Kirby Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck. I didn't realize that twilight phase was over.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TIME:

I'm miller.

I gave Shin macho insomniac because I don't know whether he's town or scum, and it's a role that doesn't really benefit or harm the side that has it.

This is kinda weird reasoning imo. Like, you didn't have any townreads to give a good role to? Or scumreads to give a bad role to? Or anything? I mean, if you were forced to give a role to Shin specifically, it would have made sense, but why did you choose to pick a role for someone you had a neutral read on?

Anyway, Scorri was my biggest townread out of the people left, so I gave her Jailkeeper since I figure protective roles are really important since scum know who all the PRs are, so it was the best thing left.

Well the thing is, I think there are some things that are optimal for mafia to do in a common sense way that are separate from things that are optimal for them as far as looking townie goes. I think telling the guy that gets wagoned every game not to do something that's purposely scummy when he's not even going to come back to talk about how it was actually a reaction test for another 24 hours falls in the former category.

Look, BBM, I can see your point on Objection, but it'd be stupid of me to ignore something that I feel is scummy because of WIFOM or "it's too obvious to do as scum" or something of the like. Scum players can do things their buddies don't like because they're not listening to them or because the buddies aren't telling them what to do in the first place. You can't assume that scum teams will play optimally either individually or as a team.

Also, none of this changes the fact that I would like to hear from Objection himself because you can theorize all you want but you're not Objection and can't answer for him.

I haven't given Refa too much thought. I'll have to look through his posts and see what I think about him.

yeaaaaaaa suckas what's up with that lynch go team

Kay, how is scorri your top town read? considering she (he????????????/) did nothing but attack me and advocate my wagon, which, obviously does not look so good in hindsight (you have to say there are at least a couple scum trying to push my wagon). I am quite interested in hearing some solid reasoning on that as I don't really understand how you could get there.

Yeah, I'd still like Objection to talk about test results ofc.

I also have somewhat of a gut townread on Scorri because as mafia she lurks at the beginning and uses the fact that she used to die early a lot as an excuse, whereas as town she's realized that this is not pro-town and therefore doesn't do it at much. This is reasoning that will probably stop working next game but :):

This is kinda weird reasoning imo. Like, you didn't have any townreads to give a good role to? Or scumreads to give a bad role to? Or anything? I mean, if you were forced to give a role to Shin specifically, it would have made sense, but why did you choose to pick a role for someone you had a neutral read on?

Anyway, Scorri was my biggest townread out of the people left, so I gave her Jailkeeper since I figure protective roles are really important since scum know who all the PRs are, so it was the best thing left.

It's not that weird reasoning if you consider the roles that were left and the people who picked before me. The only person left after me who I'd call a town read was Cam, but I didn't like any of the roles that were left. I'd rather give a neutral read a neutral role.

Boron did you get character fakes?

I did, yes. I was thinking about outing them but decided against it. But if everyone wants me to out this info, then I'll do so.

Scorri probably wouldn't want to rub you the right way anyways.

Can you reveal which Kirbies you were given as fakes, Boron? I want to check something that Prims wouldn't confirm.

Look, BBM, I can see your point on Objection, but it'd be stupid of me to ignore something that I feel is scummy because of WIFOM or "it's too obvious to do as scum" or something of the like. Scum players can do things their buddies don't like because they're not listening to them or because the buddies aren't telling them what to do in the first place. You can't assume that scum teams will play optimally either individually or as a team.

Also, none of this changes the fact that I would like to hear from Objection himself because you can theorize all you want but you're not Objection and can't answer for him.

Still sounds like BBM is defending Objection and not wanting him to speak for himself. Dunno why.

Also, Paper--what did you think of my reasoning about giving Jalmont governor? I'd like a response to that. And what's your read on scorri? Does "rubs you the wrong way" mean scumvibes or does your next sentence sort of cancel that out? Since it's relevant to my point about Jalmont.

I gave SB tracker cause I felt he was pretty town and I simply feel like tracker is a pseudo cop.

I also didn't wanna be that guy who may have accidentally gave something like vig to scum. >_>

Anyway just popped in to read this stuff, now I'm going to bed. Most likely anyway.

SOMEONE GIVE ME A HEARTHSTONE BETA KEY. T_T

There's nothing I just stated about Objection that he can really state himself because self-meta is super scummy when it's not being used as a defence against a meta attack.

Something about Grassbridger's posts bothers me but I can't say what other than that I disagree with most of what he says. I'd reread but I already put too much effort into this game for one day.

Okay, I got Whip and Hi-Jump as fakes. Prims said that I got character fakes in case my role went to scum and they wanted fake flavour for a fakeclaim (though idrk what the point is because I'm not sure how many people here are even familiar with Kirby flavour). He wouldn't confirm whether everyone got two unique fakes though, so I just wanted to check that, not that it really matters much.

I had him at the end cause I figured that whoever was the non-lynched of the two wagons would be, by mostly popular opinion, one of the scummiest people in the game. I didn't really have strong feelings on Weapons one way or the other due to how little he was around. He had like... one post that was more than a sentence or two long. I was pretty neutral on him whereas I had strong scum reads on jalmont and so I was pushing that wagon because I was pretty sure it was scum.

I... don't know. I'm going to reread (probably should have done that before now, oops) I do find it a bit unlikely that the two major wagons of the day would be scum, especially with the way Weapons was treating Jalmont's wagon, but that could have just been distancing, I don't know.

Yo everyone! I actually wanted to give hated to Kay to apply a little pressure, since Kay's usually very inactive and her bizarre activity in this game's a little off. I didn't think middleman was too powerful, so that was my fallback choice.

The defense yet criticism of Jalmont comes across as a little funky too. Apparently you don't agree with it but it's solid? There's also the headpatting thing going on, "You're not off my list yet" whilst much of the post is excusing him.

Cam's lack of punctuation posts generally bother me. Most of them are one liners, which seems like spam for spam's sake. I'm also not too sure what to make of that last weapons vote, I don't really recall Cam ever saying anything. Still, it was to lynch, but there's a chance scum could get the last vote for towncred.