Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No reason > OMGUS imo especially during RVS

I don't see why.

I also see no reason to change my vote now.

Especially since people talking - even if it is just complaining at me - means actual talking is happening, which could give me (and others) more to work with in the future.

wtf I hate my role ##Vote: BBM

but no really, ##Vote: Manix mostly because I <3 him but also because the tone of his question towards Euklyd was kinda weird.

I don't see why.

I also see no reason to change my vote now.

Especially since people talking - even if it is just complaining at me - means actual talking is happening, which could give me (and others) more to work with in the future.

OMGUS (especially against a RVS vote..) seems really defensive and edgy, scum should exhibit that kind of behavior more often than town because they have something to hide as opposed to town who don't really have any reason to act in such a manner. At least that's my understanding.

Using this as some kind of accidental reaction test is okay I guess... not sure about that

his OMGUS RVS vote wasn't inherently scummy tho imo

I didn't really find the vote scummy. I more disliked the accompanying stuff, he was talking as if OMGUS was an acceptable vote reason.

I'm more trying to say that it really isn't one than saying he's scum.

[@ wallcrab] like I'd understand why it might seem that way but he didn't seem particularly defensive about it like you describe, seemed like genuine ignorance to me but idk

Manix we're already married silly

I'm SO MAD because I can't drink alcohol on the meds I'm on for the next 10 days, fml

There are lots of new players/players I'm not personally familiar with in this game so there's probably going to be a lot of culture shock and also a lot of really inaccurate reading on my end, and that's kind of my main concern tbh.

[@ wallcrab] like I'd understand why it might seem that way but he didn't seem particularly defensive about it like you describe, seemed like genuine ignorance to me but idk

That was more me explaining why OMGUS'es in general are bad than his in particular.

This really was more me trying to tell him something about the game more than saying he's scummy -_- although my phrasing is bad because of my phone.

There are lots of new players/players I'm not personally familiar with in this game so there's probably going to be a lot of culture shock and also a lot of really inaccurate reading on my end, and that's kind of my main concern tbh.

This was seriously my bad.I just reae over the posts again and I think the tone of my posts was way too severe, I'd like to apologize for any misunderstanding this caused/might cause in the future.

Refa: Cause it'd be interesting and would get us info. Also because lynching me instead would be boring and silly. Ironic, yes, but mostly the first two.

Curse thee, irony.

so you say there's a reason. what is the reason?

It's still RVS?

his OMGUS RVS vote wasn't inherently scummy tho imo

Yeah, it seems like bearclaw is trying a little too hard. His reasoning is sound, however so early on it can hardly be considered an OMGUS (again, RVS). Unless Euclyd (I can't spell your name sorry) thought it was legitimate? I didn't get that impression from him...

I think Wallcrab was making too much of a big deal over Euklyd's "OMGUS" (if you even want to call it that), but I don't think it's a big deal. People who've never played mafia (ever, or on SF) are probably going to do things that seem "scummy" as either town or scum, not realizing why it's considered scummy.

Also, flan avatar guy still hasn't shown his face. I see no reason to move my vote off him :P:

If it helps, I understood what Wallcrab was saying, and appreciate explanations.

Yeah, it seems like bearclaw is trying a little too hard. His reasoning is sound, however so early on it can hardly be considered an OMGUS (again, RVS). Unless Euclyd (I can't spell your name sorry) thought it was legitimate? I didn't get that impression from him...

No, I did not think it was a legitimate reason. I would imagine that legitimate reasons are very rare on Day 1, although I could just as easily be wrong.

If it helps, I understood what Wallcrab was saying, and appreciate explanations.

No, I did not think it was a legitimate reason. I would imagine that legitimate reasons are very rare on Day 1, although I could just as easily be wrong.

Not as rare as you think. Regardless of who is lynched on D1 (as long as it's SOMEONE), reads can be drawn, which in turn helps to fuel later lynches.

Speaking of, the lot of you are null right now. All I get from Wallcrab is that he's trying (null tell right now).

I have scumvibes from Manix tbh and I think I wanted to get scumvibes from Wallcrab because I first read his reaction as a huge backpedal (since I couldn't tell if he was suspicious of Euklyd or what) but going over it I don't think what Wallcrab did is that scummy anymore.

I have scumvibes from Manix tbh and I think I wanted to get scumvibes from Wallcrab because I first read his reaction as a huge backpedal (since I couldn't tell if he was suspicious of Euklyd or what) but going over it I don't think what Wallcrab did is that scummy anymore.

booo flip flopping

booo i'm tired at 10:30 what is this

booo bbm started the game early

I don't think eclipse is scummy right now but I'm getting a vibe from her I don't like

I think Wallcrab was making too much of a big deal over Euklyd's "OMGUS" (if you even want to call it that), but I don't think it's a big deal. People who've never played mafia (ever, or on SF) are probably going to do things that seem "scummy" as either town or scum, not realizing why it's considered scummy.

Also, flan avatar guy still hasn't shown his face. I see no reason to move my vote off him :P:

this also seems really ironic to me and doesn't make me feel good about Kay