SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your control pad looks......odd.

The original grip flew off after extensive hours of Kid Icarus. That's a makeshift grip made from plastic wrap and Scotch tape.

After some investigating, I found that the blank tip phenomenon is random and very rare. Staying on the Tips screen for hours tapping "Next Tip" constantly should get it to occur at least once.

I agree with this lady! If there's a manliness challenge, it should be Captain Falcon vs Ganondorf and whoever wins takes on champion Ike. :awesome:

and then crumble in the hands of our lovely princess peach. queen of despair!

I'm actually warming up to how they changed Peach from Fire to Hearts (took a LONG time to warm up to the idea). When I kill people with hearts, it makes me laugh! Who needs fire? Lame!

Mario should shoot out Heartballs instead of Fireballs, and Ike's eruption should spit out Blue hearts.

Technically, Rosalina is probably the only queen in the game because she rules over outer space and Zelda and Peach are always called princesses. lol

I don't think Ike needs to look like he's charming his numerous fangirls. lol But that WOULD be hilarious. XD

Sticking by my previous comment and a little extra to add Ike is a hero. (to fangirls)

Real man's battle

Ike Vs Greil Vs Captain Falcon Vs Dorcas

Winner fights Hulk Hogan and Sakurai.

Yep I think Greil might beat Ike in that one but Ike would beat captain falcon into next week. (now im going completely overboard wooh)

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Stone Tower Temple is my favorite MM song, though sadly its chances of being in Smash are like zero... xP

But at least my top favorite Zelda song of all time got in Brawl and will hopefully stay in Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS! Hidden Mountain & Forest, hell yeah!