QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

One day, I will say this too.

My pulse was too high.

Overall I've had one of the crappiest valentines days ever. But hey..its always darkest before dawn..

Edited by Jedisupersorry

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people so afraid of needles? I just got my blood drawn a month ago, I even watched!

I'm not afraid of needles, but when I had my gallbladder removed I had to spend an entire day with a needle stuck in my veins, and I can attest it's a terrible experience.

Why are people so afraid of needles? I just got my blood drawn a month ago, I even watched!

I'm under the weight limit to give blood. Otherwise, I would.

Needles don't scare me. Not after getting jabbed nine times in two days.

My pulse was too high.

Overall I've had one of the crappiest valentines days ever. But hey..its always darkest before dawn..

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! Here's hoping that tomorrow rocks!

Edited by eclipse

I got stuck in traffic during the afternoon, then I got hit in the back of the neck with my car trunk when taking out grocery bags. (I went out with family earlier today.)

Edited by Sangyul

I'm under the weight limit to give blood. Otherwise, I would.

Needles don't scare me. Not after getting jabbed nine times in two days.

'Atta girl, unjust sounding treatment is the way to go!

Ditto man, I usually have some bad days, nothing to note. This one, however, took the cake for being the longest, most tiresome waste of a day ever, roughly 4.5 hours of hard work on my end just for it to miserably fail at the end of the day... I am pissed and despressed.

Edited by Soledai

New question!

So I guess not everyone has special plans for Valentine's Day and I certainly have been going 23 years strong without a significant other, but Valentine's Day (and numerous other holidays) bring another special thing for me...It's a bit of a vulnerability that I should frankly cut down on but I'm still considering whether or not to abuse...the post-holiday sales of holiday-themed candy...

With that said, what is your favorite candy?

I would say Sweethearts because they're essentially pure sugar (and also it would make sense given when I'm asking the question), but fruit candy, particularly watermelon-type candy (not the Runts stuff), are among my favorites. It only barely wins, however.

Edited by Interest

<FreohrDatia> jolly ranchers!! =D

for me, haribo gummy bears and to a lesser extent haribo gummy most other things.

the true number one is these chocolate dipped gummy bears a chocolate store near me sells, and i don't feel bad listing multiple things because they're all derivatives of the same thing

<FreohrDatia> JOLLY RANCHERS!! =D

Fixed

It's also a bit of a tough choice because I also love starbursts and heath bars~ Is puppy chow considered a candy? That definitely is among the snacks that I love too...

I want jolly ranchers ;n;

Edited by Freohr Datia