Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so I was going to fake one-shot cop with a guilty on someone using my rvs vote as a fakecrumb but I really don't feel like it anymore

##Vote: BBM

back to this

##Vote: Kay

doubt rein would sac after the roleblocker was lynched d1. i agree scorri is pretty scummy. this game has a lot of inactives

haven't re-read yet, but i changed my mind on shinori due to early interactions between him and strege

Oh, Strider has a guilty on Kay?

##Vote: Kay

Even with a positive result, though, we should make the most out of our scum hunting time. I'd like to hear more this phase from people who were barely around on D1.

manix, why are you continuing a d1 case and ignoring a scumflip entirely?

which scumflip are you referring to here (if it's kay; i said i was cut and while I don't disbelieve the cop claim i'd like some reasons. if Strege well i haven't really reread yet because life sucks)

Vote count 2.1 (Updated to post 257)

Kay (4): Witch, Liquid Snake, Serious Bananas, Sangyul

BBM (1): Manix

Not voting (8): BBM, Shin, Scorri, Rapier, Super Serious Gal, Shinori, Cap'n Flint

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is June 1st, 10:28pm GMT

I second Boron's plan to scumhunt, even if we do have a clear lynch.

I'm not too sure about BBM, he spent most of Day 1 trying to divert pressure towards Strege, who wasn't guaranteed to be lynched at the stage. It would either have to be an elaborate plan, or BBM's a jerk. Your vote is a little funny, Manix.

Wow, I just realized that I forgot to unvote scorri before voting Kay (even if my vote still counts without the unvote). I probably won't get into a detailed reread of the thread until later today, maybe tomorrow.

I'm not too sure about BBM, he spent most of Day 1 trying to divert pressure towards Strege, who wasn't guaranteed to be lynched at the stage. It would either have to be an elaborate plan, or BBM's a jerk. Your vote is a little funny, Manix.

like I said, i haven't reread yet and i was cut by the cop claim. logically, i'd keep pushing my scumread from d1.

that said i did scan over BBM's iso just then and blah i can see from interactions but he might not be scum but i still have a bad feeling

It'd be nice sharing those feelings, all I really saw was him defending himself by trying to push it onto Strege.

It'd be nice sharing those feelings, all I really saw was him defending himself by trying to push it onto Strege.

read my case from d1 (post tone is hitting me the most), that's the extent of my feelings pretty much

Hi, yeah, I haven't been around much. Been struggling with dealing with some family issues and as such have had a hard time caring about this game. I see the guilty scan, will vote later, will also try to reread the thread later. Just as an fyi though, I'll typically leave this page open, so just because it looks like I'm reading the thread doesn't always mean I'm actually at my computer.

@ Tables: Any person who has a space in their name has a broken ISO, if you could fix that, that'd be great.

Manix: If I had to guess, Rein scanned Kay because he was finding her scummy throughout most of the first day.

I am unsure what to think of my previous read on Shin anymore. His scum read on Strege feels weak, almost like distancing to me, but then Strege's vote on him towards the end of the day could have either been an attempt at distancing or an actual attempt to switch the wagon around.

I honestly don't see the BBM/Strege interactions as teammates infighting, but I'll have to reread that more at some point.

Those are the two main things that stand out to me on a quick reread. I'll try to get more up later, but for now

##Vote: Cap'n Flint

You have even fewer scum reads than me! Yay! Care to share your thoughts?

Rein has no reason to fake a cop report after a scum lynch D1, so ##Vote: Kay

Shin is probably scum for calling out Manix's vote as funny in his first post while pushing me and Strege being buddies eight minutes later. Strege pushing Shin while not ever voting him is also a point against him. Bussing IMO.

I think the remaining Mason should claim tomorrow (since Kay is a pretty much guaranteed scum lynch today), because if they leave it to MYLO/LYLO to claim Mason, we'll probably get CCs and that'll be lame. Unless there are more than one of you left, in which case you can back each other up and it's all good.

Thanks Paperblade, figured that out after a little experimentation. More annoying was Cap'n Flint. I don't even know why I need to type Cap%26%2339%3Bn+Flint to get it to work. Also it seems pretty temperamental, this new forum software loves screwing stuff up (oh, you just changed Super Serious Gal to Super%20Serious%20Gal? Let me change that back for you. Oh, your link now has spaces in them? Let me remove everything after the space for you TrollFace)

New rule: If you change your screenname, please tell me in your role PM that you have. This lets me keep up to date with the ISOs and also who you are in my spreadsheet and the like.

Vigilante seems like a pretty easy claim to make, Manix. If Strider is town, then he has no reason to pull a fake cop report on Kay. (And if you're just being Prims, please let us know sooner than later.) If he's scum faking a cop report on Kay, then he is going to go down the next day anyway. I'd rather not pull complicated gambits and just lynch who we think is scum. (Remember Folgore Rangers mafia, where you guys would not have been in LYLO if you had just lynched CR outright instead of gambling with a vengeful?) We have an entire phase left. We should use it to scum hunt.

Rein has no reason to fake a cop report after a scum lynch D1, so ##Vote: Kay

Shin is probably scum for calling out Manix's vote as funny in his first post while pushing me and Strege being buddies eight minutes later. Strege pushing Shin while not ever voting him is also a point against him. Bussing IMO.

BBM, please explain how this makes Shin scum. I don't agree with trying to make associative flips before someone actually flips, but that alone doesn't make a person scum. Also, Strege DID vote Shin at one point in the game. Saying bussing exists is a good point, but anyone who voted Strege could have been "bussing" him for all we know, including you.