SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slippy just has a high pitched voice, but it's a running joke that no one knows if Slippy is a guy or girl for sure among fan communities. Infamously he's always the one who always seems to be in dire need of assistance in SF64.

'Fox! Get these guys off me''

'Thanks Fox, I thought they had me'

'Woah! I'm hit!'

Our four favourite furry friends.

Kind of odd Krystal isn't there since they're fighting the aparoids.

Love all the nods to the Orbital gate mission in assault. I'm glad Assault finally is getting some content.

Also yeah I found that odd too with Krystal but its probably due to the vocal changes or maybe they couldn't get her VA back? Maybe even simply due to the backlash many have at her character.

I really wish that they had their Lylat Wars/Star Fox 64 voices... or even their Assault voices, because they sound terrible (especially Peppy and Slippy).

Ugh.

That is Fox's 64 voice. He's just lost the old charm he had with it. Falco and the others I forget though

That is Fox's 64 voice. He's just lost the old charm he had with it.

As someone who played that game a lot back in the late '90s/early 2000's, I have to say that they sound nothing alike.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Just found out about this.

https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/532009264504516608

3rd set of amiibos includes Lucario, Rosalina & Luma, Bowser, Toon Link, Sheik, Ike, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Shulk, Sonic, and Mega Man

Cue Anacybele's head exploding in 5, 4, 3...

Now see, this makes me even more upset that Nintendo has said some of these will have limited productions. Bowser, King Dedede, Ike, Sheik...I want all of them! But I can't get them all right away, it'll take time, time I, and probably everyone else, just don't have.

Cue Anacybele's head exploding in 5, 4, 3...

Right idea, wrong thread. Check the Amiibo thread. :awesome:

But of course, I can't wait to get my hands on that sexy mercenary I love so much. <3 I don't even care if I have to wait until next year, because that's Ike's 10th anniversary anyway! I'd be considering it a celebration of that. ^^

https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/532052324957433856

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/axcj/update/index.html

"We are planning to release the next patch (Ver. 1.0.4) within the month.

This patch will adjust the game balance by refining the strengths of some fighters. It also includes various other gameplay fixes. Please see the notices on the next page."

New update. 1.04

- Warning! previous replay data will be unusable. Players with 1.03 will not be able to play with 1.04!

- some gameplay balance changes

- other adjustments but no other specifics

Edited by kingddd

The replay data has to be deleted because a minor change in, say, a mechanic or character can completely make a replay go out of whack, as they are a record of the players' inputs in text form as opposed to video. If the inputs are the same, but the balance is different, then the whole match will just become a train-wreck. It's like copying all the inputs from a MK time trial and putting it on a different track.

https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/532052324957433856

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/axcj/update/index.html

New update. 1.04

- Warning! previous replay data will be unusable. Players with 1.03 will not be able to play with 1.04!

- some gameplay balance changes

- other adjustments but no other specifics

I don't mind the replay losses if it means better balance. I just hope that we get a change log from Nintendo when the patch is released.

Is patch data stored on the cartridge itself? I've always assumed it was on the SD card for some reason. If I'm right you could probably see the replay if you move it to a different SD card that doesn't have the patch.

It's stored on the 3DS/SD card. If you formatted your data, you'd have to redownload the patch.

So you could view your replays if you could find another 3DS that doesn't use Smash Bros and hasn't downloaded the patch. Provided you have a physical copy of course.