Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

Well, fuck. I guess this isn't exactly playing to my win condition, but if the town loses, I'll still take some measure of satisfaction.

Yeah, I'm an Other GuyTM. Here's a link to our quick topic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/656rnpNLEXK

As this rule violation unduly benefits the town, I expect that if I'm modkilled there will be an accompanying member of the town modkilled as well to balance out the advantage this gives them over the Mafia.

Good luck, last Mafia bro. This game was unbelievably town-sided, so you'll need it.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gg scorri

Well, makes sense why Sho and Marth got their roles back but the people who lost their roles after Baldrick lost his role didn't.

Now, Shinori. Are you crazy. Your role is INCREDIBLY ANTI-TOWN. WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO DRAW THE KILL TO YOURSELF. MAKING ALL VOTES ONLY IN ROLE PM IS NOT HELPFUL TO THE TOWN AT ALL. BOLD FACE UNDERLINE.

No seriously. I would vote you for this but I can't imagine why for the life of god you would do this as scum, so.

Hey, Sho, if Bal flips what you just posted, then that means that I can't be an Other Guy (since three would've been lynched already, and a 4-2 anti-town split seems rather bastard, IMO). BUT, if you guys wanna be extra-sure I'll nominate myself as tomorrow's lynch target.

##Vote: Balcerzak

##vote balcerzak

just putting this out there, i won't be on a lot tomorrow because of prior commitments

and i also want to throw SB into the lynch pot for reasons i will specify later (for one, i'm tired, for two i need more evidence)

3 he is scanned clear by your truly

gg scorri

Well, makes sense why Sho and Marth got their roles back but the people who lost their roles after Baldrick lost his role didn't.

Now, Shinori. Are you crazy. Your role is INCREDIBLY ANTI-TOWN. WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO DRAW THE KILL TO YOURSELF. MAKING ALL VOTES ONLY IN ROLE PM IS NOT HELPFUL TO THE TOWN AT ALL. BOLD FACE UNDERLINE.

No seriously. I would vote you for this but I can't imagine why for the life of god you would do this as scum, so.

Because I was a potential multi kill bomb. Also, I was trying to get killed early when frankly the votes being in pm wouldn't have been as important as they are now.

Just saying eclipse, just saying

Well F you too Balverzak

Just sayin' to you too. It would look rather silly in postgame if Elieson had to point that out to you. :P:

Balcerzak has been killed beyond killed (but not modkilled). He was...

sf2_book_eric.jpg

Dear Doofina, you are Eric.

You are a strong centaur, but often overlooked due to your devilish good looks. Your lance is incredibly sharp though, and you are known for finding style to be important over strength. Luckily, your strength is immense, so your style is even more.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: For once, I will use my strength at its fullest!". The kill designated by your team will be modified and designated as unstoppable. However, you must be the one to carry out the kill, as no one else is as strong as you.

In short, you are the Hitman (One shot) Vanilla.

You are allied with the Other Guys. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Other Guys have been eliminated.

Talk to your team here.

Continue the phase. I can't determine how else to properly handle this.

All votes on Balcerzak have defaulted to ##Vote No Lynch. Also, with 12 alive it takes 7 to Hammer.

**There was no Modkill**

Edited by Elieson

Hey, Sho, if Bal flips what you just posted, then that means that I can't be an Other Guy (since three would've been lynched already, and a 4-2 anti-town split seems rather bastard, IMO). BUT, if you guys wanna be extra-sure I'll nominate myself as tomorrow's lynch target.

##Vote: Balcerzak

Why are you saying 4-2 when we don't actually know the numbers. Frankly if there is two mafia's and one has 4 I'm gonna assume the other team also has 4. So it would be liek a 12/4/4/1 Split.

Why are you saying 4-2 when we don't actually know the numbers. Frankly if there is two mafia's and one has 4 I'm gonna assume the other team also has 4. So it would be liek a 12/4/4/1 Split.

Your fault for lying. :P:

Anyway, 12-4-4-1 seems. . .odd, given my role. You guys are free to lynch me to see what I mean. Also RIP Bizz, your role was the best. :(:

Ugh I was going to sleep Balc wtf.

Can anyone please edit Balc's post before anyone accidentaly enters that quicktopic.

Or whatever. Makes zero sense.

Also what do you have to say with regards to scorri saying you're alligned with the Other Guys, eclipse?