Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

Anyways, I'm going to apologize to j00 for saying that her choice to scumside just because she wanted to was retarded. I still think that she could have chosen to side with town and won, but Survivors have to side with one alignment or the other, and there's no reason for them to side with town over scum either. It was valid for her to side with the mafia.

Basically the solution is to not put Survivors in the game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Survivors or other third parties that can joint with either town or scum just by living to the end, by their nature, kind of have to screw over one alignment in the end. In one RNG test for Drafters, where Shin's mark had been killed and he had became a regular survivor, the outcome of the final day phase had ended up being "pretty much whichever alignment Shin chose to side with". Naturally, that'll make the side that the ITP sided against a little bitter and why people don't like survivors much.

The best type of harmless ITP is probably one that can't joint with town or scum and has to do their own little thing to win.

hey, don't sweat it, by D3 you were the only town who even cared anymore, and it wasn't very good setup that the ITP's could break the game. I was also pretty annoyed after the Naglfar lynch, so I was probably too harsh towards town myself, but up until that point, I had tried to side with town to win.

postgame would be nice, I tried until D3 when I essentially gave up and then mafia broke the game

Alright, I'll build a post game and have it up for tonight.

It'll mostly be a n0-d2 review as d3 well, I'll just explain what happened.

Ty for MVP and for making me question asker, which is easily my favourite role.

Also, I think it was j00 who was like "I called not lynching nags I'm easily most townie" when I had my vote on Shinori that entire phase saying that I didn't want to lynch safeguard. Not that that's much better but still.

I'm thinking about Policy lynching all third parties after this game.

I could have spoke out against the Naglfar lynch if I wanted to, but a day mislynching town is a day not spent lynching scum, plus apparently I wasn't supposed to vote that day or something and I didn't get a clear answer when I asked, "if Naglfar's plan doesn't work are we just gonna fuck all and vote who we think is scummiest?" Therefore, I did nothing.

yeah I was pretty pissed after that lynch, sorry about that. it's not like my play was that good either, I just had more information than town. though I do think that lynching the claimed safeguard was dumb because it's easily provable when there's a clear target like QA around.

Not to mention that N2 was a no-kill night, which was pretty much the best time to test a safeguard claim since they can't screw over a doc save. But yeah, this game was just ... this game.

yeah I was pretty pissed after that lynch, sorry about that. it's not like my play was that good either, I just had more information than town. though I do think that lynching the claimed safeguard was dumb because it's easily provable when there's a clear target like QA around.

As I said earlier at some point, I let my faulty Prims townread bleed into all my other reads and even though I thought maf SG was sort of OP, I thought that what he said about some other restrictions being placed on it made sense.

Plus the stuff I said earlier about it looking like the entire mafia team had voted NNR.

let's just chalk this up as an off game for everyone

Also, nobody doubted that Nags was a SG. He'd proved that on N1.

Edited by BigBadMarshmallow

I already know I played like shit. o7

On the plus side I'm glad I missed D2 and D3.

Can I ask what your logic was behind copping the claimed miller n0?

Ty for MVP and for making me question asker, which is easily my favourite role.

Also, I think it was j00 who was like "I called not lynching nags I'm easily most townie" when I had my vote on Shinori that entire phase saying that I didn't want to lynch safeguard. Not that that's much better but still.

I'm thinking about Policy lynching all third parties after this game.

We thought you were gonna singlehandedly break the game for town and Elie was getting nervous haha. Good job using the role to its full potential.

What have we learned?

Don't give Shinori any sort of anything good cause he's bad.

You know how to play well. The problem is that you're not playing. I don't think you did anything the entire game other than shoot Rein.