GEROME/LUCINA

THIS IS THE 'ARMSTHRIFT' OF PAIRINGS. WAIT, THAT'S INSULTING ARMSTHRIFT. IT SHOULD BE UNIVERSALLY HATED. ANYTHING ELSE IS COMPLETELY OVERRATING IT. THERE IS NOT A SINGLE NON-CRACK PAIR IN THE ENTIRE SERIES WORSE THAN THIS. AND WHEN I SAY THAT, I AM INDEED SAYING THAT WITH ARVIS/DEIRDRE IN MIND. YES, EVEN A PAIR SOME WOULD GO AS FAR AS TO SAY IS RAPE IS BETTER. NO, ACTUALLY WHEN LOOKING AT THE WHOLE SERIES... GHEB/TANA -IS- BETTER. OH, YOU THINK I JEST, NO. I'M COMPLETELY SERIOUS. THERE ISN'T A WORSE PAIRING IN THE WHOLE SERIES.

Alright, explosive rant over.

Edited by Airship Canon

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only pairing I find overrated so far is ChromxFemale Avatar. Which I find horrendously overrated. >_>

Giving access to mercenary and dark mage and thief AND every other class in combinations the other mothers can't give is overrated.

You heard it here on SF first folks, just like Galeforce sucks and Limit Breaker sucks and Rescue is bad because it's not warp

am i in the 2edgy club now

Edited by Soran Ibrahim

NO NO NO NO *bashes Rey in the head*

So OP, that her reclass sets of her mother and father completely overlap.

wSzK9kk.pngZ7dyHAq.png

GEROME/LUCINA

THIS IS THE 'ARMSTHRIFT' OF PAIRINGS. WAIT, THAT'S INSULTING ARMSTHRIFT. IT SHOULD BE UNIVERSALLY HATED. ANYTHING ELSE IS COMPLETELY OVERRATING IT. THERE IS NOT A SINGLE NON-CRACK PAIR IN THE ENTIRE SERIES WORSE THAN THIS. AND WHEN I SAY THAT, I AM INDEED SAYING THAT WITH ARVIS/DEIRDRE IN MIND. YES, EVEN A PAIR SOME WOULD GO AS FAR AS TO SAY IS RAPE IS BETTER. NO, ACTUALLY WHEN LOOKING AT THE WHOLE SERIES... GHEB/TANA -IS- BETTER. OH, YOU THINK I JEST, NO. I'M COMPLETELY SERIOUS. THERE ISN'T A WORSE PAIRING IN THE WHOLE SERIES.

Ooookay... this is just making me want to ship it harder.

Edited by shadowofchaos

*rant*

damn that's a big mound of salt

shady vs rey ft10 plz

shady is pick locked into Donnel!Severa while rey is picklocked into Donnel!Inigo(SHAMETOTHEFAMIRY!)

another FGC reference....?

please, I'll use Phoenix Wright

edit: wait Donnel doesn't even give Troubadour to Severa?

Awakening page is wrong then

Edited by shadykid

You know, watching people vent so much hatred against a silly thing like a pairing just makes me want to ship it harder if I am merely nonchalant for it just to piss people off. Such as the post just a few above mine. Seriously, people, feel free to dislike what you dislike but you shouldn't act as if other people who like it are terrible people for doing so :/

Edited by Sangyul

You know, watching people vent so much hatred against a silly thing like a pairing just makes me want to ship it harder if I am merely nonchalant for it just to piss people off. Such as the post just a few above mine. Seriously, people, feel free to dislike what you dislike but you shouldn't act as if other people who like it are terrible people for doing so :/

If this forum had a like feature I'd like this so hard.

People have preferences, if you don't agree with them tough cookies. If you aim to try to take the fun out of FE for people you are not doing anyone any favors by saying "Your pairs suck you should only ever use mine and its because i'm super leet pro"

You deserve a fucking hug, you're amazing.

"Desu". <--- Totally a huge novel sized hate rant about Chrom/Olivia 7zip compressed into a word.

You heard it here on SF first folks, just like Galeforce sucks and Limit Breaker sucks and Rescue is bad because it's not warp

am i in the 2edgy club now

You're trying to make logic out of JSND's posts, which is impossibru

HOW DARE YOU DISLIKE THINGS I LIKE

GEROME/LUCINA

Not really. Armthrift saves money. Gerome/Lucina does not

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

I really don't mind people expressing that they don't like a pairing and saying why they don't like it. Rabid anger beyond reason and putting down anyone who likes it is ridiculous.

Edited by Sangyul

Thus the "Wait, that's insulting Armsthrift".

Armsthrift is terrible. Gerome/Lucina is worse. Gheb/Tana any day of the week over that garbage.

Did you even read the posts before you posted this.

People do not care if you hate Gerome/Lucina for no reason. Suck it up and stop trying to preach

Edited by Folgore Red II

Did you even read the posts before you posted this.

People do not care if you hate Gerome/Lucina for no reason. Suck it up and stop trying to preach

You suck it up. Gerome/Lucina is easily the worst pair in the series.

Somebody's really salty. Airship Canon, I do not give a fuck if you hate Lucina/Gerome with every fiber of your being. Personally, I think it's silly to have that much rabid hatred for a pairing but whatever floats your boat. But the way you're going off on it pretty much implies that everyone who so much as likes Lucina/Gerome are terrible people and there's something wrong with them because they like something that you say is even worse than Gheb/Tana. No. Just no. Grow up.

You suck it up. Gerome/Lucina is easily the worst pair in the series.

You just hate it because you ship yourself with Lucina. Grow up

And thus, the "middle of the road" approach became unacceptable.

...all because Gerome x Lucina fandom is "stealing" her away from MaMU.

BehpIu6.png

Edit: *comment retracted*

Edited by shadowofchaos