Kirby Mafia - Game Over

Prims

People weren't suggesting jalmont and Weapons were our only options until shortly before I posted that, why would I suggest we look outside them unless I had reason to think people weren't?

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refa- I thought I'd explicitly stated I don't want to lynch Jal. I disagree with his theories but I think the sentiment behind them is townie. I would lynch Kay but barely anyone else even said anything about her.

SB- I thought I had responded, my apologies. I honestly don't know what Objection was thinking with the reaction test, because the last time somebody pulled that, it got them lynched D1. I thought his Jalmont vote was really bad though so idk.

Ugh sorry guys, I'm really busy. I would lynch Weapons bc I think he's the scummiest of people with more than one vote.

Kind of waffling on my Cam scumread now but he should respond to the vote I made on him earlier soon (d2 if he doesn't have enough time to.)

will deal with this after coming back (probably n1 since we have nighttalk!)

i also wouldn't be against an objection lynch

money where my mouth is (if it won't happen i'll move this but otherwise i'm leaving it here; i have my phone so i can do things like that)

##vote objection

Jalmont (6) -scorri, Boron, Objection, Shin, Weapons, Refa (L-2)
Weapons (4) - Shinori, kirsche, Grassbridger, SB
Shin (1) - Jalmont
Shinori (1) - BBM
Grassbridger (1) - Paperblade

Boron (1) - Kay
Objection! (1) - Cam

oh yeah probably won't convince me to move to jalmont unless it's 100% necessary to consolidate lynch (which it doesn't look like) because i think he may actually have some useful things to contribute (this isn't grounded in anything but my gut says that it'd be a bad idea)

Mostly because I feel like people voting him are doing so for the same reason they're voting jalmont, they're lazy and he's an easy target. It's similar to what you like to say--his actions are "scummy" but in such a way you have to ask yourself if mafia would actually do that.

Grass, Paper is saying that we pretty much disregarded all but two wagons whcih weren't even large and were only ahead of any other porential lynchee by 3 votes. It's not like people aren't going to be around to claim, so we're not risking lynching an unclaimed doc either.

Between my last post and this one, my puppy's almost made 10 holes in my left sleeve alone. Yaaaaay.

Cam: Whaaaaaat? That sounds like scum distancing from a town lynch.

People weren't suggesting jalmont and Weapons were our only options until shortly before I posted that, why would I suggest we look outside them unless I had reason to think people weren't?

I mean sure, maybe you didn't have reason to suggest it, but that doesn't change the fact that you didn't suggest it. That's not your fault or anything, there wasn't reason to, but the fact remains that it's still very late in the round to lynch someone else.

SB: ...yes? Did I ever display any misunderstanding or lack of understanding of what Paper was saying? Thanks for the condescending summary.

I started that post about 10 minutes ago, then went to work as a chew toy for a bit, and then came back and got ninjad by a bunch of posts.

go read my iso

not once did i actually advocate lynching jalmont (i mentioned that i wouldn't be opposed but that i would rather go for someone else)

on my reread i'm even more certain that lynching him isn't worth it.

yet

Was this not relevant?

Not to your post, since the first sentence of your post (what I referred to as the "condescending summary") would not have been any more helpful as a direct response to #225, as it was apparently intended.

Anyway, this is probably unproductive, since all I'm doing is trying to blame you for being condescending and all you're doing is saying it wasn't condescending.

Refa said he thought Jal and I might be buddies bc it seemed like we were suspicious of each other but would still always vote other people. Which is why I restated that I'm not suspicious of Jal.

idk with Weapons his random Jalmont vote and unvote earlier it almost gave me the feeling he was purposely trying to WIFOM. With his first few votes, nobody really called him out on them for a while. Like at least with Jal I can see some town intent. With Weapons it's just "lol pressure-vote largest wagon".

##Unvote, ##Vote: Weapons