Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

I don't disagree with the reasons for voting Neko but the votes for his wagon seemed to have piled up incredibly fast, which makes me rather uncomfortable. He has like 6 votes on him already.

Helios, I'm aware that you said you voted Scorri for active lurking. My point was that despite you justifying it in that way, she wasn't active lurking. Posting to say you're going to be busy isn't active lurking, it's just being courteous to the rest of the game. Also, you had like a whole paragraph against Xinny, and she was also one of your main scumreads from last phase. Your last post was the first time you even mentioned Neko, yet you still voted for him over Xinny, which makes me kind of suspicious, though the motivation could differ based on what alignment Neko is.

Eclipse, I overreact regardless of my alignment. Look at some of my early games for examples of me overreacting as town to votes being placed on me. I've gotten better in that sense since then, but I still do it. And if you want examples of me being scum where I haven't overreacted or asked a lot of questions, there's .hack and EiMM. Regardless, thank you for responding; it makes me feel a bit better about you.

Proto, Neko's played on another forum before, as well as several times on this one. He's not really a newb.

I can't really tell what your own opinion of Neko is, you say you don't disagree but that doesn't mean you think he'd be a good lynch. It sort of looks like you're trying to keep him from getting lynched without openly defending him.

Also, that self-meta isn't helping your case much.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

official announcement.

Due to a recent yet confusing situation, I'd like to alert everyone that there is no Cult Wincon (therefore, no cult) in this game.

Thank you.

Thanks for this, Eclipse.

4. Your scum meta is to blast questions and overreact. Guess what you were doing?

I specifically appreciated this. One of my primary scumreads on you (along with a general lack of explanation and refusal to answer questions) was the "BBM is questioning me = BBM is scum" train of thought before your vote. If I had known your rationale was meta, this would not have been such a WTF moment for me. Adding something like "Meta says scum!BBM asks a lot of questions" would have improved my read.

Okay, third time lucky, I WAS successful, but redirected (and uninformed of who to so bleh.)

SB, can you tell us who you initially tried to target?

@BBM: It's not the inactivity claim that I'm talking about though, it's the rest of the post, where she talks about not having reads (though there was that whole BBM vs. Marth thing, Eclipse being herself, etc, so there was SOME content to work with) and then saying "yeah I'm not so sure about Sho" and then leaving. THAT is the part of the post I was referring to as active lurking, and I'm surprised no one else touched on that as well. Also, if you read the Xinny paragraph, you notice that most of it was just a defense and the smaller paragraph afterwards was a rebuttal of sorts. The reason why I'm voting Neko over Xinny is that I feel there's a stronger case on Neko, and Neko has a higher chance of flipping scum than Xinny. But I do find Xinny scummy as well, just to a lesser extent.

Another scumread I'm feeling stronger about is SB. I already mentioned his reaction. I don't like the way he's claimed roleblocked either (I disagree with Proto that it's scummy to do so, however I don't like the way he did it) since it's more in the form of a question and trying to fish for info. All the corrections afterwards were strange as well, and it's different than the way Marth went about it. Other than that I don't think he's had like any reads outside of the two bigger wagons of the game at their respective times, BBM and now Neko.

Ok so I saw something about two-man mafia and I don't find it likely at all since there was 15 informed town according to shinori so that's 2 mafia and 4 ITP which makes little sense to me, now only 1 mafia assuming that Mancer was scum, I don't even.

Instead, I'm just gonna assume town was awesome and lucky for the moment.

Also I don't know heck about multi-mafia but if it's true alternate kills make more sense in this density imo.

Or maybe Elieson just cancelled the mafia kill because of modkill but that just sounds silly and I have no idea if any mod ever did that before and modspec haha.

On the other hand this whole wing clipping thing feels like the role deleter thing is more of a temporary disabler, ok by me. As long as nobody goes in public saying how/when their role was restored.

[spoiler=I found out I like compact posts]

Helios what the heck.

@Xinn: Don't get too excited, the fact that you made a mini list post of reads right here (aka the post I was referring to) with not a single scummy read can be viewed as active lurking. Doesn't matter that you decided later to make Sho a null read (and then mention Bizz being a null read when you didn't even mention her in the post!), there isn't any scum reads in there, and as a result is just a post for the sake of posting to show you weren't just lurking.

Explain how is the Rocker sentence not interpreted as me suspecting him as scummy in the least. especially when he does not come back to explain his actions in the end.

Sho was a town read and so is Bizz please don't make me have to say that again.

That's all there is to it. Second of all, you don't even understand what the vote I made on scorri was even for, and just echoing other people who said "ehh his scorri vote was weak calling her out for active lurking". I already explained the logic behind it, admitted it wasn't the best because it's ED1, and touched on the other stuff that was happening. I could have just voted BBM or Marth like everyone else, but what would be the point of that? There isn't one. I'm just trying to be as helpful to the town as I can by looking elsewhere, since I'm 99% sure in a game with 21 people there is more than two scum in the game.

Oh I do understand why you voted scorri quite well and I'm pretty sure I addressed it n1 but let me go over it again:

Active lurking isn't the same as lurking. Active lurking is posting for the sake of posting just so that you don't get called out for lurking basically. Kinda like what you did earlier posting 4 null reads lol. I realize scorri was pretty much just trying to say that she's not gonna be around today but I think there was stuff she could have actually touched on that she didn't, hence the vote. It's not really strong reasoning but hey ED1 boiiii.

Explain how in the heck informing that you won't be here for the rest of the day is an active lurk post.

No, really, how would it be active lurking during the ED1 timeframe since she said in that same post she'd post content when she came back?

Also, Your only real other contributions in that timeframe was saying you thought marth was town looking to stir things up, and rolespec/modmeta on sho's vanillized report.

The rest of your reasoning is based on a lack of knowledge of my play (with an obvious bias towards the results of Void) and my "friendly" (normal) tone. This isn't even remotely a scummy thing (I can see you saying it's "weird" since mafia is srs bsns but scummy? yeah no), so if this is your case that you're trying to present, I think you realize yourself how weak it is. Don't let past feelings get in the way of your scumdar.

Other than the remark on your "friendly" tone, I don't see where the bias has gone in effect. So no.

Like I already mentioned before, I didn't like your Lucina vote and the way you jumped on it immediately with Prims' reaction test, then the second Prims claims he's not serious you're like "oh I didn't ACTUALLY think Lucina was scum so yeah", but then later trying to defend yourself saying "yeah I thought Lucina was kinda bad for her sheepy/lurky play". Extremely waffly. This isn't the only read that you switched your opinion on either, like BBM. You also ask a lot of questions, which is a way of pseudocontribution, and don't really answer them. Scumread here.

I voted Lucina thanks to RVS, however, at the time Prims claimed, I forgot I had my vote on her still and voted again (derp) and prompted her to claim at that point.

You're messing up the order in which things happened, I said I suspected Lucina first, a while after the Prims joat claim happened, then when Prims said it was fake I kinda rageflipped, but I think this post I did in D1 explains it well enough:

I'd go around and say that that's the price I pay for trying to post something about my scumreads with my head on the clouds but eh.

I'd like to think my judgment towards Lucina was clouded due to the cop claim and I flipped a table when it turned out to be fake. Sure, I still don't like that Lucina disappeared after the fakeclaim, but after I cooled down my head from attempting to scumread when I'm clearly not used to it at all, I remembered how Lucy's play was excessively lurky and sheepish during Void and though it made more sense put this way, especially with how little she's trying to defend herself.

I know I've picked on the things Helios said when he first posted such as his vote on scorri for active lurking which made little sense to me, but his 'friendly-ness' also reminds me of his Void play in OC chats. ;/

Wheter the latter is of any value is where I take a step back however, since I don't really claim to fully know his meta and am obviously biased towards Void. I'd like to think he's still pretty scummy.

I'm understanding the Neko case now that I've taken a good look at his posts. Most of the time he's just making excuses for not having reads or not knowing what's going on, and everything else is little theories with no credibility, and he defended Mancer a lot harder than you'd think. Actually

##Vote Neko

I think out of all the people I've mentioned, this here has the best chance of flipping scum.

I'll try and post more opinions tomorrow, so forgive me for not having a huge wall right now. If there's anything you'd like me to touch on please ask me ???s

And then you go and vote someone you've never mentioned in your previous posts at all. k.

I will take the patient route and wait for more opinions on NekoRex out of you, which is what I expect you meant in that last sentence.

Well that wasn't as fruitful as I thought.

*snip*

Suspicious of Xinnidy, SB, and Lucina. Obviously Loocy's not going to shoot herself and I don't want Xinnidy shot because of whatever reason Proto has, so I'll nominate SB for vig target.

Just a minor thing but you never really mentioned me ever before this line so I'm curious to know why you find me scummy.

I'm still not done but I felt like posting this part first

Okay so let me see what is this NekoRex fuzz people are making because I've been overlooking him pretty bad

[spoiler=Second verse, same as the first]

BBM's and Rocker's reaction (mostly BBM) to losing the cop rub me the wrong way for gut-based reasons.

Gut on BBM too but I don't have much of a case beyond that. Same with Leder

Ugh my vote is going to waste and I don't have much to do about it.

Going to do some ISOs on Manix and Eclipse(the criticism on Mancer bothers me), BBM (for my gut), and some other people catching my attention. might put a vote down on one. If not I guess I'll default to Sho since his play has been annoying so far.

Going to add that my other main scumreads today are Lucina and BBM, although I don't have anything really definitive on the latter aside from really bad gutvibes.

I'd say get a hold of yourself, but you've stopped doing that gut thing by around n1.

However, I feel you defended mancer up to a point. I'd quote stuff but my recent quoting streak is leaving me too lazy.

Your defence is that his idea of having people post their Role PMs for the sake of information and locking scum into claims was sound, but not his fakeclaim hunt.

I find that risky because mafia can get a lot of information from roles meanwhile Town get only the benefit of coordination at best. Look at Marth for example, I'm all but sure he was targetted this night because he outed his role.

Pressed post reply early be accident Someone else scummed it up better then I did (p sure it was eclipse) but I agreed with Mancer's asking for role PMs, but disagreed with it after he started using role PMs to try and find fakeclaims.

I did give him a second chance or two, but I still thought he was scum after things were all said and done.

I think BBM is still a good vig/lynch target imo, but the multiball theory makes me doubt Lucina's roleclaim even more.

I nee to do some more ISOs.

Eclipse looks town to me after the reread. I defended Mancer somewhat when I was half-asleep, but eclipse's reasoning against posting role Pms seems pretty valid.

However, I don't think Mancer is actually scummy for requesting outed role PMs since, like me, I didn't think it would hurt anyone without considering your reasoning.

Do agree that typo-hunting in Role PMs is nitpicky and a wrong way to go about hunting scum (see my last post), which Mancer does lose points for.

It seems you forgot D1 very quickly.

What can I say about you? You had some fair reads before all the voting and suspicion aimed at you, then you started to get a bit shaken, though you did admit this 21 person thing was a bit massive on you early in the game. That still doesn't stop it from being weird.

I really wish I could go on without my motivation dying away after a few quotes, so I guess this is just the pot calling the kettle back, but there's some thought in this NekoRex wagon, even if most of it is just flying over my head.

Should I vote him right now? No, I think his Wagon has steam enough as it is, and that should warrant waiting for his response.

Moving on to other stuff:

##Vote: Helios

I'm still awaiting for more reasoning from you personally on why Neko over me.

Aaaaaand I'm starting to get flimsy and lazy, hmph.

I was suspecting SB but then saw a bunch of posts I missed and he apparently was redirected, I don't know what to make of that.

Ok so I saw something about two-man mafia and I don't find it likely at all since there was 15 informed town according to shinori so that's 2 mafia and 4 ITP which makes little sense to me, now only 1 mafia assuming that Mancer was scum, I don't even.

Explain how is the Rocker sentence not interpreted as me suspecting him as scummy in the least. especially when he does not come back to explain his actions in the end.

Sho was a town read and so is Bizz please don't make me have to say that again.

Oh I do understand why you voted scorri quite well and I'm pretty sure I addressed it n1 but let me go over it again:

Explain how in the heck informing that you won't be here for the rest of the day is an active lurk post.

No, really, how would it be active lurking during the ED1 timeframe since she said in that same post she'd post content when she came back?

Also, Your only real other contributions in that timeframe was saying you thought marth was town looking to stir things up, and rolespec/modmeta on sho's vanillized report.

I voted Lucina thanks to RVS, however, at the time Prims claimed, I forgot I had my vote on her still and voted again (derp) and prompted her to claim at that point.

You're messing up the order in which things happened, I said I suspected Lucina first, a while after the Prims joat claim happened, then when Prims said it was fake I kinda rageflipped, but I think this post I did in D1 explains it well enough:

And then you go and vote someone you've never mentioned in your previous posts at all. k.

I will take the patient route and wait for more opinions on NekoRex out of you, which is what I expect you meant in that last sentence.

Why would there be two mafia and four ITP again? Even with multiball theory (which I don't really see any proof for) that makes no sense.

Saying "rocker is being lol" is supposed to be a scumread? Well I'll be...

No YOU don't make me say this again. You posted a mini list of reads without posting a scumread, which can be viewed as active lurking because it's a post for the sake of posting something so you don't get called out for lurking, even though it's not really much contribution. Congrats, Sho was supposed to be a town read not a null one. Guess what? It doesn't change the point I'm trying to make! And you didn't even mention Bizz in the post I was referring to so why do you keep mentioning it as an attempt to defend yourself?

Again, no you don't, because if you did, we wouldn't still be having this conversation, so I'm going to point you to exactly what I was referring to since it's likely I'm not explaining things very well to you.

Hi guys, I'm just checking in to say that I'll appear to be online for a good chunk of today without actually posting due to having my computer open, but not actually being actively on it. In addition, I don't have a ton of solid reads due to how spammy N0 was, but I'll try and figure out the reads I have later tonight. Sho's claim is odd, but I agree he shouldn't out just so that mafia has less information. I will try and get on later tonight.

See the bold? THIS is what I was referring to. It's just filler. There was more than enough content to work with at the time, so that's why I called her out for her post, and the "safe" read on Sho where she could go both ways depending on what other's said. Again, I even admitted that it wasn't a strong vote, but it was ED1, and I wanted to look elsewhere besides Marth and BBM, especially since I thought (and still think) Marth is town.

Yeah I touched on just about everything that was happening at the time...did I miss anything? No. Exactly.

No, I'm not messing up the order of how things happened. So you said you found Lucina scummy before the Prims cop claim, flipped a table when he did the cop claim, but after you learned it was a fake are saying you thought Lucina is town. Here's proof of this contradiction:

I had no reason to vote on lucina based on how fickle and lurkish I know her meta to be (yes metaspec blahblah blame me if you want), if the role cop was a lie then I have no real reason to vote her, as my really early vote was RVS.

What's it going to be Xinnidy?

This might be the first time someone thinks it's scummy they're not being voted lol. Until last night, I hadn't made a post since the 11th. That's 3 DAYS AGO. Is it really that weird to think maybe, just maybe, I may have developed other reads in that time? That maybe, other shit actually happened in the game? No, not at all. If you work with the Mancer flip especially, and notice that he avoided Neko pretty hard and never even mentioned him. So as bad as you look, I'm preferring NekoRex's lynch to yours, hence why my vote is there.

;/

Why would there be two mafia and four ITP again? Even with multiball theory (which I don't really see any proof for) that makes no sense.

That is kind of exactly the point I'm trying to make.

Saying "rocker is being lol" is supposed to be a scumread? Well I'll be...

No YOU don't make me say this again. You posted a mini list of reads without posting a scumread, which can be viewed as active lurking because it's a post for the sake of posting something so you don't get called out for lurking, even though it's not really much contribution. Congrats, Sho was supposed to be a town read not a null one. Guess what? It doesn't change the point I'm trying to make! And you didn't even mention Bizz in the post I was referring to so why do you keep mentioning it as an attempt to defend yourself?

Wording can be a fickle thing. Him not going back to explain like I remarked also cemented the thought on me.

The fact that you claimed all I had was throwing these names as nullreads is what annoyed me and made me mention them again, though.

Again, no you don't, because if you did, we wouldn't still be having this conversation, so I'm going to point you to exactly what I was referring to since it's likely I'm not explaining things very well to you.

See the bold? THIS is what I was referring to. It's just filler. There was more than enough content to work with at the time, so that's why I called her out for her post, and the "safe" read on Sho where she could go both ways depending on what other's said. Again, I even admitted that it wasn't a strong vote, but it was ED1, and I wanted to look elsewhere besides Marth and BBM, especially since I thought (and still think) Marth is town.

Fine enough. I'll take that for now.

No, I'm not messing up the order of how things happened. So you said you found Lucina scummy before the Prims cop claim, flipped a table when he did the cop claim, but after you learned it was a fake are saying you thought Lucina is town. Here's proof of this contradiction:

What's it going to be Xinnidy?

I said I found her scummy after the cop claim, and I've bloody answered that before, I've even quoted it. For crying out loud. I'm not quoting that again.

SB, was there any reason for you to think that whaqt affected you also affected someone else?

Sho's revelation means we can conclude the doubleaction was due to targetting scorri, and the clipping was due to being targetted.

Xinnidy, where did you see speculation about a two-man scumteam?

Also, you said without the cop scan you have no reason to suspect Lucina, does that mean the reasons posted here are no longer relevant?

SB, was there any reason for you to think that whaqt affected you also affected someone else?

Sho's revelation means we can conclude the doubleaction was due to targetting scorri, and the clipping was due to being targetted.

Xinnidy, where did you see speculation about a two-man scumteam?

Also, you said without the cop scan you have no reason to suspect Lucina, does that mean the reasons posted here are no longer relevant?

I do not think there was any indication that the double action has to do with targetting scorri. Why do you think that?

I was pretty sure someone mentioned it in passing this day, but I can't find the post for the love of me right now. I was pretty sure about it because it saw it and raised an eyebrow so hard. (inb4 I'm hallucinating) Let me go check all day 2 posts again.

Yes, they are not, I've made a mind to explain it in this post, maybe not to the best extent of my ability.

When Marth didn't want to reveal his double action yet, he said "something else happened". That immediately made me think of Sho's role PM which said something else might happen depending on the target. I wouldn't think scorri would be aware of it.

I know Lucina tends to lurk but a guilty scan on you is the kind of thing that needs to be addressed immediately. A townie being falsely accused would kick up a fuss, instead of leaving without posting. If she was totally unconcerned about it she wouldn't have claimed.

I am trying again with this game despite the fact I'd rather quit right now because of ~personal issues~

So here's a honking huge posts with reads that might only end up being nitpicks but we'll see.

Also I'm going to assume here that Mancer was a scum sacrifice because he was really easy to lynch. Going to try and find busmates.

scorri:

The main thing that bothers me about scorri is her D1 vote. She intentionally avoids Mancer to vote Proto. She claims it's a pressure vote but it feels like scum trying to stay off the wagon so they don't get looked over as hard when people come searching for the busmates. Otherwise I can't find anything too bad about scorri.

Baldrick: Fair bit of rolespec here. Kind of annoying.

Helios:

Ulch, I can see why people don't like him. His D1 reads aren't well made, calling out Eclipse for his "attitude" and Xinndy "wish-washy" without really explaining how. He makes a late jump on Mancer, which could be a bus.

The next day he makes a honking huge wall that's mostly defending his scorri vote and follows it up with minor reads. In fact he is really bent on justifying that scorri vote. Also, he uses the word "lurking" too much.

Very scummy.

Shinori: I think Shinori is town.

Xinndy: Can't really get a read off. Might be me just losing steam or Xinndy being hard to read. Not really sure what the criticism on Xinndy either is because these are all ISOs

And BBM is the next down and I'm probably not ready to tackle that without a breather so I'm just going to skip ahead to Lucina/Bal

Lucina: I think Lucina is scum. No evidence that the claim was legitimate, since with one doc and the scum roleblocker dead, we should have seen at least one vig last night. Ignoring the fact Lucina was trying to replace out, there's no other reason why there shouldn't have been corpse on D2.

Alright so I'm going to try and explain to you where all this "confusion" is from.

To begin with, I don't like Rocker's or Lucina's behavior throughout this thread. Lucina is kind of a moot point now since her leaving the thread pretty much screamed scum, but Rocker had a lot of chance to answer back and still has the chance to, but hasn't done so, meanwhile I caught him looking at the topic at times. There's not really much to look at from those two post-wise, either. I find Rocker scummy and Lucina is all but confirmed.

This is before Prims admits to a reaction test.

Due to the fact that a reaction test is pointless when your target won't even post and that the amount of people using the guilty as an excuse to not read other players it's probably worth noting that I'm not actually a Jack of All Trades and haven't even targeted Lucina.

I'm pretty sure he's scum though since the way he handled his Marth read was scummy and his idea of responding to a cop guilty is lurking the thread without saying anything to rebuke me, even though he should know my result isn't accurate.

##Unvote

##Vote: Rocker

I had no reason to vote on lucina based on how fickle and lurkish I know her meta to be (yes metaspec blahblah blame me if you want), if the role cop was a lie then I have no real reason to vote her, as my really early vote was RVS.

This is after.

The thing is, you were very opportunistic when Prims did his reaction test and completely jumped on the Lucina wagon (whom I now know you deemed town beforehand), but when you "serious voted" Lucina you tried to back up reasoning for the vote to say she was scummy. Then after Prims claims it was fake, you go back and say "oh I didn't actually think Lucina was scum guys!". Your attempt at explaining your vote later doesn't really change anything either. So what I'm saying is, you're opportunistic scum.

Also, what Baldrick said. Where the hell did you get a two man scumteam from? I don't believe that's ever been mentioned in the thread. Two scumteams maybe, but not a two man one. Scumslip maybe?

##Vote: Lucina because I forgot

Uh...

Lucina was subbed out, her sub is Balcerzak (whom didn't even post yet I think)

Let's also not forget that the CPR doctor (according from what I read) saves the life of whomever is targeted if they were targetted with a kill, so she could've have targetted the same person as the mafia kill, but nobody knows yet.

And prims was a backup doctor that didn't even get his powers, not a full doc.

Alright so I'm going to try and explain to you where all this "confusion" is from.

This is before Prims admits to a reaction test.

This is after.

The thing is, you were very opportunistic when Prims did his reaction test and completely jumped on the Lucina wagon (whom I now know you deemed town beforehand), but when you "serious voted" Lucina you tried to back up reasoning for the vote to say she was scummy. Then after Prims claims it was fake, you go back and say "oh I didn't actually think Lucina was scum guys!". Your attempt at explaining your vote later doesn't really change anything either. So what I'm saying is, you're opportunistic scum.

Ok, so you meant when Prims claimed that it was fake and a reaction test, not when he claimed JoaT.

I will stand by my explanation post and that I struggled to make points day 1.

Also, what Baldrick said. Where the hell did you get a two man scumteam from? I don't believe that's ever been mentioned in the thread. Two scumteams maybe, but not a two man one. Scumslip maybe?

I am pretty sure I saw it on passing, but since I clearly can't find it, I must have messed up when somebody said there was two scum or some similar wording.

Going to also add before I try reading again that I have solid reasoning to believe Marth/Bluedoom is town, so please don't lynch him.

I won't press further, but this is an interesting point. This might have been more useful if we were actually lynching him though, kinda makes me feel worse about you but ehh.

Xinnidy argument with Helios doesn't feel town on town. I'm uncomfortable suggesting Helios may be the town in this situation because he's naturally adept as posting walls of defense, but Xinnidy's posts (especially her last one) sound progressively flimsy. Let's remind everyone Bal subbed in for Lucina!

Kinda think if one of them is scum (which I feel likely), it's Xinnidy. But idk

Speaking of Bal though I hope he actually does something soon.

I'm going to try to get a content post out tonight but I'm struggling just to begin responding to Paulina so if it does happen don't expect anything spectacular. I've been having issues concentrating on this game for the past few days, but the weekend is ahead and if I can get my rl and other-board shit together I can probably regain that focus. Sorry all for not contributing much today.

Just one thought before I try to go back to Paulina response, or rather an elaboration: I'm skeptical of Marth if only because he outed a relatively useless result (as mancer was l-1) and now claims he got vanillized, when his next report might actually help the town a bit more depending on the role. Maybe I'm paranoid but that strikes me as a potential bus.

Are you even trying to read my post.

That first part was directed at NekoRex because he still voted Lucina. And the CPR/backup doc explanation had to do with his reasons to vote on LuciBal because there was no kill yesterday, which I didn't quote:

actually yeah, I knew that part was directed at Neko, I just didn't feel like specifying because the post still gave me scumvibes. I don't see how specifying what you meant/where you directed your filler at really makes a difference to me but thanks for the reaction.

@Snike: Yeah that bothers me about Marth too and now we have Neko claiming that he apparently has some sort of info on Marth being town ;/

Just a minor thing but you never really mentioned me ever before this line so I'm curious to know why you find me scummy.

Because your posts look extremely fluffy.

I don't like spelling Balcerzak :/

CPR Doc isn't supposed to be saving lives, it's supposed to be vigging scum, since using it as a protective role is extremely likely to kill your townread unless you're 100% sure scum is targeting him (and even then that's a pretty awful risk to take)

Ugh, okay, BBM.

BBM has a lot of content, and gets quite a number of scum reads, but for a good, small chunk of D1 he has his vote parked on Marth. It bothers me a bit he doesn't switch to Eclipse or Snike more quickly with the big posts he has on them, and makes his vote look like OMGUS.

I don't really like his arguments against Eclipse (The point about the "handwave" is an overreaction, making a big deal over an ED1 vote when his own vote is a park, point about not pushing Bizz is moot when Eclpse uses the same posts to switch to BBM, nitpicking over questioning a claim is dumb when people shouldn't be expected to take a claim with a grain of salt) and the timing of the claim looks, again, like OMGUS.

He keeps his suspicion on Marth for unknown reasons throughout the day, despite his original vote being meta and not coming back to address it until Marth posts much later.

Also, his last post defends himself with self-meta, which is never really a good thing

BBM: Not sure. I thought he had a post on Rocker I didn't like but I couldn't find it. Hmm...

Proto: Mostly the same complaints as everyone else, FAR too much flavor and role speculation, not enough scumhunting. Would support this lynch.

Pretty much nothing out of Snake, which is not good at all. Want to see much more content from him.

I think I'm going to take one more break before I finish analyzing everyone