SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

STAGE BUILDER, YES. :D

But I do agree with you guys, Steve and SOC. xP

That board game mode sounds interesting and potentially funny lol. I mean, characters like Ike participating in a Mario Party type thing. XD

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they patched up all the possible exploits. Because it would be HILARIOUS If the Wii U security ends up getting broken wide open by ANOTHER Smash game like the Wii.

but a 2nd proj m would be great :)

if someone found it they would prob just patch the game to get rid of the exploit or whatever

Thinking about the board game mode. It would be pretty funny if it did function like Mario Party and each time a turn ends, all 4 players will play some random minigame maybe like those smash run final battles.

OMG guys, the Smash Facebook page posted Ike's card, and what they said about it is just gold.

For Glory?

For Fun?

No, For Friends.

Just...wow, that's perfect. XD

Edited by Anacybele

I agree, a lot of the cards have been pretty clever, actually. I just thought Ike's was one of the best. Oh, and Charizard's is awesome too. "You better have BURN HEAL." XD

Now I can see why people say Fox's voice sucks in this game... Why didn't they just use the Brawl clips? Both him and Falco say the same things in this game as they did there.

Now I can see why people say Fox's voice sucks in this game... Why didn't they just use the Brawl clips? Both him and Falco say the same things in this game as they did there.

Fox's actor is now the same guy who voiced him in Star Fox 64 as opposed to the guy from Brawl who also voiced him in Star Fox Assault. I thought it was really cool (also maybe an indicator that he will voice him in Wii U Star Fox too?). Have no idea why Falco was changed though.

Edited by Alertcircuit

Fox's actor is now the same guy who voiced him in Star Fox 64 as opposed to the guy from Brawl who also voiced him in Star Fox Assault. I thought it was really cool (also maybe an indicator that he will voice him in Wii U Star Fox too?). Have no idea why Falco was changed though.

Falco's smash 4 voice is same actor for Star Fox 64 3DS.

I personally like Fox's nerdy voice in smash 4.

Edited by kingddd

I personally really like Fox's voice (and Falco's) in Smash 4, 'cause Star Fox 64 is one of my favorite games.

Also, does anyone have any tips for breaking 3000 (or even just 1000!) blocks in Trophy Rush (or whatever it's called)? Two-and-a-half minutes just does not seem like enough time, I've tried it with several different characters and can't even get near 1000! And no matter how many coins I pour into it, it will only ever give me 2:30.

I personally really like Fox's voice (and Falco's) in Smash 4, 'cause Star Fox 64 is one of my favorite games.

Also, does anyone have any tips for breaking 3000 (or even just 1000!) blocks in Trophy Rush (or whatever it's called)? Two-and-a-half minutes just does not seem like enough time, I've tried it with several different characters and can't even get near 1000! And no matter how many coins I pour into it, it will only ever give me 2:30.

ROB seems to work best for me. His lasers penetrate blocks and his gyro breaks blocks when it spins on the ground. His up tilt is good for fever mode too.

I've just run through it with every character and then focused on using the characters I want to get custom moves for, but Little Mac is the one with the highest score for me. It makes sense giving his attack speed and power. Remember to avoid falling off the stage, not only does the time it takes for you to recover remove time but you have a 10 second penalty if you do fall.

You don't have to break 3,000 blocks in a single game. You can break 500 blocks in 6 different games and still unlock the achievement.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though. I hope I'm right.

You need to break 3000 overall, not in one session. If you've tried it with multiple characters already, you should be getting it soon.

EDIT: Greninja'd.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

https://vine.co/v/OqTmeHbhg9p

This is art.

Beauty at its finest.

Manliness at its peak.

oh man this is gr9.

Random thought but it would of been pretty funny if the fighters become buttnaked in the Magicant stage like in the actual Magicant in Mother 2.

I want it. I want Naked Falcon.

It's been two weeks since the game was released. At least I know that I'll be playing it for the next few years. To me, Smash isn't something that you play through and then never touch again.

Agreed. Im in no real rush to get all the challenges done.

Man...im missing only like, two of Yoshi's customs. Ugh...

Woot just tried Classic mode 9.0 without customs and using Yoshi and beaten it! That felt good!

Even though it reduces intensity everytime that you continue. -.-

ROB seems to work best for me. His lasers penetrate blocks and his gyro breaks blocks when it spins on the ground. His up tilt is good for fever mode too.

This and...
He can move fast and strong enough to hit the blocks and break them in a single blow and can recover back on the platform whenever that the electric balls and bombs try to knock you off getting you to lose points. Try not to fall to your doom as you lose some box counts if you do.
Edited by PuffPuff

I don't really want to see any naked guys... >.>

Although I'd still go for shirtless Ike, of course. ^^

Thou doth not long for the Nude Knee of Justice? Thy loss then...

I'm kinda sad they went for the manservice with Shulk but we don't have sumo Link :(

Hey...this is a good point. Yes.