Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

And you aren't answering my question about why you refuse to vote someone you think is scum unless they're for sure getting lynched so that you can sit on a guy who hasn't posted in over 24 hours

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually beginning to think bad of kevin going back and skimming part of his ISO. He dropped his vote at one point in time, I believe it was during the time he was getting pressured a lot by various people. Upon dropping it he stated he had no strong opinions at the time. And further on, about 4 posts later he states again that he still didn't have many strong opinions. Specifically he said:

Tbh in a fast paced game it can be very intimidating to see 3+ pages of posts crop up overnight, some with lots of content to read over. Speaking for myself as I am now, I am just trying to process pages 9-12 before forming strong opinions. If I feel something else needs addressing then I'll make a post later tonight.

This late into the phase I feel that he should be getting a vote down and he should have some sort of strong opinion. Gonna reread his entire iso in-depth to see what else is there.

And you aren't answering my question about why you refuse to vote someone you think is scum unless they're for sure getting lynched so that you can sit on a guy who hasn't posted in over 24 hours

Cause I don't like Neko and I think he could quite possibly be scum. And my vote obviously wasn't needed on Baldrick at the time, as he was already growing in votes and a hammer isn't required.

Now excuse me while I go reread Kevin.

You think he's scum based off of a comment about how he doesn't want to OMGUS at RVS, a case which no one else buys and a single vote in a 24 player game

NNR must be shaking in his boots

That's not even the only reason. You're playing it off like that's the only thing I think is wrong about it. Horribly inactive and comments about making a post that he doesn't follow through with ever.

Aren't these some of the same reasons I get voted for periodically in games? I go inactive don't make any posts and when I do post I just say I'm gonna post later, and don't so then you guys all vote me and I get lynched?

Yet when I do it to someone else who is doing close to the same thing I get flak for it? Please have more double standards.

Shinori, while I can understand why you don't want to drop your vote on NekoRex, he's been prodded by a mod and if he hasn't posted content the entire time you were voting him I don't feel that your single vote on him is going to motivate him to post at this point.

I did a few brief ISO checks (bear with me, I have a headache right now), I am not too sure what his reads are. He seems to find Proto scummy (although I can see his reasons) but it feels as if he doesn't have strong thoughts on anyone else. His most recent post was also rather incoherent. SB, who else besides Proto do you suspect? If you think there's scum on Baldrick's wagon, then who do you feel is the most likely to be scum on the wagon?

Agree with Shinori that Blitz saying Baldrick having no reads is pretty bad. If you don't have any reads on Baldrick himself, do you have any thoughts on people on the wagon or the votes on him?

I'm going to reread kirsche's ISO later. I remember arguing with him earlier over Marth's claim, but then sort of dropped it so I'll need to see what I think of him now.

Manix you were supposed to have reads by now, weren't you?

triple psot weeee

The Paper only having 1 read thing is actually pretty concerning actually, since he's like, the third highest poster at the moment.

Yeah not a big fan of Proto's last post. It consists of: him hopping onto the biggest wagon with echoed reasoning, being kind of wishy washy on Kevin, saying that he doesn't have any other scumreads, says new players are being new and asking about some more role shenanigans that we really don't need to hear about now. This is the secon post from Proto where he says surprisingly little with so many words. Keeping my vote here because I'm not happy with him, although my suspicion on Kevin remains.

I don't see how this post contains complaining about inactivity or complaining about rolespec. I read this as attacking Proto for not having content in his activity, not for being inactive. I actually would like to see a post-by-post breakdown Paper, because as it stands to me your vote feels like a misrep.

Frankly I think the fact Shinori didn't get on the wagon is more suspicious, because he gave sufficient justification to do so. His vote is not doing much on NekoRex, he could have achieved the same thing by saying something like "I still want to hear from you Neko". If you often get mislynched for failing to deliver content, why do you think someone else doing it is scummy? Boron's reaction seems genuine to me so

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

##Unvote:

Anyways. Let's get that outta the way.

Onto other stuff. I don't feel like voting baldrick. I want to Blitz to get a read of some sort on Baldrick instead of having no read on him whatsoever, cause not having a read on the person with the most votes is bad. Also I second what Boron said, if you could answer that stuff that would be great Blitz.

Now back towards Kevin who apparently has no strong opinions at all. Not just on the person with the most votes but on anyone. Kevin was extremely active while talking with various other people earlier on in the phase where I guess you could say he was defending himself. I felt like his bluedoom vote was a bit weak/weird and seemed opportunistic since someone else had pointed out and asked why bluedoom had claimed ninja and he seemed to jump onto that instantly. Then in post #157 he unvotes and states he has no strong opinions, whatever. You would think he would have some sort of thoughts or opinions but I mean shit happens to everyone and I know myself at that time didn't have all that many strong opinions or thoughts on players.

Moving on after his unvote in post #157 he continues to defend himself for his Marth vote. He also seems to get kind of touch here in post #168 when he states:

I unvoted, what more do you want? I voted because I thought there was potential scum motive in it, and I stick to that. My recent posts are just explaining why just claiming ninja may not be the best thing; because while it may be the best thing, there are definite drawbacks, just like there is with any claim. These drawbacks made me question him as to why he would out, and that was answered by other people.

He also stated in this post specifically that he was explaining why he had voted unvoted and why he was still talking about it which I feel wasn't too necessary. He then makes another post stating once again that he has no strong opinions.

Speaking for myself as I am now, I am just trying to process pages 9-12 before forming strong opinions.

At this stage in the game he should at least have some sort of opinion on someone. Also because of his whole Marth tunneling I don't see much actual scum hunting from him, even after he unvoted. Between the time he voted bluedoom all the way up until he states that he doesn't really have any strong opinions the most he seems to do is tunnel marth with no scum hunting outside of it. I guess similiar to me and my neko vote. I still don't feel that this should be let off the hook.

##Vote: Kirchse

Please get some opinions and scum hunt some please.

Frankly I think the fact Shinori didn't get on the wagon is more suspicious, because he gave sufficient justification to do so. His vote is not doing much on NekoRex, he could have achieved the same thing by saying something like "I still want to hear from you Neko". If you often get mislynched for failing to deliver content, why do you think someone else doing it is scummy? Boron's reaction seems genuine to me so

##Unvote

How quaint. I didn't see that coming from a mile away.

##Unvote

I didn't say I got misslynched. I said I got lynched. A lot of the time I'm pretty sure it was accurate cause I was scum.

What does that last jab at Baldrick even mean, that you didn't see it coming from a mile away?

Why was your Baldrick suspicion not enough to convince you to drop the NNR pressure vote but your Kevin suspicion enough?

in ascending order in his iso:

1. RVS

2. votes Kevin for rolespec. Town reads on BBM+Blitz. The NNR+Objection points are okay but are never brought up again (although NNR never posted again so hue)

3. Kevin you just rolespec'd stahp

4. No Kevin your rolespec isn't useflu

5. This actually was valid I suppose

6. The correction to BT is irrelevant because he gives no opinions on any party involvednever mind he does later in this post. He now backtracks and says "no rolespec isn't malicious it's just not helpful". There's a difference between anti-town and pro-scum, you don't vote people for being anti-town for the same reason we didn't lynch Aere in CM5. Then he jumps on with a "wow baldrick looks bad" which he never brings up again. Then he says "I'm going to keep voting Proto because he's not doing anything" (Proto has not posted since his last post)

7. Here he says he's going to keep his vote on Proto (at this point it's been like 7 hours since he voted Proto). I'm inferring here that he doesn't like any of the inactives but is singling out Proto because he also made a useless post

8+9. Marth's summary is useless (no opinion on whether or not it's actually scummy)

10. Why is Proto not posting even though he's online god he must be scum it's impossible that he just doesn't care

11. No, being unhelpful is not scummy. Being scummy is scummy. Still mad about Proto.

12. Still voting Proto

13. Advice to Zeem (useful in the long run but not to this particular game)

14. roletalk, more complaining about rolespec, Proto's done something but he's going to bed he will read it later

15. "Someone on Baldrick's wagon is probably scum just because of how big it is". This comment is kind of useless because it seems sort of 'obvious' but it isn't really true (town have piled up on wagons by themselves multiple times, the most recent example being the BBM lynch in C9++). Also it's super vague (anyone on it could be scum!) which leaves him open to any wagon on a person that's on it.

16. yeah ok

17. nada

18. This comment is super dumb because I actually did something about my scumread rather than whine about my scumread not posting, quantity of scumreads doesn't mean shit (I don't have a list of 22 townreads, me, and Baldrick, I have a bunch of null reads because people aren't doing anything and bitching about it constantly doesn't change that). At no point between his Proto vote and this post did SB try to push forward the game state by questioning people who are actually posting, he chose to make one-off noncommittal remarks about things. You obviously didn't have town reads on everyone that was more active than Proto because you made a remark supporting the Baldrick wagon and this post, so why is this coming out of nowhere? Also you're still sitting on the fucking Proto vote.

19. More information instead of analysis

20. double post

Although I am forced to wonder if Shinori would make such a smug "I don't see you as a threat" remark as scum since it's basically assured to make people think worse of him

What does that last jab at Baldrick even mean, that you didn't see it coming from a mile away?

Why was your Baldrick suspicion not enough to convince you to drop the NNR pressure vote but your Kevin suspicion enough?

I already stated that I just didn't feel my vote was required to be on Baldrick and I felt that at some point in time Neko might come back.