Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was doing other stuff for a while. I'm back now (but will probably go to bed soon).

Sorry to not add much else, but Manix and SB pretty much said most of what I wanted to say. Blitz, townies acting purposely scummy HURTS the town. It doesn't help, ever. How does making yourself the top lynch target benefit the town in any way? How does making town waste its energy scum hunting you help us find scum? And why should we believe you anyway? You could still be scum and this "I'm purposely acting scummy because I wanted to claim" could just be an excuse, and I don't see any reason to believe you're town over your role alone.

Day 2.5 - MODSCENE

As the town tried to make their most of their shortened day, a huge explosion was heard coming from a clearing in the Forest of Magic...!

It turned out it was just Blitz blowing up some unidentified jerk's danmaku, though. It's lucky he caught the attack in time, because that could have been a waste of a good 1up.

An attempt has been made on Blitz's life!

what just happened? and no I am not a BP and never was one in this game

also, at Boron, why do you believe my role when I haven't even proved it, I could be lying about that too, right?

I will just do something more productive for the time being and out some of my reads which I just got form reading Shinori and Scorri

Scorri said she would so some analysis on the previous ED1 wagons, she didn't even bother with it, she has no reads besides me and the modkilled guy, she should really get on with that

Shinori's only read was Neko until he jumped into my wagon and I really don't get why he so sure that Neko is scum, when he is more of an inactive that a scummy character and there are other inactives going around too

Proto, I still find him scummy, but should give another read on him

Paperblade, not liking one thing about him, he is suggesting things about other people, but not willing to back anything up.

To expand on the point, he found SB scummy on D1 and I agreed, he didn't actually go after SB until I did, same with me today, he points out why I am scummy, but doesn't do anything about it and waits in the side lines. Seems to me like scum trying to not look scummy.

just thought this up after Prims said that all modscenes are caused either by modkills or role abilities

I am thinking there is a role that cause fake modscenes in the middle of the day (I am also considering the one that happened D1)

also, at Boron, why do you believe my role when I haven't even proved it, I could be lying about that too, right?

Where was it implied that I believed your role? Just look at Manix's post here. Mayor is a role that can be town or scum-sided. So even if you prove it, that says nothing about your alignment, and I don't see any reason to stop voting you or thinking you're scum just because you're claiming it because your actions sure as heck don't seem townie.

Day 2.6 - Votals

Blitz (7) - scorri, Shinori, Boron, Manix, BT, Xinnidy, Stahlypin

Fera (2) - kirsche, BBM

Objection!! (2) - Super Serious Gal, Kay

Serious Bananas (2) - Paperblade, Proto

Bluedoom (1) - Serious Bananas

Proto (1) - Strege

Reinfleche (1) - Bluedoom

Shinori (1) - NekoRex

Zeem (1) - Objection!!

Not Voting (4): Blitz, Fera, Reinfleche, Zeem

With 22 alive, it takes 7 to deadline lynch and 12 to hammer. You have 22 hours and 20 minutes left in the day.

oh, right I completely forgot, Necktie needs an actual reason to vote me

You could still be scum and this "I'm purposely acting scummy because I wanted to claim" could just be an excuse, and I don't see any reason to believe you're town over your role alone

sounded very much like you knew what my role was or you simply trusted it

@Boron, unlike you, I won't disagree

@Manix, too afraid to admit you are wrong I see and since you are so sure I will turn up sum, i have to ask, what will you say when I turn up town?

@Manix, too afraid to admit you are wrong I see and since you are so sure I will turn up sum, i have to ask, what will you say when I turn up town?

why the fuck would i admit i'm wrong now? you haven't flipped. and on the off chance (read: unlikely as fuck) you flip town then tough luck i was wrong, you asked for it

this isn't like you to have so many passive aggressive threats either, i'm pretty sure. bye now~

in the chat at #sforestmafia

I literally asked if it was a joke or not, for which he said that all modscenes will take place due to either modkill or roles

can't quote cause rules and aslo electricity went out and I lost everything

@Manix, I was meaning the Boron thing in the first part

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Blitzy, I know you like doing stupid stuff on purpose, but this is too much.

Previously, I didn't think Blitzy was genuinely scum. I know he did a lot of stupid stuff as usual but I thought he would arrive and claim they were all suspicious looking tricks to achieve some objective (like how he tried getting Domu active) and then we'd be back to square one. But his intention was to become scummy so that he could claim? What the hell? What was stopping you from claiming earlier? What was the point of acting scummy on purpose? If you simply wanted to build up discussion by being a target, congratulations, you've done a very fine job. Too bad all this extra discussion is useless for analysis because their votes on you are all justified; after all, you were intentionally acting scummy, right? That was truly a horrible move, Blitzy.

If you came up with any other silly excuse, I'd leave you alone. But no, intentionally acting suspicious is not something I see a Townie doing. Answer me this question, Blitzy. How exactly are you hoping the current situation to turn out? If you were intentionally acting scummy, you must have anticipated this bandwagon on yourself. If you intend to cancel the lynch somehow, it'd be a waste of your ability and a waste of our lynch while the Mafia gets their free kill tonight. If you thought you could get someone else lynched instead, how exactly did you plan to achieve that when you clearly tried to look scummier than everyone else?