Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

Seeing as I'll be kind of busy today I should probably claim now. I'm a town jailkeeper.

Hold on a second. I'm the town jailkeeper.

In my post earlier I apparently missed Manix's post and thought that Prims still had 3 votes. I was following the thread through email notifications so I'm not really sure how that happened.

I unvoted Prims and voted you.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on a second. I'm the town jailkeeper.

Urgh, I have too much of a headache to comprehend the rules right now. I know that town can have more than one TYPE of role, but does it say anywhere that exact duplicate roles may or may not be possible?

I actually specifically asked Tables the odds of duplicate roles coming up. For there to be town Jailers, there would need to be 3xP rolls and 3xR rolls. Which makes it highly unlikely.

I actually specifically asked Tables the odds of duplicate roles coming up. For there to be town Jailers, there would need to be 3xP rolls and 3xR rolls. Which makes it highly unlikely.

Yeah I think Strege is the roleblocker fakeclaiming tbh.

So it's possible but not in the realm of likelihood, then. I'm inclined to believe SSG's claim of jailkeeper over Strege's, since scum would have no reason to sacrifice her for a D1 lynch.

There's something I need to recheck first, but my vote is most likely going on Strege before phase end.

For the record:

2 x Tracker needs 5xI
2 x Watcher or 2 x One shot Doctor needs 6xP
2 x Vigilante needs 5xK
2 x Roleblocker needs 4xR
2 x Jailkeeper needs 3xP+3xR

I'm really good at this, honest

I did already say it was post tone and that is more the reason than anything I can accurately pinpoint at this time (best I can manage is like, you're trying to overjustify your actions or something like that)

(bolded mine) So why exactly would it not have achieved much? Every vote is a new amount of pressure and votes are powerful tools.

You'll have to excuse me if I missed stuff (hint: I probably did), but what's your reasoning for this, SB?

Shinori: When you are around; whois scum

this post by BBM irks me a lot but I can't pinpoint exactly what it is that's doing it. the first paragraph doesn't feel like it actually has a point though? like I don't know what rapier's mindset is but presumably he might have found strege more scummy than BBM and hence moved his vote and yet still had suspicion on BBM

I don't know I could be completely wrong here

I need to reread strege right now, I'll get back to you on it (also I would not lynch Prims right now, so that option is out)

Top scum reads at the moment are Prims and Strege.

You'll have to excuse me if I missed stuff (hint: I probably did), but what's your reasoning for this, SB?

His frustration felt genuine to me, and I didn't think his RVS stuff was really scummy.

Rapier's #191 unvote irks me, since Strege is probably scum at this point.

I really haven't been feeling mafia lately =/

Top scum reads at the moment are Prims and Strege.

What are the reasons you suspect Prims, Shinori? Can you be more specific?

Deadline is in 3 1/2 hours.

Also just to confirm: If you check this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApPT0N9WtHcKdGxlMjZRdkpkaXJJeHdjNXppTzhPRGc#gid=0 it shows what possible roles and the like can occur. The 11 numbers on the left (B11 to B21) give a random assortment of letters, which are tallied up, and those were used to generate the roles in the game. Say the numbers generated four I's: Looking down column H for "IIII" we see four I's gives a Cop and a Tracker - so those would be the investigative roles the town has (and the ONLY investigative roles the town has, as well).

In some cases, you can have duplicates of the same role - such as, if there's six P's, you could have two doctors and the like.

What are the reasons you suspect Prims, Shinori? Can you be more specific?

He really hasn't done much of anything helpful, his response to Blitz seemed poor and scummy, if Strege is lynched and flips scum I think it looks bad on Prims partially because of various reasons that I see that no one will agree with probably. Also he's giving off his "I don't care about town" vibe again, which he stated something a long those lines of he wasn't really reading shit fully previously which further proves that he isn't too interested/caring at the moment. I can make a bigger/better post later but I'm about to leave for the evening.

Also just to make sure we can get majority.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Strege

Prims was the first person to vote Strege, IIRC. Why do you think that these might be scumbuddy interactions? And obviously nobody is going to agree with Prims and Strege being buddies if you don't explain the reasons behind that.

If I'm reading votals correctly, we have 6 votes on Strege when we need 8 to lynch. If someone else can confirm this, I'll switch my vote over.

Prims was the first person to vote Strege, IIRC. Why do you think that these might be scumbuddy interactions? And obviously nobody is going to agree with Prims and Strege being buddies if you don't explain the reasons behind that.

TECHNICALLY. That was me I'm pretty sure.

I didn't want to risk an accidental hammer or something.

##Vote: Strege

The dude is at L-1, unless I can't count.

Like I said, I'm more inclined to believe that SSG is telling the truth over Strege if double jailkeepers do not exist.

By the way I have like 15 more minutes apparently.

It has to do with part of the stuff that everyone hates me for and doesn't listen to me whenever I see stuff like that. (Kinda like EO mafia I pretty much tunneled 3 people all game because of interactions I saw that no one else saw.)

Okay according to some quick numbers checks:

There is about a 22% chance of getting 3 or more Ps, and an 11% chance of getting 3 or more Rs.

The chance of getting exactly 6 P+Rs (not PPPRRR, something like PPPPPR is also possible) is about 3%, and the real chance would be even lower than that.

Note that I'm not taking into consideration the caps on the # for rolls (such as not being able to go beyond RRRR) but the chance of that actually happening is really low (less than a % of the time).

tldr: There's like a 97-98% chance that one of SSG or Strege is lying scum.

hi i'm here and lovely, probable cc's

i'm not claiming doc/watcher/etc so yeah

i'll consolidate votes toward deadline to give time for others to come in for cc's/etc