Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

Well see I don't know if it's just a habit you picked up or something because I did take a semi-break from mafia and didn't play games with you for 100 years so perhaps your style just changed. I don't know. But from I remember in the super past you tend to type like that as scum idk why

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I claim Miller Survivor.

I read this as town Vigilante.

On a more serious note I feel like your definition of bastard mod is way too stringent BBM, though maybe my definition is just to lenient. I consider bastard mod shit like cult and cop-interceptor, as much as I love the latter role.

Well see I don't know if it's just a habit you picked up or something because I did take a semi-break from mafia and didn't play games with you for 100 years so perhaps your style just changed. I don't know. But from I remember in the super past you tend to type like that as scum idk why

Well tbf I did have a minibreak before schoolteacher, and something might have happened during that break because I was posting kinda like this in schoolteacher and I was supertown so shrug.

manix is mafuia master

mafuia master

mafuia

mafuia

##VOTE: SERIOUSLY BAD SPELLING

THAT JUST MAKES ME ANGRY

I;ve been laughingso hard all day for like 1000 years I'm going to die rip me I'm going to be dead tonight even though it's night 0

Okay so regarding the announcer thing I actually have no idea what actual use an announcer has in an NOC game? Especially if they don't even count as a clear, announcers can be scum too (and usually are. in NOC anyway)

prims claims more about threadspam when he's scum and complains more about player activity when he's town

and I even did it earlier wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

##NIGHTDAYVIG MANIX

##BLOOD AND THUNDER: LIGHTNING

IDK what else to say about announcers as I am not that fond of them, so instead I'm just going to make a remark about trying to use meta from an anonymous game.

To make things simple, don't. What happens is that under the mask of anonymity, people's playstyles are usually noticably different in an attempt to keep their ID a mystery.

At least that's what it seems like to me, anyways.

pretty sure I've just rolled scum more in games with threadspam and roll town more in games with nonposters, but both are annoying regardless of alignment

it's N0 so idgaf about threadspam right now though, nobody's gonna be re-reading this shit instead of just skipping to D1

Goodness what is even going on.

Announcer is pretty meh on it's own and it's NOC with nighttalk so I think BBM could very well have another role he's not saying but my brain is on the clouds right now.

Too much FE13.

Doesn't mean Elieson couldn't rebalance roles if he wanted to change from OC from NOC, just saying.

But questioning BBM's role will probably be a moot point to pick on right now.