Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

By the time Cam was lynched I knew that town was gonna be facing lynch and TBH i didn't care because it was obv that either kirsche or cam was gonna die at lynhing, and with conversation between Snike and Prims, it was plain obvious that the other town was gonna die, and Snike was gonna kill SB. I just didn't care because it was pretty much over, and I needed to see if j00 was gonna get screwed over at any point or if maf/snike were gonna both aim at town or something during N4.

Sorry cam v_v

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

opinion time: kidnappers aren't fun/good game design. from a player's perspective, it's ridiculously boring to not be able to post for a 120+ hour period (including night), and it can demotivate them a lot. like i've only really been skimming the thread because i can't post.

sure, it stops people from contributing, but it's goes against the idea of communicating and such; which goes against the premise of mafia.

if the kidnapper isn't given a restriction on being able to act (non-consec, can't target the same person two nights in a row, etc), it's even more stupid because scum can just fearkidnap a good player and they are effectively removed from the game. that's lame as hell when one joins a mafia game, to not be able to even participate.

kidnapper rant

Town MVP Award goes to Snike for being the only one capable of killing mafia kirsche for asking incredibly powerful questions and pretty much giving town an easy ride to eliminate most of the non-town in the game beginning D2.

Mafia MVP Award goes to prims for pulling a ramshackle plan out of the woodwork that won it for his allaince during N3. This plan was the only plan that mafia could have used to ensure a victory Eclipse/Xin'dy/Boron for fooling pretty much everyone by not wagoning during D1 and D2.

Town LVP Award goes to I dunno, you decide. Rein, for doing absolutely nothing and drawing the Vig shot towards himself by having done nothing, or Shinori for missing Naglfar's claim entirely and shooting Rein.

Most Hilarious Death Award goes to Naglfar, for being lynched as the only real player who had claimed a protective role, and pretty much being lynched because, well I still don't know. Shinori said he missed Naglfar's claim.

I feel bad for you Award goes to Manix, for being kidnapped and then killed by SniKe, resulting in having pretty much 0 posts after Night 0, and having the player who scanned him not even reading the results properly (GG Bard for missing the Virgin part of the results).

Crappy Host Award goes to Elieson, for completely misunderstanding the mechanic of *YLO, due to the existance of a persuader, kidnapper and hated all running simultaneously in a game with two swingvoters.

i can't

i can't even think for how much i'm laughing

Post of the game right here, only replace the word Laughing for Crying

I feel bad for you Award goes to Manix, for being kidnapped and then killed by SniKe, resulting in having pretty much 0 posts after Night 0, and having the player who scanned him not even reading the results properly (GG Bard for missing the Virgin part of the results).

creys

I did like nothing this game except exist and prevent my slot from being empty.

You allowed eclipse to sub into your slot just so I could NK her.

There's that.

tbf I edited my role to make it look less sk-ey

removed the bp and sk mentions

Geez, Snike, you're losing your edge. I had to request that, JUST so that would happen. Still, I got my favorite series of the bunch, so I'm not too salty about it!

('cept the part where my body was stupid and forced a sub out)

Do you guys actually want a Postgame/player analysis? Helios and I will do one if you want one, just needing to know if it's actually something you guys want

I'd just like to know what you had intended to happen in this game and what your thoughts on the clusterfuck that was D3+ was. As for the player analysis, do what you want. I already know my player slot's analysis will be pretty much "revolving door".

Edit: Also, BBM, get on Skype for a moment.

Edited by Sangyul