Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh like i guess eclipse because I didn't like her attitude towards shinori

at the time I thought it seemed typical eclipse but something's just rubbed me wrong about it since

like iunno she's bugging me the most and not really, like I was honestly just waiting to see what wagons would develop since my opinions aren't that strong right now for some reason, so I wanted to see others opinions on SB and other people

Grassbridger (2): Eclipse, Bearclaw

Boron (1): Weapons

Refa (2): Scorri, Polydeuces

Weapons (2): Shinori, Elie

Manix SB (5): Paperblade, Kirsche, Bizz, Boron, Euklyd

Polydeuces (1): Refa

Bearclaw (2): Grassbridger, SB

Not Voting (3): Psych, Kay

Current votals. I'm ok with the SB lynch I guess? There could be multiples of roles, but the slot hasn't exactly done anything to convince me that they're town... so I guess

##Unvote

##Vote:SB

That makes six on SB, so no one else should vote him.

at the time I didn't see Eukyld's vote on SB so I was thinking scorri was the fifth which kind of influenced my reaction some but i just noticed she was the sixth

I just feel like scorri was really laize-faire about the lynch and I don't really like how she didn't put much thought in her vote

unfortunately the only other viable lynches at this point seem to be Weapons, Refa, Bearclaw or Grassbridger, but I don't have good reads on them so

ugh i feel like i'm defending SB really hard but that's honestly not what I'm trying to do

##Unvote, Vote Refa

I like this alternative, since although a lot of people here like not like, but want D1 lynches, he just seemed really aggressive about one.

this just make me look so bad buddying with weapons and defending SB oh god

With 17 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch at deadline and 9 to hammer. Phase ends at 9 PM EDT on September 24th (1 AM GMT on September 25th). You have slightly over 13 hours and 45 minutes left.

So, less than 2 hours.

Anyway we can get updated Votals? Also I'm gonna try to read what I can and get a post down quickly since I won't be here in about 30 minutes.

At least not fully here, I'll be raiding, which means I can't devote full attention to this at that time.

##Unvote, Vote Refa

I like this alternative, since although a lot of people here like not like, but want D1 lynches, he just seemed really aggressive about one.

this just make me look so bad buddying with weapons and defending SB oh god

I'm confused. Do you mean I was really aggressive about wanting a D1 lynch or the opposite?

Unofficial Votals

Boron (1): Weapons

Refa (2): Weapons, Psych

Manix SB (6): Paperblade, Kirsche, Bizz, Boron, Euklyd. scorri

Not Voting (1): Kay

Alright, so far my thoughts:

-Refa's acting hella defensive right now, but he does bring up some solid points. Elieson's definitely town, and after going back and reading Manix's shit, I'm starting to think he may be scum.

-Boron's gotta be town. Something about her just tells me that she's not on the scum side of the equation.

-Eclipse seems most likely to be an indy. We don't know that there's not a third party aside from scum & town, and the way she's going is making it very hard to peg her as one or the other.

-Something about Viata rubs me the wrong way. It seems like he's firing at anybody he thinks may be scum, and is just hoping one of his plans will catch fire somehow. Sure, he is making some sense, but I just don't see this being a sound tactic.

-Paperblade seems a bit sketchy too, but I can't really figure out why that is.

##Unvote for now until I can get a better read on a couple of the others.

I'm not quite sure about your Eclipse claim. Just because it's hard to distinguish her from scum and town, does not mean that she is ITP. I also don't agree with your Viata claim. How do you think he should be catching scum, if not voting on everyone he thinks is suspicious?

Regardless, since you posted reads;

##Unvote

Now to reread the last couple of pages and see if I can gleen any new information (not sure what to think of apparently 3 people claiming hooker).

You kept talking about making sure we got a lynch, and I notice a lot of your posts just seem to be explaining other peoples' arguements.

#451 is what I'm mainly talking about. First you said No Lynching is better than lynching a townie, then you say we should lynch, and yet bring up eclipse who was also being conservative with her vote.

You also seem very sure we won't lynch a mafia today, which just seems really weird to me, since there's no telling.

Votals

Refa (3): Polydeuces, Weapons, Psych

SB (6): Paperblade, Kirsche, Bizz, Boron, Euklyd, Scorri

Not Voting (2): Kay, Refa

With 17 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch at deadline and 9 to hammer. Phase ends at 9 PM EDT on September 24th (1 AM GMT on September 25th). You have 53 minutes left.

Votals

Refa (3): Weapons, Psych, SB

SB (6): Paperblade, Kirsche, Bizz, Boron, Euklyd, Scorri

Bearclaw (1): Grassbridger

Not Voting (3): Kay, Polydeuces, Refa

With 17 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch at deadline and 9 to hammer. Phase ends at 9 PM EDT on September 24th (1 AM GMT on September 25th). You have 46 minutes left.

Edited by BigBadMarshmallow