Kirby Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kay's attack on Boron seems a little more personal than actually game related, so mean! A lot of her reasoning is about ridiculous silly meta. It seems ridiculous for anyone to go to those lengths, and just as ridiculous that someone would suggest that.

I'd appreciate it if you told me how it was personal. I intended to do no such thing, and do not plan on posting until I calm down about the way Boron is acting right now. My apologies for the disruption, but I do not wish to act inconsiderate toward anyone.

If I recall correctly, he never actually answered me about what conclusions he had drawn from his "reaction test".

where is this reaction test that everyone keeps mentioning i have asked for someone to point it out like four times

like seriously

Kay's attack on Boron seems a little more personal than actually game related, so mean! A lot of her reasoning is about ridiculous silly meta. It seems ridiculous for anyone to go to those lengths, and just as ridiculous that someone would suggest that.

Uh? I'm not seeing that at all

Regarding the double death, we might want to ask Mr Paper about his shooting, I'm guessing if it was him, he would have shot Jalmont.

a) paper is a dayvig

b) why would paper shoot someone he thought was townie enough to give mayor

and then shin votes kay... just because she's using meta on boron?

care to explain, shin?

Well, that's because typically, if you make a reaction test like that, you're supposed to do something with the results. He said he wanted to end RVS and get reactions. Well, ok, that's all well and good, but unless you do something with said reactions, you're just acting scummy for no good reason. This is the reason I don't like reaction tests like this. People do something scummy (maybe planned, maybe not) and then claim it was to get reactions. Well, ok, but then do something with that. Analyze the reactions. Who reacted well, who reacted scumily (auto correct wanted that to be scurvily which is clearly a much better word)? Otherwise you're just acting scummy and then not doing anything with it and wasting time.

it's possible there is an SK

That's a good point I guess.

@Cam- What I was thinking is that one of the mystery roles had to be a 1-shot vig or something that went to scum, but I guess it's possible for someone to be an SK. That makes more sense than the mafia shooting Jalmont over Paperblade.

i can't imagine jalmont getting scumshot; he was one of the leading wagons yesterday and it probably wouldn't have been too much of a stretch to believe that a mislynch could've been piled onto him

meanwhile why spee???

Analyze the reactions. Who reacted well, who reacted scumily (auto correct wanted that to be scurvily which is clearly a much better word)? Otherwise you're just acting scummy and then not doing anything with it and wasting time.

also i wholeheartedly agree objection get on that

that's what i thought but

everyone keeps talking about it like he was expecting results

also i wholeheartedly agree objection get on that

Why the disconnect?

All Scorri really said is that you should look at the results from any reaction test you pull.

BBM: I would be inclined to believe there's a serial killer, but there's definitely someone antitown in BBM/Cam/Boron. I agree with Paperblade on the Kay wagon; I don't like it either. That said, Objection's explanation will also help me make my mind up about Kay.

A Jalmont kill is perfectly reasonable for scum, just based on roles, but his top scumread was definitely scorri. If he had a free kill that could well be who he went after. So a scumteam that includes scorri would be slightly more likely to kill him first, but I don't have anything else on her.

(Of course, killing the tracker would be a fine scum move, so who knows who killed who?)

If there's a SK, they can presumably shoot someone in addition to their actual given role, so none of the mystery roles need to be some sort of Vig that went to scum. If there's only one kill tomorrow night then we'll know that there's no SK and at that point we can start lynching between me/Boron/Cam but at this point that's not confirmed.

i can't imagine jalmont getting scumshot; he was one of the leading wagons yesterday and it probably wouldn't have been too much of a stretch to believe that a mislynch could've been piled onto him

meanwhile why spee???

Jalmont pretty much has to have been scumshot, either mafia or SK, since all three people who could have been the source of a town kill on him indicated some level of townread on him.

where is this reaction test that everyone keeps mentioning i have asked for someone to point it out like four times

like seriously

Here and here. If you don't think it's a reaction test then that's fine but I consider it a reaction test that he did nothing with.

also boron's scumread of kay looks like it's based largely on kay tunneling on her

Are you serious Cam? I don't have a scum read on Kay because she's tunneling on me. I have a scum read on her because I feel that she's trying to twist things that I say and do so that they fall into "scum intent".

Also, if I'm not mistaken she never explained why Weapon's flip means that I had "scum intent", other than how I might be scum trying to divert the lynch away from Weapons. And when I asked her how I can be scum trying to divert the lynch away from Weapons when I VOTED HIM AT THE END OF THE DAY she says that if anyone knew that I was online then they'd call me out for being online and even if I was trying to pretend I wasn't online I'd log onto IRC or Skype by force of habit ... except that before I made my vote on Weapons at the end of the phase I'd said that there was a probability that I'd sleep through phase end which means that I won't even BE online because I'm in bed? I mean ... this is making an awful lot of assumptions about my mindset and actions. A ridiculous amount of assumptions. I'd think this is scummy even if it WASN'T me on the receiving end. Like, if she still thinks that my misrep on Jalmont is scummier than anything, then clearly I can't change that line of thinking. But the above ...?

also this Kay wagon looks awful

This also goes towards Cam just as much as you. Even if you think the Kay wagon is awful, does that mean that you think that everyone on the wagon is wrong about the reasons they are voting her? I myself will agree that Shin's vote on Kay doesn't look good, but are kirsche's and mine also bad? Do you agree with what she's saying or her logic? Explain why the wagon is awful.

Why the disconnect?

i didn't interpret objection's "test" to get us out of rvs as an actual reaction test meant to elicit reactions

but i'm all for shaking him down if he said somewhere that he did intend to actually get reactions out of people

Are you serious Cam? I don't have a scum read on Kay because she's tunneling on me. I have a scum read on her because I feel that she's trying to twist things that I say and do so that they fall into "scum intent".

as much as i disagree that swapping from jalmont to weapons is a thing, i still don't see any reason behind your vote on kay beyond "misinterpreting one thing"

do you have any reason to find kay scummy beyond her argument against you?

personally i think that if kay is scum trying to drive a mislynch on you then she's really ballsy scum because i'm pretty sure half this game (myself not included, though) rank you pretty high on the town-scum spectrum

This also goes towards Cam just as much as you. Even if you think the Kay wagon is awful, does that mean that you think that everyone on the wagon is wrong about the reasons they are voting her? I myself will agree that Shin's vote on Kay doesn't look good, but are kirsche's and mine also bad? Do you agree with what she's saying or her logic? Explain why the wagon is awful.

i think yours is bad for reasons, shin's is awful for obvious reasons

gonna go find kirsche's

do you have any reason to find kay scummy beyond her argument against you?

I can barely remember what else she HAS done besides argue that I'm scum. She voted Jalmont to get him to contribute more when he wasn't, said that Weapons was acting like normal Weapons, said scorri was her biggest townread, then asked Shin why her activity was weird. Other than that, a lot of what she has said IS about me. What, am I not allowed to legitimately think that she's scum because most of her arguments have been on me? You don't think I explained myself well enough?

personally i think that if kay is scum trying to drive a mislynch on you then she's really ballsy scum because i'm pretty sure half this game (myself not included, though) rank you pretty high on the town-scum spectrum

I'm sure some people think I'm town, but to say that "half the game" rank me pretty high on the town-scum spectrum is an exaggeration. And I already know that you think I'm scummy scum scum so no need to point it out again.

i think yours is bad for reasons, shin's is awful for obvious reasons

Shin's reason is bad, I agree. But don't think I'm letting you leave your explanation for why my vote is bad for "reasons". Explain them. Now.

i honestly can't see scum!kay pushing a largely unsupported wagon on someone who is a pretty highranking townread for most of the game, it's just a stupidly ballsy play

her logic is really bad, yes, but bad logic isn't a scumtell

i honestly can't see scum!kay pushing a largely unsupported wagon on someone who is a pretty highranking townread for most of the game, it's just a stupidly ballsy play

her logic is really bad, yes, but bad logic isn't a scumtell

Is this your reason why my vote is bad? And I still don't know where you're getting this stuff that I'm a "pretty high-ranking town read" from anyway.

Also, answer me this: HOW THE FUCK AM I EVEN BEING SHADY? Like, you don't explain why I am scum other than this and being "forgettable". I am doing my absolute best to contribute if I have something to contribute, and what exactly am I supposed to do if no matter what I do I am always forgettable? Like, EXPLAIN THESE THINGS.