SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, July 24, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, July 24, 2014 - No reason given

Please ignore what I just said. (hits self in face) Kirby is to cute to be questioned.

Edited by Serah Farron
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Florete, July 24, 2014 - No reason given

*cough*

jbe5yxB5k03xD1.jpg

So um. The Edit button exists. Yep that is a thing

just realised.....

I can't wait to hear Kirby say the names of the spells!

(Cutesy Kirby voice) ERU SANDAAA! GIGA SANDAAA! TOROOON!

...asdf I just got money my aunt owed me.

I need to find out if there's going to be dual audio for the Wii U version.

Buying a Basic Set Wii U just for Smash voices is going to suck if NA version has it too.

Unlike Awakening and other 3DS games... there isn't exclusive content that I'm interested in for games on the Wii U.

Stupid freaking region lock.

I don't know which region console to buy! D:

jbe5yxB5k03xD1.jpg

WAGA NA WA KAABII.

WARE WA SUMASHU NO TSURUGI NARI

WAGA ZANKANTOU NI TATENU MONO NASHI!

Who gets the super robot taisen reference?

Edited by shadowofchaos

So guys, I started a caption the screenshot thread! We can have some fun while we keep waiting for the games and then keep having more fun after they come out. ^^

WAGA NA WA KAABII.

CHEEEEEEEESTOOO!!!

WAGA NA WA KAABII.

Waga zankantou ni... Taten mono nashi.

Edited by I have opinions

Unlike Awakening and other 3DS games... there isn't exclusive content that I'm interested in for games on the Wii U.

AFAIK the Wii U only has the new Xeno title and SMT x FE for the JRPG department :(

No Tales games or whatsoever (I think Namco will only stick to Playstation from now on).

AFAIK the Wii U only has the new Xeno title and SMT x FE for the JRPG department :(

No Tales games or whatsoever (I think Namco will only stick to Playstation from now on).

Zelda Musou, and Pikmin, yes.

But I've been so used to Zelda and Pikmin being in English... It'll BE SO AWKWARD switching to another language.

...Like frack, I still haven't gotten used to Awakening in English.

Yeah, I'm not interested in some game where squid kids shoot everything with squirt guns full of ink.

Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors, SMT x FE, Yoshi's Wooly World, and Zelda Wii U are absolute musts for me though. :D

Stupid freaking region lock.

I don't know which region console to buy! D:

Japan eShop is superior on the Wii U. By that, I mean the VC kicks the US one in the keester because lol NoA.

For instance, FE1-5 and 7 are available there.

That said, I hope for a SoC plays FE5. It's been too long since Ninji played it. :3

what's a region lock ? I'm guessing its something to do with you being in a certain country to get a certain game. Am I correct ? :Sophia::Ninian:

Edited by Serah Farron

Yeah, I'm not interested in some game where squid kids shoot everything with squirt guns full of ink.

I guess at this point I shouldn't even be surprised at this type of response coming from you.

Japan eShop is superior on the Wii U. By that, I mean the VC kicks the US one in the keester because lol NoA.

That said, I hope for a SoC plays FE5. It's been too long since Ninji played it. :3

I say the biggest waste of the VC is not using the opportunity to localize older games from their legacy consoles. I understand localizing takes time, but, man, why not hire a team to specifically work on these localizations? It feels like an awfully missed opportunity.

what's a region lock ? :Ninian:

When a console can only play games from the region it's from. The 3DS is region-locked, since if you put a Japanese cartridge in an American system, the game won't run. Edited by Jave

When a console can only play games from the region it's from. The 3DS is region-locked, since if you put a Japanese cartridge in an American system, the game won't run.

I should know this as that happened to me when I tried to put my Japanese fire emblem awakening game into a European 3DS. So I don't why but I bought a Japanese 3DS 2 days later....

Edited by Serah Farron

The only decently priced one is on Amazon.

My usual import sources are really marked up.

$82 bucks plus shipping for Zelda musou.

I don't even want to think about Smash.

...Essentially though, I guess I'll just find out after the Wii U version is out.

If it does have dual audio, no need for me to get an import Wii U.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, July 24, 2014 - No reason given

Awww, no love for Splatoon?

I actually haven't been keeping up with any new games as of late.

Which is why I was FINE with not having the Wii U or a PS4 and the like.

That *DOES* look interesting though and might be worth putting into the backlog >_>;

I have a LONG backlog.

Edit: FRACK. I posted instead of editing it into the earlier post.

Sorry! Can a mod please fix this?

...and while it'll still be a while... it'll be fun to see some TAS's of smash 4 like this:

Edited by shadowofchaos

I should know this as that happened to me when I tried to put my Japanese fire emblem awakening game into a European 3DS. So I don't why but I bought a Japanese 3DS 2 days later....

I still cant believe I did that. XO

My mate needs to stop sending me stuff that probably isn't legitimate but still interesting nonetheless. Top left hand corner, to be precise

BtU8A2BCUAAubt1.jpg

Edited by DodgeDusk

I guess at this point I shouldn't even be surprised at this type of response coming from you.

What do you mean "type of response"? I was answering your question, that's all. :/

Okay, so... What's the deal with this one?

j2QDaKJwX3PDC.png

Can't tell what stage this is supposed to be, and I'm curious about whatever that little medical squiggly effect thing is.

Edited by BANRYU

Huh, I have no idea what stage it could be. It reminds me of Arbiter's Grounds from Zelda: Twilight Princess, but it didn't have those weird statues in the background. Plus, if anything from TP is coming back in Smash, it's probably the Eldin Bridge stage.