Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

Huh. Missing a win-con there.

Accidentally cropped it out while removing my other abilities. Whoops!

You are allied with the Shining Force. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Shining Force members have been eliminated.

Why cop Loocy and use up your shot n0?

Because then we start the game with info. Also, my other two abilities would be kinda shitty on N0.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Not lying: Then you need to generate better reasons to vote someone, Sho.

Like what prims posted

##unvote

##Vote: Doofina

I am pretty sure the emoticons were his way of saying, "Get at me counterclaims". So Counterclaims, get at him.

There's some stuff in my result PM I don't want to share.

So it wasn't possible to just crop that stuff out?

Either way though okay we have a guilty result but I don't know if we should prematurely end the day yet (is there a dayvig or something)

I am pretty sure the emoticons were his way of saying, "Get at me counterclaims". So Counterclaims, get at him.

Multiple JoATs in a 21-player game are pretty probable, actually. I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

Gonna read and post my thoughts on stuff other than Loocy and SB.

@Eclipse- So the only things that have happened D1, according to you, are role deleter spec and Bizz being annoyed about a role deleter after she said she had a scummy role? What about the fact that Marth had 3 serious votes on him (until Snike unvoted)? You didn't comment on any of the things that Snike said about anyone either, other than that "you could see his logic". And good job misrepping ME. Notice how I put "IIRC" before I said that you claimed a scummy role? It was because I wasn't sure and didn't have the time to go and read your ISO, because I've been studying for the past four hours while taking breaks every 15-20 minutes to check the thread.

@Snike- I don't see much of a difference between what you said and what I summarized it as being. Calling Sho out for not giving reasons for a sheepy vote IS the same as calling him out for coasting. Saying you don't want to look TOOOO hard at Helios is basically the same as saying you have mixed feelings against him. Obviously I used the words "mixed feelings" to show the similarity between your points about everyone, but the point was that you took both sides about him and called him out for something at the same time as saying he had a good point about something. And newsflash: that IS having mixed feelings about someone.

Do we have a dayvig that doesn't cancel the lynch

I mean I guess it'd suck to use the shot early if we do though

Anyway SB is probably Mafia, that is not a town reaction to a claimed guilty.

oh shit I've been caught

gg prims

Now I have clarification that scum didn't just flop on a role pm...

##Unvote

##Vote: Loocy

Welp I never seem to get reads or opinions across much until something big happens, I blame newbness.

##Vote: Lucina

Claimtous I guess, I haven't voted anybody else anyways because I don't follow the other wagons much.

Also re-reading the thread because I forgot who claimed miller and other stuff.

Sho is probably town based on claim but needs to not be a shithead. Scumhunting and getting a sig that isn't terrible would be a start! I don't like anything Levity and eclipse have posted even though I think they're legit (keep complaints about an theoretical unrevealed set-up to a personal quicktopic thanks). clipsey's Levity vote makes no sense because obviously Levity wouldn't think a scum vanillizer would target her, and a town vanillizer isn't randing on N0.

Maflords:

- Xinnidy is scummy for posting a lot of questions to people but not trying to read them.

- SB is scummy because his immediate reaction to a claimed guilty is to try and nitpick at it even though there's no reason for town to believe I'm faking given the crumb and quoted role PM (the only questionable part worth considering was the lack of a quoted result, which SB ignored) - and even if I was faking, it'd benefit town to push the guilty anyway for reactions.

- Loocy withholding a vote just because Marth hasn't posted yet does nothing for the town, especially since he's not voting anybody in the meantime. My result is probably accurate.

##Unvote

@Prims tbh I'm not trying very hard right now because I can't concentrate very well \ I'll post later I guess

This thread is moving faster than my connection. I'll try not to miss anything.

BBM actually did misrep Eclipse pretty hard too, she never said that her role was scummy (#159) and she also didn't vote me for claiming a scummy role. She voted me because she feels I contradicted myself by saying that I had a scummy role, then turning around getting panicked about the Role Deleter/Thief ™. The thing is, I don't hate my role, I just wanted town to know ahead of time that it's not the towniest-looking role at all.

Still think Rocker is more worth voting though

I don't see the point of announcing a not-townie looking role, unless you think there's a town role cop who doesn't have a working brain OR you think you'll be lynched. If you were a popular lynch target, maybe. Eh, I've got more important things to do right now. Such as. . .Prims, why did you announce how many abilities you have?

I'll move my vote to Lucina when the day's about to end (a better scenario would be a theoretical dayvig, but there's no guarantee of that). I have too much I want to do. Such as. . .

Prims: FMPOV, I don't care about a role deleter. This genius will sooner or later PoE himself/herself into a corner, especially if they're shooting in the dark. In other words, I see no reason to freak out about it unless you're a role that cares about being in the game.

@Eclipse- So the only things that have happened D1, according to you, are role deleter spec and Bizz being annoyed about a role deleter after she said she had a scummy role? What about the fact that Marth had 3 serious votes on him (until Snike unvoted)? You didn't comment on any of the things that Snike said about anyone either, other than that "you could see his logic". And good job misrepping ME. Notice how I put "IIRC" before I said that you claimed a scummy role? It was because I wasn't sure and didn't have the time to go and read your ISO, because I've been studying for the past four hours while taking breaks every 15-20 minutes to check the thread.

@Snike- I don't see much of a difference between what you said and what I summarized it as being. Calling Sho out for not giving reasons for a sheepy vote IS the same as calling him out for coasting. Saying you don't want to look TOOOO hard at Helios is basically the same as saying you have mixed feelings against him. Obviously I used the words "mixed feelings" to show the similarity between your points about everyone, but the point was that you took both sides about him and called him out for something at the same time as saying he had a good point about something. And newsflash: that IS having mixed feelings about someone.

Obviously, I don't think it's as important.

You're jumping way too hard on people that are suspicious of you. I have my priorities, and chasing after things which I think aren't important isn't one of them.

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

The paragraph trick isn't going to work. Let's cut that up, ignoring that first sentence because it's irrelevant/wrong:

Calling Sho out for not giving reasons for a sheepy vote IS the same as calling him out for coasting.

I took issue with the pseudo-town and mixed feelings parts of your statement. I never once implied either of those were true in the post I made.

Saying you don't want to look TOOOO hard at Helios is basically the same as saying you have mixed feelings against him.

Read what I said. Read it again. Read it once more. Go read what my next post said, especially around where the word 'fish' is used. Go look up what 'inclined' means. Make sure that you didn't stop at "hard".

To elaborate I am suspicious of Helios but I believe there are other people that take precedence over taking a hard look at him.

Is that clear enough as to why your summary misrepped my remark?

Obviously I used the words "mixed feelings" to show the similarity between your points about everyone, but the point was that you took both sides about him and called him out for something at the same time as saying he had a good point about something.

This is not true, I called him out on his apathetic tone which strikes me as inappropriate in its' entirety for a relatively post-rvs post, but I acknowledged that he had a point regarding scorri. That doesn't justify his being apathetic nor does it change my feelings/mix them. Scum can have points as well.

Now I'm going to go and violently remurder undead soldiers with ladles, tree branches, and logs, before I say something rash.

This is not true, I called him out on his apathetic tone which strikes me as inappropriate in its' entirety for a relatively post-rvs post, but I acknowledged that he had a point regarding scorri. That doesn't justify his being apathetic nor does it change my feelings/mix them. Scum can have points as well.

This is taking both sides. How can you not see that saying somebody's tone is inappropriate and then saying they have a good point is taking both sides of the argument? And yeah, scum can have good points, but that doesn't change the fact that calling someone out like that at the same time as saying they have a good point allows you to backtrack after a mislynch and wash your hands clean. And yeah, I saw your point about there being bigger fish to fry. That doesn't change the validity of my point, which ISN'T just that you had "mixed feelings" about everyone. The point, I repeat, was that you're setting yourself up to backtrack after a mislynch.

@Eclipse- Good job misrepping me again. Like you said, you don't think other things are that important. So why is that? Why didn't you find any of the Marth discussion important enough to comment on at all? For that matter, why do you think questioning someone you are slightly suspicious of (Bizz) is less important than asking Prims why he announced how many abilities he has? If people aren't interested in lynching Bizz today, they're most certainly not interested in lynching Prims today.

The fact that people are either completely twisting my words or misunderstanding my points while accusing me of doing that to them is highly frustrating, so I probably won't be back for a few hours.

The nosiness makes me :| because I crumbed pretty early and there's really no reason for me to enter a D1 1v1 as scum in a game that is, at worst, 15:6. Nitpicking at a claim that is very unlikely to come from scum is not a town action. I'll quote the result eventually but I'm waiting on some mod confirmation stuff before I snip.

You can Snip just as much as you want but you cannot change what it says. I asked if I could change my targets name to "sweet niblitz" infact.

You are making awfully lot of fuzz about me asking you to reveal piece of info completely void of information other than further proof on you being a Townie, or you being full of shit. You going out of your way to hide such info seems scummy to me.

On the other hand I don't see how asking for suck info is anything but town

I had to skim read the thread and god holy hell I barely took anything in.

re Sho losing his role: You should have shut up about what role you were. That's all I have to say on that.

There a whole bunch of arguments between people that I'm gonna have to read again, ugh

BBM isn't looking great and that also actually affects my read on Marf but still need flips

Prims' claim is legit: Claiming into a 1v1 D1 is stupid as scum, even if it's at best case for scum (15/6). SB's reaction to it is scummy because why the heck wouldn't you use investigation abilities as a JoAT early.

brb reading arguments again