SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stage looks like Palutena's Temple, and the blip looks like the one Little Mac had when he used his counter on Samus in his reveal trailer.

The Pokemon League? Hmm...

j2QDaKJwX3PDC.png

jTbyiZoLprwd2.png

I don't think it's the same... Bottom one I think is the starting hall for the Pokemon League, and the architecture looks smoother and more refined there. Maybe it's a different room at the Pokemon League, but I can't imagine which one it would be.

The stage looks like Palutena's Temple, and the blip looks like the one Little Mac had when he used his counter on Samus in his reveal trailer.

I agree it looks like goddess (palutena) type statues behind lucina , like the ones in the temple.

A press kit with lots of screenshots was released, focused on Robin, Lucina and Captain Falcon:3DS: http://minus.com/mbeVe1RrIxpQcAWii U: http://lite-agent.minus.com/mbmH3a8Z01EoF4jbe5yxB5k03xD1.jpgjDhIxf4DbjsXZ.jpg

Where are all these pics comin from?

Jave posted these links.

edit: also, there's a Pic where Robin Nosferatus Megaman in the same stage, I presume?

Edited by Quintessence

The Pokemon League? Hmm...

j2QDaKJwX3PDC.png

jTbyiZoLprwd2.png

I don't think it's the same... Bottom one I think is the starting hall for the Pokemon League, and the architecture looks smoother and more refined there. Maybe it's a different room at the Pokemon League, but I can't imagine which one it would be.

oops probably not the pokemon league. Probably palutena's temple like somebody else said (i forget who).

It's the pokemon league stage. The one from the Greninja trailer.

l3as6PW.jpg

Now that you mention it, it does look like the pokemon league. :Ninian:

Okay, so... What's the deal with this one?

j2QDaKJwX3PDC.png

Can't tell what stage this is supposed to be, and I'm curious about whatever that little medical squiggly effect thing is.

I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be Palutena's Temple.

It's the pokemon league stage. The one from the Greninja trailer.

l3as6PW.jpg

I don't think so. There's no brown brick texture anywhere in this shot like there is with the Lucina screen I was asking about, so unless those bricks are somewhere else in the Pokemon League, I don't think that's it.

I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be Palutena's Temple.

Can we get a screenshot for comparison? I don't remember how that one looked.

Edited by BANRYU

Ah, you guys are right. I forgot about the underground area there.

Now I'm just wondering about the medical line effect thing o____o

Now that you mention it, it does look like the pokemon league. :Ninian:

Scratch that, back to my previous thought, it is definitely palutenas temple. :Sophia:

To be honest, I was kind of hoping Kirby would get Robin's hood instead of their hair, because he'd be absolutely adorable with a little hood on.

Wonder if he will also get female robin's hair if he does copy her. I'm gonna laugh if he doesn't.

jbe5yxB5k03xD1.jpg

To be honest, I was kind of hoping Kirby would get Robin's hood instead of their hair, because he'd be absolutely adorable with a little hood on.

Wait, what, someone explain to me why my little Kirby has my robins hair ?

Wait, what, someone explain to me why my little Kirby has my robins hair ?

That's what Kirby gets when it swallows Robin. Like Mario's cap, Mega Man's helmet, or Peach's tiara.

Edited by Konnor97

Wonder if he will also get female robin's hair if he does copy her. I'm gonna laugh if he doesn't.

Wouldn't it be the same if Kirby copied an alternate Wii Fit trainer or villager costume?

I wouldn't imagine they spent time going for those details too.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Speaking of details like that, I kinda don't like how it looks like they simply slapped female Robin's head onto male Robin's body. I can tell, because she has more chest in Awakening. Not a lot more, but still.

Speaking of details like that, I kinda don't like how it looks like they simply slapped female Robin's head onto male Robin's body. I can tell, because she has more chest in Awakening. Not a lot more, but still.

its called laziness, Nintendo has a lot of that in the final stages of game creation.