whats size flash drive do you use?

cyron

I just lost my old 16 gb flash drive and it was starting to run out of room (i gb left) and i was wondering what size flash drive i should get, i also wondered what size flash drive the rest of you have (knida of like a competition in which size matters)

I think mine's 128MB. Maybe less.

I haven't used a flash drive for ages, so just ignore me X D

edit: read that as 128 gb 128 mb is a lot cheaper now you can even still buy them

Edited by Ignis Draco

I have an 8GB one that I stole got to keep after no one claimed it from the computer lab.

I think I kept a folder of all the stuff that was on it in case he/she ever brought it up, and I'm too lazy to delete it.

I have a 4 gigabyte one given to me by JHU APL that I use as a flash drive lol... they attached it to the back of a pen. I fucked up the pen so I kept the flash drive.

I paid NOTHING for it hahaha!! I relied on externals and iphones before that. Now I use this sometimes. Should probably start using it, because emailing is getting to be a pita.

Edited by Lord Raven

2 4GBs, and a 2GB I hardly ever use. Of course, the 4GB ones have mostly emulators and Touhou games and stuff.

Also, in engineering class, each table got two 320 GB (or something with 32) flashdrives for a robot. Two of my friends claimed both from our table, but I don't think they realize it can't be used to save any of the stuff (emulators, games etc) they regularly use. :P

2 4GBs, and a 2GB I hardly ever use. Of course, the 4GB ones have mostly emulators and Touhou games and stuff.

Also, in engineering class, each table got two 320 GB (or something with 32) flashdrives for a robot. Two of my friends claimed both from our table, but I don't think they realize it can't be used to save any of the stuff (emulators, games etc) they regularly use. :P

128GB's as big as they get right now. Are you sure you don't mean an external HDD? Or yeah, just 32GB

Edited by Esau of Isaac

I had a 2GB one, but it broke.

EDIT: and after viewing this thread the SF ads are trying to sell me flash drives.

f55a94269f1c9a0690722f1fb33df66c.png

Edited by Frog

128GB's as big as they get right now. Are you sure you don't mean an external HDD? Or yeah, just 32GB

They looked like flash drives, and I'm not tech-savvy enough to tell the difference at a glance. I'm pretty sure they aren't flash drives like the ones regular consumers use, so I think my friends are going to be disappointed.

There are 256GB flash drives out there.

I have a 128GB one to back up all of my emulation stuff and doujin games, but it's slow though. I'm going to have to replace that one soon. I also have a 16GB drive for my important files, a 32GB one connected to my car (I use that drive for audio), and another 16GB drive that I have lying around that isn't being used at all.

They looked like flash drives, and I'm not tech-savvy enough to tell the difference at a glance. I'm pretty sure they aren't flash drives like the ones regular consumers use, so I think my friends are going to be disappointed.

external hdds are like a block with a cord usually

flash drives are tinier, usually no bigger than your thumb

• 2 weeks later...