Kirby Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Really Cam? You "wouldn't take too much convincing" to lynch me? Haven't you been townreading me the entire game? On N1 you gave me Ascetic because I was (according to you) your biggest townread out of those remaining (myself/BBM/Objection). At some point you said you thought my pushing the Shin/Objection team was a towntell (although you did qualify that as not being too strong) (also you actually said Objection pushing that team but it's clear you meant me from context). Our reasoning has also been largely in agreement for much of D2, I know that's not a towntell but it just means I'm surprised.

So, what changed?

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why Refa's reaction to the shot was good. He was saying nothing and then when he was shot he appears again not long after which kinda shows that he's just lurking.

I only shot him because I saw him reading the thread. I wouldn't have done so if I thought Prims would get on before he had a chance to respond.

Also seriously I will probably shoot today

Really Cam? You "wouldn't take too much convincing" to lynch me? Haven't you been townreading me the entire game? On N1 you gave me Ascetic because I was (according to you) your biggest townread out of those remaining (myself/BBM/Objection).

I haven't been townreading you as much as "not really scumreading". I would rather not, but if I have to consolidate I wouldn't need much

Also phoneposting blows, don't expect much other than votes from me

I haven't been townreading you as much as "not really scumreading". I would rather not lynch you today , but if I have to consolidate I wouldn't need much

Also phoneposting blows, don't expect much other than votes from me

I would rather you shot Shin tbh. I don't think the argument that you applied to Objection about not realizing you were a Dayvig necessarily applies to Shin, since you might never have come up in the scum qt if Objection isn't part of the team. I think Kay's stubbornness is a stronger towntell.

I'm not gonna be around for phase end and since I find Shin scummy and lynch-worthy, ##Vote: Shin

I responded to your stuff and you don't even make a response to me yet it was pissing you off sooooo much that I was apparently ignoring you.

Ok.

I'm still around and would swap if you shot shin obviously but how much time do we have left?

Day 2.4 - Votals

Kay (2): kirsche, Shin
Objection (2): Boron, scorri
Shin (6): Shinori, Grassbridger, CT075, BBM, Objection, Kirsche L-1!
Boron (1): Kay
scorri (1): Paperblade
Shinori (1): Objection
Not Voting (1): Refa

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You have about 2 hours and 25 minutes left in the day.

If you shot Shin, I guess I'd swap to Kay?

tbh I'd rather lynch Scorri than Kay because I feel that my Kay townread is stronger than my Scorri one, who's mostly null atm.

You could shoot Grassbridger for realz I suppose.

If you don't want Scorri to die because you feel she's the only one keeping Shinori alive, why are you voting her?

Also I see Refa posting! Opinions plz