Avatar the Last Airbender Mafia: D4ends 5/2 at 9:30 PM EST

scorri

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Why the fuck did Blitz act on n0 when his role provides equally confusing results for town as psych acting on n0?

Votals:

FtP (2): SB, Mancer

Psych (9): Marth, BBM, Strege, Baldrick, Boron, Rein, eclipse, Psych, Grass
Boron (1): Blitz

Mancer (1): FtP
Baldrick (1): Kay

Voteless (2): Elieson, Slayer

You have a little less than 2 hours left in phase.

Uhh wow ok I thought that would be hammer. Also I was slow and didnt see that this whole page existed.

##Vote Psych

Still concerned about blitz though. Just sayin

You spend the day discussing and finally come down to decide on lynching Psych. Approaching him, expecting a fight, you just find him staring blankly at you. Eventually, he tosses his fan down onto the ground in front of you and sighes. "This is it. Nothing I can do. Farewell. I did my best to protect you all while I could." With that, he steps off the nearby cliff and falls into the ocean. Checking his fan, you find the following note:

Dear Psych, you are Suki, town bodyguard.

Suki.png

You are the leader of the fabled Kyoshi warriors. You live on Kyoshi Island, and protect the inhabitants there. When the Avatar and his friends first arrived, you captured them, believing them to be Fire nation spies. However, once you learned who Aang truly was, you released them and soon became close friends with them. You were especially attracted to Sokka, and eventually fell for him. When Aang and his friends left your island, you were inspired by his actions to leave the island as well and fight against the Fire nation. Eventually your travels would lead you to being reunited with the Avatar.

Every night, you may reply to this role PM with Night X: Protect <player> using Tessenjutsu. You will stand in front of <player> and protect them using your fans and prevent anyone from killing them. However, in your battle against the assailant, you will be wounded and die instead.

You are aligned with Team Avatar and you win when all threats are eliminated. Your element is Earth.

It is now N2. N2 will end at 7 PM EST on 4/28.

(For reference, I made a math derp and it should have ended at Grass's vote. I'm just bad.)

Also, Grass is not getting modkilled, it was close enough that it's fine.

Edited by scorri

You wake up and run out to see who has died in the night. First, you stumble across Blitz. You find the following role PM:

Dear Blitz, you are Yue, town Martyr.

Kind_Yue.png

You are the daughter of the chief of the Northern Water Tribe. When you were young, you were stricken with an illness that could not be cured by even the best waterbender healers. Your father prayed to the Moon God, who placed in you some of his power. This saved your life, and also turned your hair pure white. When the Avatar and his friends arrived at the Northern Water Tribe’s city, you were quickly entranced by Sokka. However, you were already engaged to another, so it could not be. During the attack on the Northern Water Tribe by the Fire nation, you ended up playing a vital role in saving your tribe.

Every night, you may reply to this PM with Night X: Take the place of <player>. You will replace <player> with yourself, causing everything that targets them to instead target you. This includes killing actions.

You are aligned with Team Avatar and you win when all threats are eliminated. Your element is Water.

As you try to get over this death, you stumble across a giant pile of cabbages. Buried underneath them, you find the remains of SlayerX with the following role PM.

Dear SlayerX, you are the Cabbage Merchant, self-aligned Survivor.
Cabbage_merchant.png

All you want to do is sell your cabbages. But, everywhere you go, you meet with destruction. Either your cabbages are stolen, or the Avatar and his team destroy your cart in their adventures. All in all, your cabbages were destroyed or eaten six different times throughout the story. However, in the future you form Cabbage Corp. and become wildly successful.

You are allied with yourself, and win if you and your cabbages survive to the end of the game. You can side with either mafia or town and are not viewed as a threat by either side. Your element is Earth.

Shaken by these deaths, you start the day, hoping to end this horror soon.

It is now D3 which will end on 5/1 at 8 PM EST.

First off, seriously Psych? I don't generally expect a lot from you, but that was one of the most anti-wincon things I've seen since Slayer in SFMM2.

Second of all, I'm Pakku (the waterbending mentor), Town Cop. I crumbed this heavily with how hard I pushed for the Shinori lynch after his claim.

My scans:

N0: Mancer- Scans Fire Nation. I voted him right away and was going to claim after he posted, just to make sure he couldn't claim Miller, except then he really did claim Miller, which was highly rage-inducing.

N1: Eclipse- Scans Team Avatar. With Psych and Blitz both dead, there's a good chance we don't have any other protective roles, so I might as well out this.

N2: Baldrick- Scans Fire Nation.

##Vote: Baldrick

Nicely done, BBM. Also, the kill last night was targeted at either Elieson, me, or Blitz. Apparently, I don't outprioritize Blitz, despite what my role says (RAEG).

Oh yeah, I got messaged by a Courier or something N1, and my gut on their message to me is that they're town. Wording didn't sound like Prims, and I think Prims would have been confident enough to reveal himself in his message to me. So assuming there are no more jankills, I think that whoever claims Courier should be trusted.

That's just gut though, so don't treat them like a clear.

Well then, that's simple enough. ##Vote Baldrick. No real reason to fake here. ezlynch

Also, eclipse, could I get you to state your element? You've already claimed role and I've been having bad luck with mine.

... ;/

Blitz, you are getting an earful from me in postgame. For the time being ...

No objections here.

Looking at Baldrick's reads, neither of his two bigger ones (Mancer and Strege) look like bussing attempts to me, so I'm inclined to label both as town.

People I'm pretty sure are town: Boron, Elie, Eclipse, Mancer (and me)

People I think are town: Marth, Kay, Strege, Grassbridger

That leaves SB, Rein, and FTP for possible scum other than Baldrick. Out of the four, if there are two scum left, I'd go with SB and FTP, if only because Rein seems to be putting in actual effort into this game for the most part (and what I mentioned last phase about the timing of his Shinori vote).