Meat lovers topic.

Mmm, yeah, a well-done steak with salt and lemon juice... or heck, wrapped in a tortilla, that sure can hit the spot...

Yes, the whole steak wrapped up... nothing wrong with that...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Filet Mignon, medium-rare please. People who ruin good cuts of steak by ordering them any more done than medium are fucking idiots. Just sayin...

Indian cooked chicken and lamb is the BEST! Not sure if seafood counts as meat or not, but grilled eel is also wonderful! Basically, almost any meat to me is heavenly! :drool:

Why Do The Young, Tiny and Cute Ones Taste the Most Delicious? Tier:

Lamb

Veal

Quail

Cricket

Betty Crocker Tier:

Chicken

Beef

Steak

Pork

My opinions are not to be taken very seriously. If you happen to disagree, then please say so in a civil manner and continue on with your day.

Thank you.

Edited by Esme

Hmm.

I sure suck at this new interface. Anyway, my parents bought me some venison and quail pate recently, I'm very excited about those.

Lamb

Veal

Quail

Cricket

Cricket? Is that really a high ranking meat? I've gotta try it then!

Edited by SeverIan

Relevant:

pizza.png

Anyway, I love me some meat. Chicken, beef, steak, pork, I'll eat anything on any kind of food. You can put meat on pizza, in pasta, in salad, or in anything else that would be made better with meat, and I'll eat it. However, I don't eat lamb or veal. I love eating lamb, but it's a little out of my price range, and veal...well, I don't think I'd like it. ESPECIALLY not after watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKcOGYw12U

Sheesh.

Edited by Karaszure

Cricket? Is that really a high ranking meat? I've gotta try it then!

No, it isn't. I just put it there for fun.

They do taste pretty good when they're seasoned and fried. I wish I could have them again, it's been a long while since I last enjoyed their crunchy goodness.

Pan-Seared Tuna is amazing.

Any piece of beef that's not going in something like a stew or fajita should usually be at least medium rare or it's ruined (there are other exceptions).

Pork is the best type of meat, period.

I love all meat.

Especially liver. Oh man, liver's cheap and amazing.

Lamb

Veal

Quail

Cricket

Betty Crocker Tier:

Chicken

Beef

Steak

Pork

My opinions are not to be taken very seriously. If you happen to disagree, then please say so in a civil manner and continue on with your day.

Thank you.

you forgot Venison, bear steak, alligator steak, and grasshoppers.

No, it isn't. I just put it there for fun.

They do taste pretty good when they're seasoned and fried. I wish I could have them again, it's been a long while since I last enjoyed their crunchy goodness.

Oh man I really wanna try cricket but my family will look at me weird if I just grab one and fucking fry the thing

I hear penis has a chewy texture.

I can't go on living without a big helping of MEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAATTT (of the red variety) at least every once in a while. I wanna try grasshopper so bad, too. It's like a delicacy around these parts.

btw camel meat is GOD

Edited by Nightmare