Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still find it really hard to believe that you weren't given a role pm originally and that you were just told "Town roleblocker" Without any of the modifiers that would have been given to you had you accidentally been given levy's role.

And technically even if bbm did say that there was an error you wouldn't be confirmed town, not in my eyes.

Mod going - Yeah SB was originalyl given the wrong role. Does not mean you aren't scum who was given a wrong role or anything at all.

I've told multiple people I want to do the massclaim thing for like the past year

@scorri: You dropped your Refa read without really saying anything about it and then switched to Euklyd, even though Refa is a leading wagon.

scorri's vote on Euklyd is giving me bad memories of SF Drafters, where she placed an RVS vote on Breezy because "new people scare me", voted at least one other person in-between, then placed an serious vote on Breezy later in D1 in a rather opportunistic manner, considering Breezy was new and didn't really know what was going on but trying in the only way he could. No points for guessing what scorri's alignment in Drafters was.

Other than those stupid memories, I'm still not happy with her. I don't like the lack of conviction behind the Euklyd vote "for now I guess" and that she doesn't really seem to have opinions on anyone else. Said for a while she finds Refa scummy, but I see no explanation on why suddenly Euklyd is worse than he is or if Refa changed her mind at all or whatever. Would not object to lynching.

Also @Shinori, I dunno about you but my role PM only has me and BBM in it so for all I know the IOs don't even know what the role PMs are. But yes it doesn't mean he's not scum, but I think that if he were scum Tables would've given him the scum QT and they would've told him what to claim, since Manix was already looking really bad

Boron you could have asked nicely, remember what passive-aggressiveness achieved earlier in the game today

also hi I am here, preparing content now

Looking into the Paper/Refa interaction, as mentioned by Paper having been mentioned by Weapons, I really don't see how Refa being town would make Paper look scummy, and I agree with Paper about Weapons potentially lining up lynches.

First thing I thought of re: Scorri's Euklyd vote: I read Scorri's ISO in C9++ looking for an instance of placing a serious vote that was on the same person as her RVS vote... and didn't find it. But Boron points out Drafters Mafia and that's probably what I was thinking of. (Both were games that I wasn't in but sort of not-very-carefully read.) Not sure I buy scum!scorri based on that alone, for now it's just that Euklyd seems town to me and I think scorri just put out a pretty weak case.

Consolidation: I feel pretty bad about Bearclaw (he still has my vote), not great about Paperblade still, and I guess I could see cases on SB/Manix and maybe a few others I'm forgetting but I've got to go.

Polydeuces, please post content. Kay, too, if possible.

Back in an hour or two.

Boron you could have asked nicely, remember what passive-aggressiveness achieved earlier in the game today

also hi I am here, preparing content now

Holy fuck can I not say anything to you without being accused of being passive-aggressive or plain aggressive? That is literally what I would say to anyone else and I'm not trying to be passive-aggressive like what the fuck

Weapons: Are you claiming I'm scum simply because I did votals? I've done votals as town before. I'd go back further, but it's been a while since I've been town and effort. The point is that saying I'm scum just cause I did votals is real dumb.

Nah I'm actually leaning scum for the general reasons others have posted but you've done that like every time as scum.

Also Weapons going "If Refa is town paper is scummy" is in itself weird, since if he's scum and knows Refa is town he could be setting up a mislynch

See, now you're lining up my mislynch.

Okay I need to go now. Before I leave, I'm gonna ##vote: SB since I don't see any other lynches happening and SB is pretty high on my scumlist anyways, and I really want to get a lynch done so that there's something more to work with on Day 2.

I hope to be back before Phase End, but I don't know for sure.

Don't like Euk's massive wall on #511. It's good that he's finally getting content, when you look into it it's pretty weak. His scorri and Levity scumreads are both parroting Boron, with the latter also being for agreeing with another player who you don't like which I don't see how that's scummy. His argument for town Elieson is "he is" and his townreads on Boron and Grass are "I agree with her cases" and "he's not as scummy as the others". Doesn't this apply to your nullreads as well? What's Grass doing that's so town to you? He also writes off Refa's Poly vote instantly as an OMGUS, when Refa's vote there actually had merit.

iirc Bizz you expressed a scumread on Paper before, but agree with who he wanted to lynch. Has anything changed there? I don't remember seeing anything about it.

urk interuptions

at least i'm past where i subbed in now

Anyway, commenting on a few things before I read ISOs, probably focusing the most on Kevin and Poly since I barely remember them at all.

@Shinori my role DOES specifically state that I am a 3-shot hooker in my role PM. Like, that's the name of the role. I still feel a little weird about SB because of that but I don't think he's scum atm.

I thought that Boron reading the role mistake as null and announcing it like that was scummy in the same vein that Manix (now SB) attempting to discredit Shinori's claim was scummy because scum WANT to discredit things that seem true. That's how I see it, anyway.

I agree that Shinori has been coasting on his claim btw tho

iirc Bizz you expressed a scumread on Paper before, but agree with who he wanted to lynch. Has anything changed there? I don't remember seeing anything about it.

I feel better about him now, I remember mentioning that but maybe I wasn't clear enough. I thought Paperblade was just uncharacteristically unmemorable and not doing a lot of scumhunting at first.

So do you think I should've just kept it to myself then, or waited until someone asked me "Boron, do you still think SB is scum despite that mod mix-up" or something? I mean, it's a thing that happened and I'm just explaining why I don't feel that by itself it doesn't make the player town or scum ;/

I'll be distracted and won't be around for phase end for reasons.

##unvote

##Vote Bizz

SB brings some good points to the table. Bizz doesn't, and that "you could've been nicer" or whatever, and her borrowed scumreads from Paper (which I think I already addressed) haven't really been explained yet, despite placing a vote.

Well see I'm about to have an anxiety attack again, uh,

I don't see how asking Boron to calm her tone is scummy but ok

Actually Elieson the way you poke into every single little thing this game makes me feel weird about you because it just seems really off in general.

I'm really sorry but I might have to sit out for a coupleof hours

People are saying I'm coasting but I told you guys I was legitmately busy so I wasn't around.

and I've still stated my scum reads and thoughts on who I'd prefer to lynch.

As for my Scorri scum read it's just something I was seeing in her posts that I've seen a lot before when she was scum. Plus she's very unmemorable her scum reads are very unmemorable to me, I just don't remember much of what she's done. And when I went through her iso she had only like voted refa which then swapped for consolidation basically before phase ended. However as I read some of her current posts I get that bad feeling of AM/PM mafia again where she acted similarly and flipped town. Hrm. I think overall I'm still leaning scum on her though but after thinking about it a bit I think I might rather go like Sb > Weapons > Scorri.

Also: Paper it's the same for me only BBM is in my role pm as well. However I'm pretty sure if anyone else is gonna be giving roles out to people who sub there is most likely a spreadsheet, and who knows maybe they didn't have safe claims and they decided to just claim roleblock as scum hoping there wasn't a town roleblocker as well. I honestly still feel that SB is scum.

Actually no ok that's me being extremely irritated and spitefulz. My bringing up the tone thing doesn't mean anything, but in all reality, I'm still extremely irritated and hanging out in here isn't gonna lead to me contributing anything useful. I'll try to check back in a bit