Thronie has tons of Def and Aegis+, so Bows are actually one of the least effective weapons on him, damage-wise (they're good if you're Longbowing, though- he's only got 2 range). Tomes can hit his weaker defensive stat, so I'd go with those instead.

That's what I was getting at. A lot of people have Sniper pairs with 100% DS or a Sage support. Using them to chip with no consequence. It's easy to single him out and re-evaluate your approach.

1. On another note, how small can a team be to effectively do apotheosis without a VV sweeper? I'm thinking of eventually turning my Lunatic run into a Sniper-lead apotheosis team.

Chrom, Sumia!Lucina, Chrom!Cynthia, and Lucina!Morgan. I guess Virion!/Stahl!Severa, and Gaius!/Donnel!Noire could be added if 4 pairs is too greedy.

Edited by zaknafein

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I am again...

I'm starting to work on my lunatic plus couples and I'm very unsure about Laurent's father: should I pick Henry for a good vengeance+counter combo or pick Ricken for Aegis? Also, I never really used Laurent before so... what should I pass him down from his parents?

Are you asking about pairings with regard to Lunatic+, or Apotheosis? Cuz that makes a whole lot of difference.

Can't really help you with regards to Lunatic+ stuff, but it really depends on what you want Laurent to be doing. Counter is pretty bad on your own units in Apo, and I've never heard of it being overly good in Lunatic. I don't play Lunatic though, so I'm not sure :\

From Miriel, definitely pass down Dual Support+. Father is debatable, preferably something that Laurent wouldn't wanna get himself (i.e. a skill from a physical class).

Here I am again...

I'm starting to work on my lunatic plus couples and I'm very unsure about Laurent's father: should I pick Henry for a good vengeance+counter combo or pick Ricken for Aegis? Also, I never really used Laurent before so... what should I pass him down from his parents?

Laurent has both Counter and Vengeance naturally, so Henry won't help him there.

If this is for ingame, I recommend Gregor. If it's for postgame, difficulty doesn't matter and you should just pick one of Laurent's normally good fathers (Lon'qu, Ricken, Gregor, etc).

On another note, how small can a team be to effectively do apotheosis without a VV sweeper? I'm thinking of eventually turning my Lunatic run into a Sniper-lead apotheosis team.

Chrom, Sumia!Lucina, Chrom!Cynthia, and Lucina!Morgan. I guess Virion!/Stahl!Severa, and Gaius!/Donnel!Noire could be added if 4 pairs is too greedy.

You need a minimum of 5 apt to reasonably beat S.Apo without any EP combat. Any less and you can't one-shot the packs of 5 that enemies usually come in. I recommend packing two double Galepairs and a Chrom x Olivia couple on the side (8 apt) for safety, along with plenty of Staffbots. You'll need to be careful around NS and his mooks because it's very hard to kill the mooks on PP without taking damage thanks to Vantage+ and Counter, and you have much less combined HP than normal to spread the damage out on. Otherwise, it's not that difficult and actually pretty fun (and takes way less prep time, too).

I was thinking 3 double Gale pairs and Chrom/Sumia. I'm not sure what 5 apt stands for, but I'm guessing attacking player turns?

20-6(3 gale pairs)-2(Chrom+Sumia)-2(rally bots) = 10 staff bots or Olivia+9 staff bots.

That would give me 11 "apt" not counting Olivia. That leaves me enough room with staff bots to rescue 4 pairs forward and back as long as I wipe the targets or keep the staff bots out of retaliation range. Also, as long as dual strike procs I was able to longbow down NS's mooks with Stahl!Severa and the sage-lead of a DF&Sage pair. I'd be willing to bet an aether proc from a Chrom descendent would drop NS with a longbow. I should probably run some calcs just in case, but it sounds like I'll have plenty of wiggle room.

Attacks Per Turn.

Basically you need to be able to kill at least five mooks per turn in order to stay safe. Any less than that, and mobility will be a huge hassle and you could run up against difficulties with the timed bits. You also want a little bit of insurance against one of your attacks failing to KO, so Olivia is important.

Nine Staffbots is pretty good. Once you have more Staffbots than you have attacking pairs, a huge amount of possibilities with them open up. Of course, finding that many Valflames/Shocksticks can be a pain, so you might have to settle with less Mag than usual on some of them.

Honestly, in my full-powered, generic run full of DF/Sage combos, I didn't even use Valflames/Shocksticks on my Staff bots. It seems like such overkill because the range of even -mag spotpass characters with capped mag and limit breaker is still really far. You'd have to try to push out of the range.

I think I'm going to run 3 female snipers, 2 paired with sages and 1 with MU berserker. Chrom can be the male sniper with Sumia as a sage or dark flier. I think being unmounted is ok with twice as many staff bots as pairs.

On the one hand, Mov hardly matters since you've got so many units.

On the other hand, two Boots go a lot further the fewer pairs you have, so it might be a good idea to shoot for high Mov anyway. If one of your Snipers is Virion!Severa, she could run Deliverer over a second proc and the other two could use Aether/Luna with Boots (assuming you're doing Avatar x Lucina, which works nicely if you want Avatar as a Berserker).

I never thought of that. Actually I was using the royal family girls, so I was going to proc-stack Aether/Luna on Cynthia, Lucina, and Morgan. I could leave Chrom's pair for Virion!Severa with Stahl!Inigo though. That would give me another sniper with a berserker sporting hit rate +20.

Edited by zaknafein

Laurent has both Counter and Vengeance naturally, so Henry won't help him there.

If this is for ingame, I recommend Gregor. If it's for postgame, difficulty doesn't matter and you should just pick one of Laurent's normally good fathers (Lon'qu, Ricken, Gregor, etc).

You're darn right :s I mess up so much with the characters I rarely use, sorry. I guess It will be Ricken, then, Lon'qu and Gregor can find a better places to stay in my opinion.

And, yes, I'm working for the postgame, I almost finished the storyline in-se without marrying any couple, with lots of grinding and only having Chrom married with Maribelle at this point (I do prefere Lucina as a support bot considering she can get all the dual-skills. It may not be the best planning but... so far it worked.)

To be honest postgame kinda scares me, I tried the map to get LB and I was literally crushed many times and that's why I'm over-grinding getting every skill for every unit I can so I will have a lot to choose from and experiment. (It takes lots of time but I'm a rather patient person), and I don't dare to pair units for now... not the ones who can inherith galeforce at least. Maybe an overrated skill, yet really useful :s

And I will be honest, while I can get the theory behind many things I'm not that good when it comes to calculate every possible thing from every possible combination.

Edited by Rydia

Here I am again...

Laurent already gets both vengeance and counter on his own. Henry only gives him the theif tree and barbarian and Beserker class,but both are pretty useless on him. Ricken can give him Luna and Aegis with also amazing magic stat. If you want a sorcerer that will abuse aversas night while having armsthrift to save that tome, do Gregor x Miriel. Also, Miriel could pass down dual support plus,since he can't get that on his own besides from his mother. If you do Ricken you can pass Luna or another cavalier tree skill, or just tomefaire if you like.

You're darn right :s I mess up so much with the characters I rarely use, sorry. I guess It will be Ricken, then, Lon'qu and Gregor can find a better places to stay in my opinion.

And, yes, I'm working for the postgame, I almost finished the storyline in-se without marrying any couple, with lots of grinding and only having Chrom married with Maribelle at this point (I do prefere Lucina as a support bot considering she can get all the dual-skills. It may not be the best planning but... so far it worked.)

To be honest postgame kinda scares me, I tried the map to get LB and I was literally crushed many times and that's why I'm over-grinding getting every skill for every unit I can so I will have a lot to choose from and experiment. (It takes lots of time but I'm a rather patient person), and I don't dare to pair units for now... not the ones who can inherith galeforce at least. Maybe an overrated skill, yet really useful :s

And I will be honest, while I can get the theory behind many things I'm not that good when it comes to calculate every possible thing from every possible combination.

If you aren't doing Gregor x Miriel, try Gregor x panne. In my opinion it's the best. Some people do Kellam x panne,but that's a pretty big waste of speed Edited by Red Fox of Fire

To be honest I was considering either Lon'Qu or Frederick for Panne. Yarne isn't going to be a leading unit, probably, and he'll also probably end up as a Berserker... and Fred passes down Dual Support + and Defender. So far I only prepared few stubs on the pairings I will create and this is what I have.

Sthal!Cordelia - Hero as final class
Sthal will pass down Astra because I'm lazy, Cordelia Galeforce becaue I'm also really lazy. Physical Severa, definitely.

Frederick!Yarne - Berserker
Frederick will provide him probably dual support+ or Pavise from the beginning, I still have to decide what Panne will pass down.

Henry!Gerome - berserker
Cherce will pass down Dual Support +, Henry a skill from his 'Dark mage' tree.

Kellam!Inigo
Olivia passes down Galeforce

Lon!Qu Owain(?) - not really sure about this one. At all.
Lissa passes down Galeforce, Lon'Qu probably Swordfaire.

Ricken!Laurent
Miriel passes down Dual Support +

Gaius!Cynthia
Gaius passes down Sol. I was tempted by counter but it doesn't seem such a great idea.
Why him? He passes down the Myrmidon line and, even if it's not the greatest skill ever, I have a soft spot for Astra.

Sumia goes wth Galeforce.

Donnel!Kjelle
Because we all need a galeforce in our life

Nah? No idea.
Tharja? The same.

How is Gregor on Panne? I've never looked too much into it, actually.

I never thought of that. Actually I was using the royal family girls, so I was going to proc-stack Aether/Luna on Cynthia, Lucina, and Morgan. I could leave Chrom's pair for Virion!Severa with Stahl!Inigo though. That would give me another sniper with a berserker sporting hit rate +20.

One option would be to switch to Chrom x Maribelle. You'd get Brady for a Sage support and there would be room for Severa again.

If Chrom x Sumia is already locked in, you could go with Morgan running Vengeance/Deliverer instead if you like.

Are you on Lunatic? RaR3's stats change depending on your difficulty. But several tanky units with Sol and DG+ should be able to handle it, as long as you watch out for Jaffar and Linus.

Fortunately postgame doesn't require all that much thinking on the fly if you do your planning well. You never need to stop and check whether something will kill you ahead of time if you've already ran your calcs, you know who to send where ahead of time, and hopefully there are no nasty surprises you forgot about.

Laurent already gets both vengeance and counter on his own.

You're late to the party, bro.

How is Gregor on Panne? I've never looked too much into it, actually.

He doesn't give Yarne anything bad and has nice mods, but also doesn't have any extra skills Yarne wants (except a Faire for Assassin). Overall it's a solid pairing, but just not exceptional like Stahl!Yarne and Virion!Yarne.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Are you on Lunatic? RaR3's stats change depending on your difficulty. But several tanky units with Sol and DG+ should be able to handle it, as long as you watch out for Jaffar and Linus.

Fortunately postgame doesn't require all that much thinking on the fly if you do your planning well. You never need to stop and check whether something will kill you ahead of time if you've already ran your calcs, you know who to send where ahead of time, and hopefully there are no nasty surprises you forgot about.

Lunatic Plus. And that's why I'm trying to plan beforehand and not improvise new pairings just to test them. And I'm currently running on magical users while I get all the skills for the future archers before reclassing them in one of my less favorite but essential (withall the counters) classes.

I guess I will make a post with all the units in the Lunatic thread, especially because I will also rely on the first gen units (Like Olivia who is a blessed unit in my opinion, F!Mu and Chrom with his wife) and I'd like to discuss how to optimize first gens as well.

Returning on-topic, I will definitely go with Ricken!LAurent... and now I'm wondering if I should give Nowi Kellam and find another father for Inigo, but with only gregor, Libra, Virion and Vaike left I fear I'd end up with a terrible Inigo (While I actually like Kellam!Inigo). Considering who I have left (and the fact no one but Chrom and Maribelle is married so I may actually try other things even if I'm planning to keep Gaius on Sumia and Fred on Panne) who could be a good choice for Nah or Noire?

He doesn't give Yarne anything bad and has nice mods, but also doesn't have any extra skills Yarne wants (except a Faire for Assassin). Overall it's a solid pairing, but just not exceptional like Stahl!Yarne and Virion!Yarne.

Mh. I'm not too fond of the assassin line even if a couple of characters can be rather happy with it. Also... Virion Yarne? Really? I'm not touching Stahl because I love his Cordelia, but Virion!Yarne somehow intrigues me. I met him in a streetpass team and it was painfully easy to blast him using a unit with counter even if he had capped stats and lots of skills from different classes... but I suspect it's because they decided to use him as a taguel. And taguels aren't exactly the most impressive class in Awakening.

Edited by Rydia

Returning on-topic, I will definitely go with Ricken!LAurent... and now I'm wondering if I should give Nowi Kellam and find another father for Inigo, but with only gregor, Libra, Virion and Vaike left I fear I'd end up with a terrible Inigo (While I actually like Kellam!Inigo). Considering who I have left (and the fact no one but Chrom and Maribelle is married so I may actually try other things even if I'm planning to keep Gaius on Sumia and Fred on Panne) who could be a good choice for Nah or Noire?

Mh. I'm not too fond of the assassin line even if a couple of characters can be rather happy with it. Also... Virion Yarne? Really? I'm not touching Stahl because I love his Cordelia, but Virion!Yarne somehow intrigues me. I met him in a streetpass team and it was painfully easy to blast him using a unit with counter even if he had capped stats and lots of skills from different classes... but I suspect it's because they decided to use him as a taguel. And taguels aren't exactly the most impressive class in Awakening.

Virion!Yarne is great for the Sniper & Sage classes, which grants him Hit+20, Bowfaire, & Tomefaire as a hard support for whichever role you need him to play. If you REALLY don't like Assassin for whatever reason (aesthetics, etc.), then Sniper, Berserker, or Sage are all reasonable options.

Libra!Inigo is perfectly solid, it grants him Sage & Vengance-Vantage for magical Inigo. Kellam!Inigo is perfectly fine as well, Inigo gets Luna & Sage access.

Kellam!Nah is kind of overrated my opinion. Nah gets Luna, but already had Sage access and lacks good support skills (i.e. -faires, auras) to take advantage of Assassin.

Gregor!Noire is solid. VV access is there, alongside -faires and Dual Support+ if you want her to be a physical support.

Gaius!Sumia is kind of a waste of Gaius (overkill Speed, loss of a potential Peg Knight), but if you like the pairing then I'd recommend keeping them. With that Skill & Speed mod, Cynthia can easily find her way into a 100% DS pair.

I'm planning to do lunatic +,I've beat lunatic already. Im not gonna add dlc skills yet, but I just want feedback for this.

Sumia!Lucina DarkFlier/Great Lord (Mainly as a support)

Galeforce,Ds+,Dg+,Aether,Lancefaire/Tomefaire

Donnel!Kjelle General/Hero (Offensive/Defensive user)

Armsthriftf,Sol,Pavise,Aegis,Swordfaire/Lancefaire(It depends which class I'm using) Do I need to add galeforce?If I do,replace it with what?

Libra!Inigo Sorc (Offensive Magic User)

Galeforce,Tomefaire,Vengeance,Armsthrift,Vantage

These are the pairings I'm sure of. I'm kinda stuck on Severa, Brady,and Panne. Should I do Lonqu!Severa so I can do Stahl!Yarne? If I do, should Henry be Brady's father? Thx

I'm planning to do lunatic +,I've beat lunatic already. Im not gonna add dlc skills yet, but I just want feedback for this.

Armsthriftf,Sol,Pavise,Aegis,Swordfaire/Lancefaire(It depends which class I'm using) Do I need to add galeforce?If I do,replace it with what?

These are the pairings I'm sure of. I'm kinda stuck on Severa, Brady,and Panne. Should I do Lonqu!Severa so I can do Stahl!Yarne? If I do, should Henry be Brady's father? Thx

I'm assuming this is for Apotheosis? If you're grinding for main game, then what you have is fine (really though, anything is fine since you'll be capping stats by the time you get all those skills).

Sumia!Lucina is perfectly good, but DG+ is unreliable. Aether without Luna is also pretty lacklustre. The cookie-cutter build for Lucina is generally Galeforce/Luna/Aether/DS+, and it's what I'd recommend here too. -faire to round it out; I'd really recommend Dark Flier over Great Lord since that Luck pair up bonus on Great Lord is pretty worthless, but if it's for aesthetic purposes then by all means.

Donnel!Kjelle is perfectly good too, but it's hard to recommend tanking in Apotheosis. PavGis General is a cute notion for enemy phase action, but the truth is that it's more efficient to just abuse Galeforce and go Hero/Dark Flier or something and do the standard Galeforce/Luna/-faire/filler build. Again though, if you're dead set on it, then by all means.

Libra!Inigo's set is fine, though Armsthrift & Sorc are bad in Apotheosis. Aversa's Night does pretty poor damage compared to Celica + Sage's Mag cap, so removing the need for Armsthrift and adding Aggressor (or another non-DLC skill) for a double-Galepair is generally a better option.

Lon'qu!Severa, Stahl!Yarne, and Henry!Brady are all fine. Henry would probably be used better elsewhere (Brady's natural skillset of Galeforce/Luna/Tomefaire is just so strong), but if he's all you have left then it's perfectly fine. If you're not going Aggressor due to no-DLC, Henry can give Brady the option of Anathema.

Edited by burgerkong

I'm assuming this is for Apotheosis? If you're grinding for main game, then what you have is fine (really though, anything is fine since you'll be capping stats by the time you get all those skills).

Sumia!Lucina is perfectly good, but DG+ is unreliable. Aether without Luna is also pretty lacklustre. The cookie-cutter build for Lucina is generally Galeforce/Luna/Aether/DS+, and it's what I'd recommend here too. -faire to round it out; I'd really recommend Dark Flier over Great Lord since that Luck pair up bonus on Great Lord is pretty worthless, but if it's for aesthetic purposes then by all means.

Donnel!Kjelle is perfectly good too, but it's hard to recommend tanking in Apotheosis. PavGis General is a cute notion for enemy phase action, but the truth is that it's more efficient to just abuse Galeforce and go Hero/Dark Flier or something and do the standard Galeforce/Luna/-faire/filler build. Again though, if you're dead set on it, then by all means.

Libra!Inigo's set is fine, though Armsthrift & Sorc are bad in Apotheosis. Aversa's Night does pretty poor damage compared to Celica + Sage's Mag cap, so removing the need for Armsthrift and adding Aggressor (or another non-DLC skill) for a double-Galepair is generally a better option.

Lon'qu!Severa, Stahl!Yarne, and Henry!Brady are all fine. Henry would probably be used better elsewhere (Brady's natural skillset of Galeforce/Luna/Tomefaire is just so strong), but if he's all you have left then it's perfectly fine. If you're not going Aggressor due to no-DLC, Henry can give Brady the option of Anathema.

Thx for the help. I'm doing lunatic + though. I want to do Henry!Brady because it doesn't hurt Brady's defense too much, but someone like Lon'qu does.(-4 defense) Will my other sets be fine for Lunatic + besides for what you said about Dg+ for Lucina?

and now I'm wondering if I should give Nowi Kellam and find another father for Inigo, but with only gregor, Libra, Virion and Vaike left I fear I'd end up with a terrible Inigo (While I actually like Kellam!Inigo). Considering who I have left (and the fact no one but Chrom and Maribelle is married so I may actually try other things even if I'm planning to keep Gaius on Sumia and Fred on Panne) who could be a good choice for Nah or Noire?

Where's Henry? Can he go on Cynthia? If he can, Noire wants Gaius. If he can't, Fred!Cynthia may be worth it to get Noire Gaius. If Gaius!Cynthia is a matter of aesthetics, Gregor is probably your best bet for Noire. Inigo will be happy with Libra, and Nah can do very well with Vaike, and has a good (if very limited) build with Virion. Nah also loves Henry, but he's a higher priority for Cynthia if he's free.

Virion gives Yarne an excellent Skl mod and Skl+2, allowing him to be the best non-Morgan DS boosting support in the game as a Sniper, and gives him Hit+20 and Prescience to completely fix Berserker's hitrate issues. Stahl!Yarne is the same except he trades 1 Skl for 2 Str. Streetpass teams always fail and should never be used to judge a pairing's worth.

Virion!Yarne is great for the Sniper & Sage classes, which grants him Hit+20, Bowfaire, & Tomefaire as a hard support for whichever role you need him to play. If you REALLY don't like Assassin for whatever reason (aesthetics, etc.), then Sniper, Berserker, or Sage are all reasonable options.

Sage Yarne? Yarne is Awakening's premier physical hard support, and one of the only two 2nd gen males who have a predisposition to physical!

VV is nice ingame, but in Apo it's useless without 100% DS with a magical lead and careful planning.

Grinding or no? Because on nogrind you're never getting all those skills during maingame. Especially Pavise and DG+, General and GK are a huge pain to level through.

Grinding or no? Because on nogrind you're never getting all those skills during maingame. Especially Pavise and DG+, General and GK are a huge pain to level through.

To get skills like that,I will DEFINETLY grind. I just need feedback on the pairings I did,but thank you Edited by BlazeX635

In that case, you'll want to look into more Counter protection- anyone without a Bow will have a hard time reliably taking enemy phases, and anyone without Galeforce will need to be rescued by a Staffbot or face an EP.

I'd advise using classes with staves on as many of your combat units as you can get away with, so they can multitask as staffbots. Falcos are probably the best at this.

I know for sure I would make Brady a sage ,so he could be a healer. I'm also planning to do Ricken x Lissa, so that gives an option for owain to heal too. Who else? or should I just get a few staff and rally bots from a dlc or spot pass?

Edited by BlazeX635

Sage Yarne? Yarne is Awakening's premier physical hard support, and one of the only two 2nd gen males who have a predisposition to physical!

VV is nice ingame, but in Apo it's useless without 100% DS with a magical lead and careful planning.

Yeah, that's true. Yarne as a Sage is an option if you REALLY need it (i.e. going for 100% magical team or some such gimmick), but he's for sure predisposed to physical. Is he considered the game's premier hard support due to his mods (Panne's ARE pretty godly)? His base class set is mediocre outside of Assassin & Berserker I think.

Where's Henry? Can he go on Cynthia? If he can, Noire wants Gaius. If he can't, Fred!Cynthia may be worth it to get Noire Gaius. If Gaius!Cynthia is a matter of aesthetics, Gregor is probably your best bet for Noire. Inigo will be happy with Libra, and Nah can do very well with Vaike, and has a good (if very limited) build with Virion. Nah also loves Henry, but he's a higher priority for Cynthia if he's free.

The only pairing I pick for pure aesthetics is ChromxMaribelle and I found myself... perfectly fine with it, actually. If I was just basing myself on 'feels' Nowi'd be forever alone and happily unmarried until she reach some kind of maturity.

I tried all possible fathers for Cynthia and I prefere her as Gaius's daughter with Sol and Astra- (Astra is pretty much my guilty pleasure skill, Olivia with a forged brave bow, astra and LB was a pleasure to see in my lunatic run- even if you suggested me to keep her as a dancer I ended up using her as a bride and I loved it) Henry seems lovely but he gives no access to swordmaster.. and on the other hand he offers lifetaker which is another of my guilty pleasure skills.

May I ask you how you'd optimize both Cynthia? I'm actually considering it.

Also, if I switch Henry to Cynthia I will probably pair Gaius with Tharja, Cherce with Vaike and Nah'd still be fatherless (WIth Kellam being busy with Inigo). Would be Gerome be a good father for the girl? I mean, she's a manakete-defensive character, he could offer counter, he passes +5 def and +4 str (and if I'm not wrong dragonstones are based on strenght) which isn't too bad as well.

Virion gives Yarne an excellent Skl mod and Skl+2, allowing him to be the best non-Morgan DS boosting support in the game as a Sniper, and gives him Hit+20 and Prescience to completely fix Berserker's hitrate issues. Stahl!Yarne is the same except he trades 1 Skl for 2 Str. Streetpass teams always fail and should never be used to judge a pairing's worth.

You're right about the streetpass issue. Stahl will be busy with Severa, in my humble opinion he makes the best Hero!Severa between all possible fathers but I'm seriously considering Virion now. Even if I personally don't like him I'm interested in what you just told me, sounds lovely. Anyway, what I had in mind was

Maribelle!Lucina - Dark Flier

She has an higher Magic versality than her other counterparts and Dark Flier offers high MOV+hig magical power itself. The skills she'll have are:

Galeforce, Dual support+, Dual strike+, Dual Guard +, Aether. One of them will be replaces with LB, of course.

Maribelle!Brady

Galeforce, LB, RK, Dual guard +(even if leveling up GK is a pain), Luna or Aggressor (both until I get LB)

Sthal!Severa - Hero as final class

vantage, galeforce, sol, swordfaire, Astra (then I will have to think what to drop for LB)

Frederick!Yarne

Frederick will provide him probably dual support+, Pavise, Aegis, counter (will be replaced with LB) and Luna

Henry!Gerome - berserker

Cherce will pass down Dual Support +, LB

Kellam!Inigo (nooot really sure about this one)

Olivia passes down Galeforce, sol, pavise, vantage, swordfaire (to be replaced with LB)

Ricken!Laurent

Miriel passes down Dual Support +, Tomefaire, aggressor, Dual Guard + and a filler (Maybe defender?) until I get LB

Gaius!Cynthia

Gaius passes down Sol, GF, Astra, LB, dual support +

Donnel!Kjelle

Sol, Aegis, Pavise, Galeforce, Limit Breaker (Armsthrift is good but... when I will attempt hardest maps I will probably ignore it)

Gregor!Nah (?) Not really sure as I said

Counter from Gregor, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, LB, Renewal (Gregor passes down the trobadour line)

Noire was a big question point, now I'm considering to pass here Gaius. But on the other side I don't like using her so much...

Owain is kinda 'meh' in the middle. I was considering Ricken but he passed to Miriel so here I'm just wondering what to do. Libra maybe? Lon'qu?

Edited by Rydia

Honestly, the minute I tried ChromxSumia I haven't looked back since. A second (or third) Aether child, a freed-up Henry (who is a way better father than I had initially thought, and one of my new favorite fathers for Owain), by far the best mods of any of Chrom's non-avatar galeforce wives (Olivia has a total of 0, and ignoring luck Maribelle has a total of -1), and of course the extreme ease, even on lunatic mode, of getting Lucina galeforce when she's recruited.

Chrom x Sumia optimizes itself. It's so idiot proof and has so many benefits. It reminds me of Lewyn x Fury. So easy yet so strong.

Henry is also up there with Stahl and Virion for Yarne. Where Stahl and Yarne give him Hit +20, Henry gives him Hex. Hex is 5 less hit than Hit +20 but the lead benefits from it as well. Anathema is 10 less hit, but is a great AoE debuff.