BUT TRACKERS CAN STILL BE SCUM SO HE'S SCUM"

if it's necessary we'll make Othin out all of his reports.

prims and i don't think othin has played as scummy as you or 13th or even rapier/manix.

so elie by your logic "OTHIN CLAIMED TRACKER BUT TRACKERS CAN STILL BE SCUM SO HE'S SCUM"

if it's necessary we'll make Othin out all of his reports.

FUCK sorry I'm having internet issues so I'm sorry for doubleposts

ELIE why is Othin a better lynch than 13th? Please elaborate.

I want to point out that Aleph has not really been contributing at all. He's been posting reads on players based on speculation and "who would be the most likely to target and kill BBM" as well as questioning the confirmed and un-CCed Mason claim and leading town in one big round around talking about the Mason claim instead of any actual scumhunting. He makes me feel like sticking a pin in him, really.

My elaborate plan, as you call it by the way, didnt include me claiming my character right off the get go. You act like you had to ask me twenty times before I acknowledged your request, and I obliged immediately with an honest claim.

... no

i don't.

the fact that i had to ask at all makes me think you kinda just pulled it out of your ass rather than had it thought out??????

I kinda hope Rapier and 13th are modkilled tbh it'd save us a lot of time. Unless thwyre both town.....

Othin and 13 both have claims that could swing either way. If one flips town then the other is likely scum. Late game I think that if Othin were to flip scum then it'd be more valuable to have an alignment cop around than vice versa

Othin prefers to omit his results from us for 2/3 nights now. Either he has information he wants to hide from town, or he's doing that to keep scum from learning something. However we are literally only looking at a handful of things, primarily of which are D1 gameplay, a few claims, and for some reason still, the mason debacle.

Aleph has done little besides provide doubt to the obvious, and pursue me on the wagon. Othin, by virtue of his claim and outted results, concern me. He's a tracker and we had a voyeur flip which makes me think a ninja could exist, and if one does, we should damn well know who it could possibly be. But instead Othin outs nothing, which gives town jack for late game if he ends up being town and nightkilled tonight.

It's what I've been pondering, and until 13 comes in here with SOMETHING, I don't prefer his lynch over an Othin lynch.

Character name?

Slick spades

Yea I absolutely love where this is gonna get me too

Also bizz if I were gonna pull something out of my ass, don't you think I would have taken more than 1 minute to do so?

elie: so what i'm getting is that you're pushing on othin for his claim alone, right?

i don't like that.

honestly i found him scummy d2 but his tracker claim did make me feel a little better about him and his choice to withhold results actually feels like he's thinking for the good of the town

also:

He's a tracker and we had a voyeur flip which makes me think a ninja could exist, and if one does, we should damn well know who it could possibly be.

i dun understand

if voyeur saw a kill it couldn't determine who did it, so voyeur doesn't really tie into this imo (although mind you it might be able to identify if one existed by seeing nothing on a kill target)

and then just because there's a tracker doesn't mean there has to be a ninja

i just don't understand how this logic jump came about in the first place

elie: so what i'm getting is that you're pushing on othin for his claim alone, right?

i don't like that.

honestly i found him scummy d2 but his tracker claim did make me feel a little better about him and his choice to withhold results actually feels like he's thinking for the good of the town

also:

i dun understand

if voyeur saw a kill it couldn't determine who did it, so voyeur doesn't really tie into this imo (although mind you it might be able to identify if one existed by seeing nothing on a kill target)

and then just because there's a tracker doesn't mean there has to be a ninja

i just don't understand how this logic jump came about in the first place

Voyeur part I highlighted. Tracker could mean and couldn't mean. But you can't outright tell me it can't be so unless you are scum yourself so yea