Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to expand on this?

Now, perhaps I misread this, but. . .

Here.

If this is flavor related to Sir Astral being Sir Astral, then there goes that theory (actually, I know jack squat about this, so it's possible that Manix got his flavor mixed up with Sho's role deletion and I can't read so whatever). If not, then it sounds like Manix got a bit more information regarding a certain game mechanic, which tells me that he probably has some means around it (otherwise why put that in someone's role PM?).

Also, nine to hammer.

Me being lynched is not beneficial to my role clipsey, it's something else.

Not getting shot kind of sucks though.

##Vote: Helios

If it's the ME variant, then I can see that. Otherwise, I can't really think of someone who claimed to be redirected and wants to die. Eh, whatever, that'll wait.

Now, perhaps I misread this, but. . .

Here.

If this is flavor related to Sir Astral being Sir Astral, then there goes that theory (actually, I know jack squat about this, so it's possible that Manix got his flavor mixed up with Sho's role deletion and I can't read so whatever). If not, then it sounds like Manix got a bit more information regarding a certain game mechanic, which tells me that he probably has some means around it (otherwise why put that in someone's role PM?).

Also, nine to hammer.

I don't know but I have absolutely no idea why the flavor of a body possessor would be something as misleading as clipping the birdmen's wings for example. Not to mention the Gizmo thing was a pretty relevant plot thing for Sir Astral at the beggining of the game but eh. I wouldn't like to clear Baldrick just because of that.

Also if I'm not being a rushy derp I'm going to ask if anyone got attacked by the role deleter.

Also SB people seem to have a clue but I don't get what your role is at all so I'm just trusting BBM's and eclipse's judgements at this point in time. :/

Unless people wouldn't mind clearing it up to me.

Well there's really only one role in the game whose death is beneficial to the town and can also target people at night. Read through some of the roles on Epicmafia I guess.

Oh it IS on EM. It's also one of my favorite on-death roles, provided that there's a way to do something about suicides. Unfortunately, Elieson will never, EVER give me a cool role like that.

someone do votals for me please, I am counting Helios as Hammered but can't confirm it. Hammer is 9.

As in Neko hammerninja'd me