Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's better to pick two and have her choose between them privately, so that scum can't just save a correct vig with a nk

i nominate xinnidy as target a

I was actually thinking 3, but you get the point

Still awaiting a call in sub for Doofina.

Nvm, Balcerzak has subbed in for Doofina.

Edited by Elieson

so I'll be back to playing this game full-time tomorrow after my final woo!! provided that I live through tonight, anyway

I agree that 3 targets is best, and I nominate Neko to be one of the choices actually. I feel like he's riding too much on the "I'm not used to this big of a game" train but shrug. That's all I can really contribute for now until late tomorrow afternoon I am sorry

so I'll be back to playing this game full-time tomorrow after my final woo!! provided that I live through tonight, anyway

I agree that 3 targets is best, and I nominate Neko to be one of the choices actually. I feel like he's riding too much on the "I'm not used to this big of a game" train but shrug. That's all I can really contribute for now until late tomorrow afternoon I am sorry

I would also like to nominate Neko actually

Being indecisive about focusing on both this and completing my hard mode run has made me lose ~2 posts worth of opinions so I'll just ask for ~10 hours so I can sleep and read stuff now that I've finally done FE13.

Ok, for other news:

I remember one of Nekorex's posts half-defending Mancer and attacking him at the same time. Pretty scummy if you ask me.

I fullclaim as Luke, Town Rolecop. I'm kinda disturbed by Proto's PGO-role deleter theory because it might actually be right (since Luke and Screech are birdmen who join the shining force and Sho was align cop) Flavour states that Sho's wings were clipped so I'm assuming his target was some sort of a cop-disabler. Proto sounds horribly weird now.

Fts reason town having both cops(assuming Sho's not lying), I'm more suspicious of Snike's miller claim but this is based off of roles only, so I dunno.

Scorri's votes in D1 were lackluster- Helios--> Proto seem like she wanted to avoid the wagons in hindsight. Scumread here.

Gonna ISO more in a bit, kinda busy.

Marth: I explicitly said my reasoning for voting Proto over Mancer. At the point in time where I was voting Proto, Mancer was clearly likely to be lynched but hadn't claimed yet. Thus, me voting him would have done nothing except possibly allow for a quickhammer without a claim which is anti-town. Instead, I put my vote where I had my second strongest scumspect since that had potential to actually do something if, say, Mancer had had a legitimate claim. Me voting Mancer would have done nothing except potentially hurt the town.

hey Marth, why did you claim all of a sudden, it isn't like Mancer wasn't getting lynched (as in iirc, no one had even unvoted), care to explain this?

Point of the rolecop is to take out fakeclaims and SF is kinda notorious for second-guessing lynches.

scorri don't bother asking eclipse questions because there's a 99% chance she's not going to answer them. this goes for like the rest of the game

I suggest Helios as a possible Vigshot candidate. Not quite as suspicious of him as I am of Eclipse, but most of the town probably don't want Eclipse dead at the moment, and she's also contributing more than Helios is.

I don't think Eclipse is scum. Eclipse being stubborn/vague/refusing to answer questions isn't really scummy to me. They might seem antitown but she's demonstrating that she's keen enough to keep unnecessary information to herself until the time calls for it. And going off of her meta, this is just what she does as town and I don't see scum intent in it.

Eclipse: Do you need to make water comments or is that just a random coincidence?

Well. . .maybe it's relevant, maybe it's not. Either way, what does this have to do with my merits as a townsperson? :P:

scorri don't bother asking eclipse questions because there's a 99% chance she's not going to answer them. this goes for like the rest of the game

Someone's not happy about waiting until postgame.

I suggest Helios as a possible Vigshot candidate. Not quite as suspicious of him as I am of Eclipse, but most of the town probably don't want Eclipse dead at the moment, and she's also contributing more than Helios is.

I eagerly await the case against me. It'll give me something to do.

Point of the rolecop is to take out fakeclaims and SF is kinda notorious for second-guessing lynches.

well, since you do have better net access than me, you could have waited until a new scape goat (insert my name here) was brought into the pile

also, who do you nominate to be shot tonight?

Someone's not happy about waiting until postgame.

If your passive-aggressiveness isn't linked to a post restriction I'm probably not even going to read your postgame explanation, sorry. And I was being serious, you don't usually answer questions unless there's a good reason to. I thought it was odd scorri would ask you that anyway because it's not really game-relevant.

If you don't think that what I've said against you to this point is a case, then I don't really know what more to say.

In any case I don't much like doing much at night.

No, really. If you're town, and you have your action in, making a case against someone isn't a bad thing. It'll keep you in the game, and on the off-chance your target ends up dead, you'll have a bunch of their stuff to cross-reference for the next day's lynch.

Of course, all this heehawing about how suspicious I am is lowering my chances of being shot, which annoys me greatly.

well, since you do have better net access than me, you could have waited until a new scape goat (insert my name here) was brought into the pile

also, who do you nominate to be shot tonight?

That requires me to scan another scum member AND be online when they claim(my online timings aren't much better than yours actually)