SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

It would of been one of the worst decisions they could of made in order to actually sell the game.

Smash Bros.

This word is not in the game's vocabulary.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this has been said already, but the soundtrack for this game is one of the greatest I've heard in a very long time. It blends so many styles together from so many different games perfectly

tumblr_n61cx6yOzi1tso2azo1_1280.png

My mind has been absolutely blown.

Makes sense.

Also what's this crap about the 3DS battery?

My sleep mode 3DSs only get to the red level after 4 days of leaving it on sleep without the charger. And I have THREE of them.

Eh, whatever you guys say then. I personally think plenty of people would run the game more than thirty times, but we can't really say for sure, can we?

I have unlimited demo and have had it since the unlimited demo was released. So thats like about 8 days or so. Ive only booted up the game like 8 times despite my playtime being about 6 hours which is a lot for a freaking demo. 30 uses is actually a lot for the majority of players.

I...don't get it. That clearly is Ike's RD design though. o.O

But I'm slow to pick up jokes sometimes. >.>

Ike got buff and Wii Fit Trainer is around.

...Why the hell are you people agonizing over the demo usages?

I only booted mine up like 4 times.

No one was agonizing over demo usages.

...Why the hell are you people agonizing over the demo usages?

I only booted mine up like 4 times.

I think i figured it out. Why people are so combative and bitchy in this thread. The long wait for the actual game is really making people stir crazy. Its like "OMG COME OUT ALREADY SO WE HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT, THE ELDRITCH SCRATCHING OF SMASH IN THE WALLS ITS DRIVING US MAD!!!!~" Ya know? So people are finding things to get all angry about as an outlet for that frustration.

But seriously, it is kinda of agonizing with only five characters and one stage. Im getting stupidly good with Pikachu and Mario. Im really like, heavy breathing at the idea that Ganondorf could be decent again....the wait...it hurts~

No one was agonizing over demo usages.

Everyone is agonizing over the wait.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Is it possible to just delete the demo and redownload it to get all your uses back? I've never really used any of the demos enough times to need checking but I imagine it would probably work.

I also have the unlimited demo and can give it to three or so of you since few of my real life friends are interested in getting it (the demo at least, I know a few who intend to get the full game).

Edited by Jotari

I would totally accept that unlimited demo. >.> I got gipped because I didn't realize I'd turned my notifications off on my Club Nintendo account and could've received it myself. *Keeping it on forever.*

I would totally accept that unlimited demo. >.> I got gipped because I didn't realize I'd turned my notifications off on my Club Nintendo account and could've received it myself. *Keeping it on forever.*

I'll PM you the code so no one steals it before you see it.

Is it possible to just delete the demo and redownload it to get all your uses back? I've never really used any of the demos enough times to need checking but I imagine it would probably work.

I also have the unlimited demo and can give it to three or so of you since few of my real life friends are interested in getting it (the demo at least, I know a few who intend to get the full game).

Activity log prevents that.

The codes actually expired on Friday so it's basically useless now.