Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

Guys claimtme I am Scum Beloved Princes Godfather

We should policy lynch Helios since he trolls us as mafia and always get away from my grasp somehow.

*Serious News*

Prims any reason why you needed to state that you flip scum more in threadspam games and town in nonposter games? That statement kind reminded me of you PoT2 scumplay.

EDIT: Oh nvm Levity pointed it out first didn't she?

Uh the nature of BBM's claim makes me think he's probably town but that's really just based off of his claim lol.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure I've just rolled scum more in games with threadspam and roll town more in games with nonposters, but both are annoying regardless of alignment

it's N0 so idgaf about threadspam right now though, nobody's gonna be re-reading this shit instead of just skipping to D1

truuuuuuuuuu it's just gonna be tough to sift through spam during the actual game if it keeps up

Feels completely like some kind of subtle buddying. Are both of you scum buddies or am I reading too much into this?

Also, I don't think that anything posted in N0 and stuffs should be ignored. It's usually only in spams or non-serious posts that scums make their greatest slips because they forget to place themselves on guard against slips.

This is grammatically incorrect.You're supposed to answer with either ' the former' or the 'later' - answering yes leaves it ambiguous.

*the 'latter'

gosh lrn2engrish

On another note siiiiiiiiigh night 0 :/

*the 'latter'

gosh lrn2engrish

On another note siiiiiiiiigh night 0 :/

Awww come on my keyboard sucks and you know it. >_>

Also I realized 10 minutes later that wasn't really an 'incorrect' answer but more of a vague answer which was willingly answered differently but the motive could be detected.

Ah I'm rambling again.

usually all of a game's best quotes come midgame in response to a lynch or some shit but some of these interactions are just gold

cam what have we told you about not posting in games you're not playing in

Goodness what is even going on.

Announcer is pretty meh on it's own and it's NOC with nighttalk so I think BBM could very well have another role he's not saying but my brain is on the clouds right now.

Too much FE13.

If you think I'm hiding part of my role, why draw attention to it?

I picked a bad night to go to Wendys. Blargle so much posts.

Hi Night 0, I missed you. We're bestest friends.

...and then I forgot I had this tab open and this thread unreplied to for ~20 minutes. I blame FE13.

Godfather announcer was some serious BS though (mostly because godfather is ridiculous if that person can play town, not really because of announcer)

then we remember who made that game and relize it was kind of par for the course

also yeah guys I helped make this game soooo

If you think I'm hiding part of my role, why draw attention to it?

Because uh I don't know if you're town or not and wanted to see your reaction?

Hi Night 0, I missed you. We're bestest friends.

...and then I forgot I had this tab open and this thread unreplied to for ~20 minutes. I blame FE13.

FE13 too stronk. *_*