Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

It's still RVS?

not sure what this was meant for refa? for one the question wasn't aimed at you, and two, I already got a response (which i wasn't terribly happy with, but what can you do)

I have scumvibes from Manix tbh

so it's what, my post tone? unfortunately, there's not a lot I can do about that.

the only times you're suspicious of me is when either one of us is scum but not the other. therefore, you are scum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

booo flip flopping

booo i'm tired at 10:30 what is this

booo bbm started the game early

I don't think eclipse is scummy right now but I'm getting a vibe from her I don't like

this also seems really ironic to me and doesn't make me feel good about Kay

I have yet to see you get a good vibe from me.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON BUT I'M SHOUTING BECAUSE I'M ON FIRE due to work.

Anyway, seems we've moved out of the random-voting stage and into the less-well-discussed random-scumread stage. This is my home. (Just kidding I have a thing)

Viata (Bizz?) seems slightly scummy for saying "I wanted this to be scummy but on second thought I guess it wasn't." Scum are the people who "want" things to be scummy because they need to fabricate evidence; town want to find the truth.

##Vote: Viata

mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Manix tends to do this thing where he asks a lot of really specific questions as scum and they just come off a lot differently than they do when he's town. I'm not treating it as 100% but so far nothing Manix has done is really making me feel any better tbh.

the only times you're suspicious of me is when either one of us is scum but not the other. therefore, you are scum

fite me irl not on the internet manix

booo flip flopping

I don't get how that's flip flopping

(Bizz?) seems slightly scummy for saying "I wanted this to be scummy but on second thought I guess it wasn't." Scum are the people who "want" things to be scummy because they need to fabricate evidence; town want to find the truth.

Context bro, he thought I was kind of scummy because of my reaction to Euklyd, after I explained it he decided that it wasn't scummy.

I have this odd vibe I'm misreading you both though <_<

Viata (Bizz?) seems slightly scummy for saying "I wanted this to be scummy but on second thought I guess it wasn't." Scum are the people who "want" things to be scummy because they need to fabricate evidence; town want to find the truth.

##Vote: Viata

My word choice was weird but what I meant by "wanted" to be scummy was that my brain wanted to look at it as scummy at first but I think I was over-reading into it.

Don't really like your vote because you're going off of my word choice alone since I don't find Wallcrab scummy (as I stated) and never voted him. If I did either of those things your vote might have more merit.

Manix tends to do this thing where he asks a lot of really specific questions as scum and they just come off a lot differently than they do when he's town.

i blame not having played for a while (i haven't even played em for about 2 weeks)

and now, i shall take my leave for napping/not mafia time

Context bro, he thought I was kind of scummy because of my reaction to Euklyd, after I explained it he decided that it wasn't scummy.

I have this odd vibe I'm misreading you both though <_<

Yeah, my point wasn't that he changed his opinion after you explained (which is fine), it's that he said he wanted to find it scummy.

My word choice was weird but what I meant by "wanted" to be scummy was that my brain wanted to look at it as scummy at first but I think I was over-reading into it.

Don't really like your vote because you're going off of my word choice alone since I don't find Wallcrab scummy (as I stated) and never voted him. If I did either of those things your vote might have more merit.

Well, I can take your word for it regarding your intent, but you might be lying. Also I don't really see how you've clarified your word choice at all, since you just used "wanted" again.

If I was voting you for a flip-flop, it would certainly be a weak vote, because you never voted him and you didn't find him that scummy in the first place. But that's not what this is for; this is for saying (as I interpret it; this might be a misrep) "hey I tried to find this scummy and I couldn't, so it's definitely not scummy." That sounds like scum logic. At best you're... outing a null read?

I don't know how to find a better word lol

You seem like you're not trying to understand this from my pov at all, you keep picking on the word choice and it's Bugging me, nice reaction, noting it down

I'm getting kinda personally bugged because you're treating me like I've never played this game before ///:

So yeah... all I can really say so far about people is that I don't like Grassbridger's reasoning, though it's actual reasoning at this point so meh... I just don't really see it.

Bizz's meta on Manix is like idk, not something I've noticed when reading but I'm sure that I'm wrong there.

Otherwise not a whole lot of stuff to say, Eclipse seems to find it necessary that RVS is leaving her with a bunch of null reads... Psych doesn't like Eclipse for some reason... nothing much.

Pedit: @Grass' last post, I think what Bizz meant there was that he wants to find it scummy due to a lack of reads. He can't find scumminess elsewhere so he sort of instinctively goes after something that seems possibly scummy to compensate.

If I'm wrong here than wtv, I'm just trying to get some stuff moving.

I don't really know how to explain my vibe on Manix. He's going by that "how so?" "how is that so?" "for what reason?" question pattern that I've seen him go by when he's scum

I'll probably change my mind in like 5-10 hours depending on how fast the day moves because it's early and id really k rn

I don't really know how to explain my vibe on Manix. He's going by that "how so?" "how is that so?" "for what reason?" question pattern that I've seen him go by when he's scum

I'll probably change my mind in like 5-10 hours depending on how fast the day moves because it's early and id really k rn

I guess I can see that, wasn't quite sure what you meant by that.

Early reads are annoying, goofing one up can get you botched depending on how the playing goes (It's happened to me at Epicmafia)

Eh, it's ED1 so I'm sure I won't be giving it much weight by day's end, but it is something I find legitimately scummy (even if not very much). Seems worth a vote.

Bizz: How on earth am I treating you like you've never played before? Saying "you might be lying and I'm not just going to take your word for it"? Finding you scummy?? All else I've done is explaining my reasoning.

actually, I do that sort of thing as town as well. it doesn't manifest as much on forum games, but on EM it's definitely a thing I do as either alignment (as scum though i generally go and lurk, so shrug)

Well, I can take your word for it regarding your intent, but you might be lying.

now if there's anything about flip-flopping, this is it. "might be" implies that you don't have a concrete opinion on it, yet you're trying to push a ED1 case using it? yeah k.

Also I don't really see how you've clarified your word choice at all, since you just used "wanted" again.

???

this doesn't make any sense. via explained his word choice but yet you ignored for a frivolous reason? so what if he used that word again, it still explained the intention well enough imo

##Unvote

##Vote: Grassbridger

because yeah