Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

My Internet connection is kind of shitty right now and I'm tired, so I'll do my best to drop in tomorrow with more thoughts. For the time being, here's what I got.

##Vote: Blitz

It's funny how he managed to have no opinions on Baldrick or anyone voting him or his wagon in general, considering that it was a significant part of D1 and the biggest wagon. Even if you didn't have any reads on Baldrick at the time, surely there was at least ONE person on the wagon you had some opinions on? The fact that you had absolutely no opinion on any of it makes me suspicious. Also, that misrep of scorri -- I know you said that you realized it was flawed before you posted it and chose to do so anyway, but why? What did you hope to accomplish from it?

Proto, could you answer my questions from late D1? Do you have any thoughts from stuff that happened in D1 at all, instead of stating stuff that doesn't progress the game any? (Yes, we know this game has a lot of announcers. Yes, we all noticed that Rapier was the only death. What are your thoughts?)

Kay, if you're going to state that a wagon is "terrible and stupid", could you at least give reasons why? What do you think about the Baldrick wagon from yesterday and/or the people on it?

Will reread some other people tomorrow.

People like NekoRex, ZM, SSG, Stolypin, Xinnidy, and Strider need to post more >_>

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleh reread. Spoilers everyone is inactive.

I'm null on Blitz since that's a thing people care about. Pretty underwhelming content, but he had a very visible early game and overall gives the impression that he doesn't have a consistent level of interest in the game (independently of alignment, really, which just makes it hard for me to read him).

Post 159 by B.T. is solid, but his content seems to be going downhill since, with lots of questions and things that aren't scumreads. He's admitted as much and said that a content post is coming a while ago. I'll be waiting for it I guess.

Fera's also hard to read based on her apparent level of interest. Her content isn't great and hopefully the pressure on her is enough to make her post.

Not really sure how to react to SB's claim...? On yet another reread I don't think Paperblade's post-by-post summary is totally fair actually, and so teeter-totter my reads between them just a bit if you will. But yeah role stuff goes over my head a lot and I'd like to hear people's reactions.

rein/neko/stahlypin/kay/whoever get in here. scorri/proto stay in here

@BBM alright, I think I get the announcer thing now, thanks!

##Vote: Kay because we're early in the phase and all of my scumreads are either absent and won't respond to pressure or are posting under pressure already. Hopefully I'll have something better to go on tomorrow morning.

Day 2.1 - Votals

Blitz (3) - scorri, Shinori, Boron

Kay (2) - BBM, Strege

Not Voting (17): Everybody else

With 22 alive, it takes 7 to deadline lynch and 12 to hammer. You have 47 hours and 20 minutes left in the day.

I should be able to post properly today.

For now know that I got a message similar to BBM's that says that not all non-town killers can use their actions with the kill. (is this a game of 20 questions?)

Hmm... so SB was redirected, interesting.

And the case against Blitz is pretty much built right now, so he better do something.

And for now I'm gonna ##Vote: Zeem I think it'd have been better to explain a little more about your vote on Baldrick rather than "his BBM's push rubbed me the wrong way"

Would've voted for Blitz, but I'm gonna wait for his reasoning before making an accidental hammer.

Oh man I have time for a post get super hyped.

Everytime I mention Bizz in my post it's actually proto. I swear Bizz had a weird name like Proto's at one point and that's what caused the mix-up. Speaking of I am sympathising with SB now when it comes to Proto because goddamn his D2 post is annoying.

##Vote: Laevateinn

Let it be known that if Fera doesn't respond to me my vote will switch to him.

And sorry if you didn't like my summary, I'm not to fond of typing long paragraphs.

It's not that you don't say a lot it's that I don't get a lot of info on what you think from what you say. Then again I was mostly skimming your posts. Tbh My "wary of" and "suspicious of" can mostly just be swapped with the exception of Fera who I definitely do not like.

Zeem looks like noob town to me.

As a general note, vigs should start cleaning house before this day ends. I'll find it hard to believe that no shots exist out there. I'll probably compile a litter list later.

Blitz wasn't on my priority list but that's probably because he was forgettable. Thus you get a full read of his ISO.

I don't get what happened to his susupicion of Fera between here (retains the RVS vote from here, his first post) and here. He even forgets about it again, voting Zeem instead.

He demonstrates weird voting priorities a second time here when it isn't clear why SB is worse than Zeem. There's also this taunt: "@Marth and whoever else finds me suspicious, why don't you build a case on me, or are you gusy too afraid to do so?" and the motivation for it really isn't clear.

Would like an answer to all of these points on his part.

So Kay's getting run up for one post. I get the reasoning but I don't get why this seems to be a popular thing on D2 over other possibilities. Allow me to shy away from cases that are One Post Strong for the time being.

I may have misinterpreted how strong the Kay wagon is, as shown by that last post and #410. Whatever, that's my stance right now. BBM, you didn't find anything as strong or you don't think there's anything as strong to you right now?

I can't really say much about Kay, since he's only made 1 post that I can get something from.

I wouldn't say that Marth was getting enough pressure, or barely any pressure at all seeing he(?) didn't have that many votes on him. who's Marth again?

And his Strege vote seems shallow...

Based on his post, it would've mean a lot more sense voting Marth based on his post instead of Strege.

Although I'll still wait for zeem to respond before changing my vote, Kay sure is a bit weird.

okay hi guys i am here finally (I was back for a little, but again didn't have time for a post then)

i'm gonna go do iso's now and fix my thoughts in order. if there's anything you particularly want me to address, give a yell.

well looks like i'll throw posts out as i read, and figure out thoughts that way as well

so okay since blitz is a topic; I looked through his ISO and i literally couldn't find anything that answers the question "whois scum" from him, besides a little bit on SB in his last post (which even then was done for logically dubious reasons imo), and most of his other attempted pushes have either been a) weak (fera here), b) misreps (scorri here), or c) on a lurker (ZM here)

i'm still not sold on his response to my earlier push either, because it does feel like a copout over actually being useful to town (reference)

I have no reads on Baldric btw,

which is completely lame as heck because baldrick was the leading wagon at the time and avoiding having a concrete opinion on them is just iffy as heck

and also @Marth and whoever else finds me suspicious, why don't you build a case on me, or are you gusy too afraid to do so?

holy passive-aggressive threats. this isn't like blitz at all (meta)

Ok so just in case this is useful for later, I didn't act last night cuz Baldrick modkilled himself before I could send in an action(yes, I send in my action command during the day)

##Vote: Rein because his last post was bad- if you can be arsed to talk about some darn point about kevin, you can be arsed to give a read on kevin and people related to the argument between him and I in those couple of pages.

I agree that blitz's content is not great at all. What irks me is he asks people to form cases on him/ provokes them to do so when we have like, nothing to go off of him other than some rolespec and inactive votes.

kevin's Night content post is pretty good and also shows he's more motivated in the scumhunting department, at least that's the gist of it.

What irks me is Objection being voteless towards the last part of D1- by now it'd have been nice if you had a decent scumread and were voting for them. I know you were waiting for me to reply and Baldrick did unexpected things, but I see your other posts were kinda passive-aggressive towards Paperblade and Baldrick, what did you actually think of them? Why didn't you vote any of them?

SB's claim...about his role and night shenanigans makes me reconsider my opinion of him; I think Paperblade's points against him were valid but I'm not sure why someone would vote a person who doesn't have solid content over someone who they genuinely thought was scummy and wasn't posting solid content at that time. Kinda less scummy than I thought.

I think Fera's content is quite... lacking. Yeah, he just commented on Blitz, Objection and Baldrick, but all of those were hot topics already, and the point against Blitz in a previous content post was basically recycled, Would like more content.

A lot of the game still lacks content. For example most of Boron's posts have more questions than opinions and reads. EDIT: Read the ISO, a few things I'm bothered about are:

a) I've really just seen you have talks with baldy and all; As far as your transition on the Blitz read is concerned, I would've been ok on it if you had any other reads but the thing is anyone else who you address, you question them, so its hard for me to make out what your actual reads are.

b) I'm still not sure what you think of kirsche and Paperblade- you said you'd read their ISOs and analyze both, but were you planning on posting anything about them? Because I'd have assumed you'd have posted about them by now.

Then we have people like SSG, who just sat on their Zeem vote for god knows why? I also think Manix needs some actually content, which hopefully he'll fix when he gets back. Oh, and moddy, we should totally prod Stoly.

EDIT: And cut, seems like Manix is posting stuff. Very well.

Fera's one true post doesn't tell me a whole lot seeing as it's a standard round of suspicions on the generally suspicious folks, for reasons that I don't even feel great about (though that can be said for most of the wagons yesterday!!). Pending.

On Shinori: This post is icky because he's comparing Rex's one post to behavior that's a lot worse. It seems like it's fueled by the desire to defend his own vote when such a defense isn't warranted. I'd say that his Kevin vote was a result of criticism of his earlier vote but that's not set in stone - the process that preceded the vote could have very well been natural. Problem is, the vote is still scummy. Why? Because no distinction is made between Kevin and Baldrick. It isn't clear why he "doesn't feel like voting Baldrick" and it isn't clear why Kevin is worse, or even IF Kevin is worse. It's find and dandy that he doesn't feel that his vote is needed on Baldrick but then it's not clear why this post is needed other than being flashy.

Fudge all that though because I doubt scum would casually say stuff like "How come no one targeted me last night?". That alone (plus people saying he wouldn't be this snarky as scum??) is probably going to make me force-look away from him for a while.

(I'm posting things whenever I write them up, btw.)

lol marth i cut you hard

"How come no one targeted me last night?"

you know i can say that about myself as well and it'd be true. i'll expand on this later when it becomes relevant

You disagree or..? Basically I think it's waaay more likely to come from town who's disappointed (lol) by results than scum trying to imitate that, especially when it can potentially screw up future claiming.

it was more a way to get a softclaim out but details (hint: i'm not just ascetic, which is why i claimed out d1 start because ~reasons~)

in regards to shinori saying that: eh i'm not sure if it's a tell of alignment because i can see scumnori possibly saying that, iunno. i'll look into it more when i get to his iso