Seeker Mafia

Psych

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we've got like six slots open and all of these people haven't really said anything about whether or not they want to join the game or how free they are for it:

Shinori

Eclipse

Baldrick

Balcerzak

Boron

JB

Xinny

Snike

Helios

Cam

j00

Lucina

And then there are other lame people like Paperblade and Scorri who let things like school and life get in the way of mafia (who even does that?). We have the playerbase for it, but idk where they are.

Helios is busy, Bal doesn't play very often, Cam is always lolinactive, dunno abotu j00 but she's pretty inactive herself, Lucina doesn't really care, Snike Idk, JB is just LOL. ecipse's interest varies from game to game I guess.

I'm playing in scorri's AtLA mafia, which just started signups. Plus, I do not like "no flips" games. (Also, too busy to play more than one game.)

JB is normally active enough, though I'm guessing the main reason he didn't join is because Mancer joined (which is lame but whatever).

Boron, it's cool if you're busy, but from what Prims has said, the setup is balanced around no-reveal.

Damn, I've been caught in a lie. No point in continuing the phase and giving town extra info.

##Hammer: Baldrick

Also, the second reason is the true one.

I also basically play during school breaks. No reveal can work, so it's not that big of an issue for me, but in general I cannot multitask so playing mafia affects the rest of my free time so don't expect me to play much during the next two months.

BBM 1-13 and 15 have been modkilled for breaking noc in front of the entire game nonetheless!

They were!

BBM 1: ???
BBM 2: ???
BBM 3: ???
BBM 4: ???
BBM 5: ???
BBM 6: ???
BBM 7: ???
BBM 8: ???
BBM 9: ???
BBM 10: ???
BBM 11: ???