Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

My sis is going to be borrowing my copy for a while, so I won't be able to play for at least a week.

Her Friend Code, if anyone wants to add her, is 5172-0306-2328

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any west-coasters still have Joan in town? I overslept and didn't pick up any turnips this week.

Same thing happened to me. Oh well, guess I don't need to worry about turnips this week (just watch, the prices will be over the moon this week...). -_-'

I have some extra Nintendo items that I want to trade.

Yellow Pikmin hat and Peach's Parasol.

I'll trade BOTH for any Nintendo Item I don't have yet.

So no:

? Block

Goal Pole

Toad Hat

Midna's Mask

Majora's Mask

Or the two obvious ones. XP

PM me if interested.

Edited by Manface Julius

Only nintendo items I have spares of are fire flower and the varia suit pants (I actually have a second samus helmet but it's claimed, being traded for a majora's mask.)

Not really sure I want the peach parasol though, and I already have all the pikmin hats.

Anybody got any advice for making a violin beetle appear more frequently? I've only got three hours to catch one on three stumps.

Nevermind. Two just showed up.

Edited by Dai

There is not really a secret way to get them to come out unless you have a lot of stumps and even then you just gotta wait till one appears... :(

The other thing I can say is that I got about 5 or 6 stumps at my village and you can try to catch them here if you wanna come over.

Nvm.Thats great you got'em!

Edited by Jthemass

I just came back from Club Tortimer, and I had a very pleasant experience. Played a few minigames with some nice ladies, and even got a nice bit of fishing and bug-catching done. One of the ladies even gave me a wetsuit she'd bought after I mentioned saving up for one for a friend(It was pink, and my friend adores pink). I'd heard so many scare stories, but this was a pleasant surprise.

Phineas is in my town today, Just opened my gate and I'll leave it on while I'm at work. So if I've already added you (I believe everyone that's already posted their FC) then you should be able to get in my town today =) I just ask you don't destroy my town while I'm away. ;p (I'm always open to a visiting present too, Lol)

Here's my FC if you didn't add me already: 1177-6959-9610

Edited by Laurent~

So, I bought 410 turnips for 103 bells (Ten of those are going to be used to get flies and ants). Anybody got a price higher than that today? My Re-Tail's calling for 83 bells.

Edit: Anyone got a pair of sunglasses as well? Katrina says that's my lucky item. I'd rather not be screwed with bad luck. XD

Edited by Dai

My town has turnip prices for 131 bells at the moment (so mad i forgot to buy them this week; its the highest price I've had...); if you or anyone wants, my town gate will be open. I probably won't be playing much though while it is; I'll be watching my k-drama instead...

Feel free to visit!

Edit: If anyone needs my FC: 2723 - 8843 - 7042

Edit Edit: Ohmigosh! Whoever came to visit me, THANK YOU SO MUCH for those fruit baskets and.......you payed off my fountain project?!?! You, person, are generosity incarnate! I'm so sad I was away from my 3DS that I couldn't thank you properly...

My town will be open for another hour and a half as a heads up.

Edited by Silver Lightning

That was a funny scavenger hunt! Thx for the visit! :D

Edit: Thanks Lehn and Jason, had a blast with your visits! Arcadia is closed for the night.

Edited by Silver Lightning

Update! I now have a duplicate super star. It plays the invincible jingle in your house if you want.
This brings my list of tradeable nintendo items to:
Fire Flower
Super Star
S.S. Dolphin
Mushroom Mural (World 1-1 wallpaper)
Red/Yellow/Blue pikmin hats
Big Bro's mustache

Only really on the hunt for weegee's, unfortunately.

Though if you want one of the pikmin items I'll do it anyway. Alternatively, I can trade for solid bell offers. I don't have a handy tool like nookbay from back in the day to price 'em, though. I don't have time to do island trips every day of the week, which gets a little problematic.

Edited by Sheth

Oh wow, an Animal Crossing thread! Neat * A *

I'll place my friend code here and start adding people up if that's alright? Also... I kind of need axes at the moment haha. Would it be alright if I visit your towns to procure some? If you don't need them that is!

Friend code: 3754-6305-8078

Oh wow, an Animal Crossing thread! Neat * A *

I'll place my friend code here and start adding people up if that's alright? Also... I kind of need axes at the moment haha. Would it be alright if I visit your towns to procure some? If you don't need them that is!

Friend code: 3754-6305-8078

Added you!

And you're in luck; I have an axe in stock today! Let me know if you wanna come over and I'll open my gates!

Getting a haircut(and changing my eye color) sounds pretty good right about now, actually...XD But my island finally started getting its epic finned shadow streak back. Kinda don't wanna waste it.

My turnips here are going for eighty bells. Anyone got a bit higher than 103? I missed my chance yesterday.

Edit: Anybody got a town I can take Katie to?

Taken care of.

Edited by Dai