Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cool finally Day Phase. For starters I'm gonna drop my case(what little it was lol) on Manix for now since it IS kinda weak and I wanted to do something)

##Vote: MancerNecro

Greetings, friend. Did you make any unusual observances from N0?

Also, I have modified several RolePMs that had broken image links.

Alsoalso;

MancerNecro has informed me that his activity will be minimal during the next few days, due to Chinese New Year.

The announcement was all me. I'll try making the transitions more seamless next time. And the links inside the announcement didn't work; Elie u r the wurst. Bratwurst, even.

##Vote: Mancer

Manix, I think that trying extra hard to seem town when you're mafia is something a lot of scum do- it's not something that's unique to my play. I don't see this vote as based off meta, personally.

Anyways, I'll say again that even though Mancer said he wanted to start scumhunting N0, he didn't comment on anything in the second half of N0, even though there was a lot less threadspam there, for the most part. He could have made a lot more insightful comments than the ones he did when he posted earlier just saying that Manix's posting style seemed weird or something. He might have been busy, and apparently he's going to be busy for the rest of the weekend, but I see him in the thread right now so I want him to say something.

Night 0 Results:

Just as you prepare to take flight from HQ to follow [sNIP], you feel something holding you back, like things just aren't normal. In fact, they are assuredly not normal! Your wings are gone, and so is your Role!

You may no longer use your role, and your RolePM has been modified accordingly.

The announcement was all me. I'll try making the transitions more seamless next time. And the links inside the announcement didn't work; Elie u r the wurst. Bratwurst, even.

##Vote: Mancer

Manix, I think that trying extra hard to seem town when you're mafia is something a lot of scum do- it's not something that's unique to my play. I don't see this vote as based off meta, personally.

Anyways, I'll say again that even though Mancer said he wanted to start scumhunting N0, he didn't comment on anything in the second half of N0, even though there was a lot less threadspam there, for the most part. He could have made a lot more insightful comments than the ones he did when he posted earlier just saying that Manix's posting style seemed weird or something. He might have been busy, and apparently he's going to be busy for the rest of the weekend, but I see him in the thread right now so I want him to say something.

I'm rushing around, will probably be busy with festivities till Wednesday.

I'm "in" the thread right now because my phone sets me on the reading list permanently and because I wanted to see the phase end results right now.

I currently don't have the time to make a complete and good post, but I'll try to do so tomorrow morning at the very least.

~Have a Happy Chinese New Year, everyone!~

Whoo all aboard the inactivity train! Choo-choo!

##Vote: Bluedoom/Marf Go back to smash bros.

(On a more serious note, in my old age I found your content to be off. This could be my senility speaking, but y'know, I'm going to follow it.

Also BBM is scum for not previewing his post.)

I don't remember you doing much there so this is a "Do something here" vote. <3

>Blocking own death and figuring out scumteam whilst never really exchanging opinions because day phases were lightning fast isn't doing much for a n2 sub.

;/

I prefer not to specify my role

Any particular reason why?

Also happy chinese new year Mancer but your cellphone doesn't put you in the reading list permanently btw.

I just hope the vannilizer is one shot but then why would it target sho night 0.

Unless it's like JoaT? Still makes little sense.

Well, actually, it's probably better you not specify your role, so that the mafia won't know not to fake it.

I'm sad nobody recognized the announcement. :(:

Bizz do you have nothing else to say?

I don't get why Sho won't tell us his role if he doesn't have it anymore. I actually find that kind of suspicious.

I kinda hope the role deleter is a one-shot thing too though because if it's not man I hate bullshit roles like that. I mean I get the impression (based on what Elie said, etc.) that this game is built on a lot of players having oneshot roles, and maybe there's a way to counter the role deleter, like in SFMM2.

Snike and Rocker are giving me ~ED1 Scumvibes.~

##Vote: Rocker don't mess with me

Spammy rant down here

If there's like a third-party in this game (especially an SK) I'm going to have a bone to pick with Elie because why the fuck put a role deleter in the game then. Like seriously. If I were SK and hit with the role deleter I'd ragequit.

Bizz do you have nothing else to say?

Sorry I was just waking up and on my phone

I have a lot of townreads from N0 ;/

I'd probably make a SK immune to a role like that, but eh.

Sho, do YOU have anything to say other than to report the loss of your role?

Also, wrt Mancer, people posting to say that they won't be able to post in the future is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. If you were able to make that post, you could have at least dropped an RVS vote if nothing else.

Hi guys, I'm just checking in to say that I'll appear to be online for a good chunk of today without actually posting due to having my computer open, but not actually being actively on it. In addition, I don't have a ton of solid reads due to how spammy N0 was, but I'll try and figure out the reads I have later tonight. Sho's claim is odd, but I agree he shouldn't out just so that mafia has less information. I will try and get on later tonight.

[spoiler=Not serious.]

I'm sad nobody recognized the announcement. :(:

BBM confirmed for Caesar Flickerman, Capitol Mafia Announcer. Lynch please.

On a more serious note, are we sure it isn't a role thief that's a play? IDK role deleter seems like a trick someone would use later on in the game as opposed to on Night 0.

To elaborate on my reasoning for marth, I don't feel like his night 1 serious play contained any coherent trains of thought aside from ragging on Manix for his playstyle, which I don't like for a few reasons. First, fuck meta. Second, this post explaining why he thought Manix was an active lurker strikes me as him somewhat tunneling/ignoring the fact that the same could be said of people like BBM or myself who went into announcer/miller rolespec early Night 0. Even though he dropped the argument, I don't think he should get off the hook completely for trying to slip it in.

at*

I was about to say that Xinnidy's "any particular reason why?" comment struck me as rolefishing, but then I realized that I wasn't thinking things through wrt that comment.

So, actually, Sho, claim. That way if a hypothetical role cop or role name cop inspects someone with your role, we get a free lynch. Not to mention that it makes it harder for you to counterclaim a power role if you're scum if you've already claimed a role.

What bothered me about Marth is that he meta'd Manix's play by comparing it to his own past play, which isn't going to be as accurate as comparing Manix's past play to Manix's past play