Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Welcome back Professor Bizzu. Honest question: Is this actually standard Mancer meta???

You'd have to read past Mancer games to know what I'm talking about, but yes. For the most part. I'm feeling worse about what he's attempting to do this game, though.

On a more serious note why is your vote still on SB, who hasn't shown up since he said he was going to make a content post?

Well you nailed something straight on the head: He's hasn't said jack since. It's not improving my opinion of him. Empty promises I dun like. That said, there's like no support for this wagon at all and Mancer really hasn't helped his own case (I addressed some of that at two in the morning wheeeeee)

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

Claim ASAP Mancer, because I don't want to have to deal with a last minute wagon scramble to find a better lynch.

We're going to have to wait for Mancer to get online at this point because timezones. In the meantime I'm going to compile some more notes together, this will take time since I'm studying but yeah.

http://www.shiningfo..._gerhalt.jpg%20

Dear MancerNecro, you are Gerhalt.

You are a wolfman who has trouble growing hair. You are looked down upon by the other members of your hometown simply because you aren't hairy enough to fit in, but do not care. You love to fight, and have a strong wolfman spirit inside of you. In fact, when Polca is invaded, you alone step up to help the Force.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: Examine the hairs on [uSER]." In order to be successful, [uSER] must be dead. You will learn of who came in contact with [uSER] on the night (s)he died, as well as any actions which were performed on [uSER] that night, but not you will not be able to tell who performed what action(s).

In short, you are the 1-shot Coroner.

You are allied with the Shining Force. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Shining Force members have been eliminated.

That's my role.

I'm going to quote my own posts where I have not used the role PM shenanigan for reads.

Been really busy but I'll make a brief post now:

Personally, I don't understand what's really wrong with asking claimed roles for their role PMs. It helps to give us to verify their claims.

Don't you guys also see the inconsistency in what BBM has claimed. AFAIK, he's claimed Announcer then now changed his stance to he's hiding something from town. AFAIK, hiding something from town AND lying about and changing his stances like that = scum.

If you want an example where I had a hunch like this and was right, look back at CMV mafia where Levity the SK (Elevatorstuck) tried out the same "I'm hiding something for town's benefit" and withheld "information" from town. And Levity flipped anti-town then, so I think that this line of questioning is definitely worth something, ignoring any other role PM shenanigans that helped me get BBM to slip up.

If town really doesn't want me to continue pursuing the role PMs, I won't, but I'd still like it if people claim with their role PMs in the future.

Also, I feel like eclipse, for some reason is hard defending BBM, and her attitude, where she just deflected any questions and probes made at her like they are not something worth responding to pings my scum radar. They remind me of my plays in some mafia games like Strip Mafia and Schoolteacher mafia where I was found scummy by pretty much everyone for the exact same reason. I hope town will consider this in their votes.

@whoever it was who said I was OMGUS-ing: Does that mean that any scummy person can just accuse anyone and cannot be called out for it by that person? If someone attacks you, and does it scummily, and attacking them back is considered OMGUS, then it would be very hard for players to pick up and post on scumtells like that. Notice also that at that point in time, my main scumread was (and still is now) BBM and not eclipse.

If needed, I can claim my role, but I'll only do so if it is really necessary.

Only two lines, the two underlined parts deals with the role PM shitstuff that you all have been so quick to jump on.

Shinori, all of the posts that you quoted were from this particular same quote and you're only quoting and commenting on part of it. Learn to look at everything in its entirety before you comment on anything.

I notice that the later few votes on me are kinda sheepish and Paulina's wishy washiness is getting to me. She's been very passive about everything as if she was afraid of placing her vote around, which is what some new scum players do because they're afraid of being too tied to a town player mislynch.

Apparently, this post was completely ignored by a lot of people.

Mancer, you're citing 2 posts out of 33 you've made in this thread for evidence that your only contributions haven't been rolehunting. Look through the ISOs of anyone else and tell me how many other people have only 6% of their posts related to non rolehunting.

Your claimed role also does not seem very useful or to me. A 1-shot role in a 21-player game? Coroner is a pretty strong role, but even then I don't like it.

I also notice how Manix and Helios have been so hasty to consolidate the wagon when hammer is not even required for a lynch in this game, only whoever has the most votes on them. Their votes might be an attempt to not look bad for not jumping on town's wagons.

That point makes no sense, Mancer. If they were scum, and you were town, the last thing they'd want is to jump on your wagon late in the phase. It'd look a lot better for them if they didn't jump on the wagon, especially as you already had a good deal more votes on you than anybody else.

Hey Mancer instead of proving you haven't only been rolespeccing this game by quoting past posts, think you could comment more on what's gone on in the same since you were last here?

1-shot coroner eh?

hmmmmmmmmmmm i'm wondering what to think of this (first thing that comes to mind is a janitor fake for whatever reason)

gimme a little to think (i've just got back)

based sf eating my this post too lol

lol at baseless accusation at me (bbm is right), I'm getting a good kick out of this

Explain mancer, why you considered bringing it up. What does it mean?

##Unvote

##Vote: MancerNecro

Night 0:

You decide to fly nearby MancerNecro, prepared to help him as the need arises. In your support, you learn that MancerNecro is the Roleblocker.

Well I guess I have no confusion about the lynch now, do I? :D

one last thing... elie said he fixed the image links in role pm's. mancer's was broken.

i didn't feel like pointing this out because of being nitpicky but I wanted to now because of ~irony~

being caught by the one thing you were arguing earlier. lol'd hard.