People Who Have Complained About The Game's Title (your dumb):

- Bard

- Grassbridger

- Lucina

- j00

- Not Boron

100% of the people we've lynched from this list have been scum

so I think we should just lynch the rest of them

Well, it looks like that answers everything. The evidence is damning. Might as well fold now, maflords. This game is essentially already over. gg everyone it was pretty fun. The balance could use some work though, hosts generally shouldn't tell all of the players the entire scumteam. I expected more from Prims.

##Vote: Lucina

9f8e357e-41d7-4111-acc6-77f4b926d213_zps

see y'all postgame

Because you're a derp and didn't catch the crumbs I laid about Saturn and I don't want to just say who I targeted.

I targeted saturn....hence the saturn lighthouse thing earlier

Unless a town!Kay's role issues had occurred with poly targeting her, which I just don't think wouldn't happened tbh.

Why is kirschr a driver now?

I dunno I think the odds of scum having bears hook two of their kills back to back is so low that it's unm...really low.

I'm sorta agreeing with paperlogic atm. I mean rules say unlimited NoKills but only one lynch occurred due to the hook thing, and it wasnt even an overwhelming lynch since ppl other than me had him pinging scumdar.

Why was kirsche hooked anyway? I figure that with his role essentially day only and like, never looking that scummy, that he wouldn't have even been hooked? Eh don't answer that if your don't want to guys, I'm just curious more than anything else.

One of these days, the forums will simmer down, and I can concentrate. I asked Prims about subbing, but he seems to be short on them. Thus, expect much less activity out of me until I iron out the latest string of mishaps.

BBM, this comment has nothing to do with you, 'cause you're acting like a responsible poster. It's so sweet, my love~!